Stray Fawn Community

-A Pair of Die-

Katumai

"Hm...well, what do you propose? I have a few ideas."

---------------

"Rune got this for you."

Plastic turned, watching as Away dropped rabbil at her paws.

Guilt flooded through her at the thought of her daughter, probably still waiting for her to come visit.

"How did she even catch that? He doesn't have claws."

"Does it matter? She was doing something nice, stop being a jerk and eat the damn thing."

Plastic stiffened, opting to stare at the rabbil for a few moments. 

You did nothing wrong, you did nothing wrong, you did nothing wrong-

"Eat it."

Reluctantly, she took a bite of the prey. It was cold, but it had probably been dead for a while.

It...tasted weird.

"It tastes a bit strange-" She cut herself off with a cough, suddenly feeling like she couldn't breathe.

Something was definitely wrong.

No matter how much she coughed, nothing came out, and she felt her chest get tighter and tighter as she crumpled onto the snow. She could feel trickles of blood down her jaws, and gazed up at Away in a panic, trying to reach out to her to plead for help.

Away stayed emotionless, looming over her with narrowed eyes as she choked on her own blood.

Her voice was the last thing she heard before she heard before slipping into darkness.

"They'll be better off without you."

916862828_KM21.png.dbd64cf1d66978a656e78cc7ffb84af7.png

• Sad 3
  • Paw up 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Hm...well, what do you propose? I have a few ideas."

---------------

"Rune got this for you."

Plastic turned, watching as Away dropped rabbil at her paws.

Guilt flooded through her at the thought of her daughter, probably still waiting for her to come visit.

"How did she even catch that? He doesn't have claws."

"Does it matter? She was doing something nice, stop being a jerk and eat the damn thing."

Plastic stiffened, opting to stare at the rabbil for a few moments. 

You did nothing wrong, you did nothing wrong, you did nothing wrong-

"Eat it."

Reluctantly, she took a bite of the prey. It was cold, but it had probably been dead for a while.

It...tasted weird.

"It tastes a bit strange-" She cut herself off with a cough, suddenly feeling like she couldn't breathe.

Something was definitely wrong.

No matter how much she coughed, nothing came out, and she felt her chest get tighter and tighter as she crumpled onto the snow. She could feel trickles of blood down her jaws, and gazed up at Away in a panic, trying to reach out to her to plead for help.

Away stayed emotionless, looming over her with narrowed eyes as she choked on her own blood.

Her voice was the last thing she heard before she heard before slipping into darkness.

"They'll be better off without you."

916862828_KM21.png.dbd64cf1d66978a656e78cc7ffb84af7.png

OH SHI-

"Traditions? Oh please, do carry on. And I think I may be able to pull some things from a certain world..."

--------------

"CAIN! CAIN!"

Agnes desperately called out, jumping and scrabbling away from snapping jaws left-and-right as he ran up the slope. The bearyena was mere inches away, and even the adrenaline wasn't going to keep him going for much longer.

"CAIN! PLEASE, HELP!"

There was nobody around. His best bet was to make it to the top of the hill, but if he couldn't...

The top was a few more steps away. He could make it. Just-

Before he could even finish his thoughts, he felt a sharp pain in his tail, and suddenly he was being dragged back down the slope and through the snow. He looked over his shoulder to see the bearyena had grabbed his tail.

He desperately dug his claws into the ground, trying to pull himself away and back up the hill, but his minimal strength combined with his broken leg made it nearly impossible.

"CAIN! PLEASE!"

He was practically sobbing at this point, feeling his grip on the hill break as he tumbled back to the bottom. He coughed, feeling a horrible, searing pain in his left side-he must have broken a rib or something. He shakily tried to push himself up, watching as the bearyena came closer and closer. 

Everytime he tried to get up, the horrible pain sent him back to the ground, and the best he could really do was drag himself away. 

He heard a growl. He slowly turned around, opening his eyes and looked up at the gaping jaws of the predator. Before he could really even dwell on the fear, the jaws snapped forward, and he heard a crack as what felt like a horrible migraine spread through his head.

He didn't dare open his eyes, even as the pressure on his skull was ripped away and what sounded like the strangled cry of a bearyena rung out behind him.

"Oh gods-AGNES, AGNES! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

What?...

Agnes slowly opened his eyes, seeing the blurred image of a very panicked Cain looming over him.

What's wrong with my eyes? Why does everything hurt?

"DON'T WORRY! YOU'LL BE OKAY! I'LL UH-I'LL GET YOU A HEALING FRUIT, OR-OR SOMETHING! JUST-JUST TRY TO STAY AWAKE, OKAY?!"

Stay awake?

Cain said something else, but Agnes didn't catch it. He was starting to feel numb...

Something landed on his shoulder, and he slowly opened his eyes, managing to focus them enough to where his vision wasn't so blurry. Cain was crying, seeming panicked and utterly lost on what to do.

"...are you okay?"

Cain didn't seem to hear him. His voice was falling on deaf ears.

Agnes watched as Cain crouched down, burying his face in his neck and choking out a few more sobs. He seemed to compose himself after a few moments, and Agnes was just barely able to make out his muffled words.

"D-don't worry Abel, it won't hurt..."

...what?

"What? Who's Ab-"

Before he could finish his sentence, there was a sharp pain in his neck, and he barely had the energy to gasp out a breath as he felt himself slip into what felt like a peaceful sleep.

1812335145_km25.png.b5408097d2f512066de21fab46c42503.png

• Sad 4

"Ohhh, I like the way you think. Say, how would you feel if I brought a few...curses, along for the ride?"

-------------------------

This wasn't how she expected her life to go in the slightest.

How did she even get here?

Rhinestone is terrible at making decisions...why did she think this was a good idea?

Who let her take over anyway?

Who knows? Not like we can stop her.

Can you all just-be quiet, for once?! Please?!

Rune tightly closed her eyes, trying to block out the voices in her head. A small mew broke her out of her thoughts, and she looked down at the child pressed against her chest. She tried her best to smile at him, but anyone could see she wasn't anywhere near happy.

Why not just toss him to the birds? He's just a nuisance, anyway.

What's wrong with you? Geez. You have issues.

I'm just being sensible. 

"JUST BE QUIET!" Rune screamed, violently shaking her head and burying her face beneath her paws. 

She hated this, so much. Why couldn't she be normal?

She curled tightly around her son, determined to keep him safe from the birds. 

He mewed at her.

"It's okay Manilla, just go to sleep..."

1500634124_km24.png.92c2c45f9ad5a0004883b7d4c50735e3.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

"Ohhh, I like the way you think. Say, how would you feel if I brought a few...curses, along for the ride?"

-------------------------

This wasn't how she expected her life to go in the slightest.

How did she even get here?

Rhinestone is terrible at making decisions...why did she think this was a good idea?

Who let her take over anyway?

Who knows? Not like we can stop her.

Can you all just-be quiet, for once?! Please?!

Rune tightly closed her eyes, trying to block out the voices in her head. A small mew broke her out of her thoughts, and she looked down at the child pressed against her chest. She tried her best to smile at him, but anyone could see she wasn't anywhere near happy.

Why not just toss him to the birds? He's just a nuisance, anyway.

What's wrong with you? Geez. You have issues.

I'm just being sensible. 

"JUST BE QUIET!" Rune screamed, violently shaking her head and burying her face beneath her paws. 

She hated this, so much. Why couldn't she be normal?

She curled tightly around her son, determined to keep him safe from the birds. 

He mewed at her.

"It's okay Manilla, just go to sleep..."

1500634124_km24.png.92c2c45f9ad5a0004883b7d4c50735e3.png

"Boy oh boy I sure do love eating my child's tail with my nose"

• Like 2

HEY KIDS YALL WANNA KNOW HOW TALL EVERYONE IS? NO? TOO BAD. YOU ALSO GET HOW TALL THEY WOULD BE IN HUMAN FORM

Hatter- 7'0 (he's terrifying-)

Cain- 6'5

Novella- 6'3

Six- 6'1

Southend- 6'0, almost 6'1

Manilla- 5'9

Agnes- 5'8

Buttermilk- 5'7

Numbify- 5'6

Rune- 5'5

Drifting- 5'4

Plastic- 5'4

Squeak- 5'3

Doxx- 5'0

• Like 2
  • Love 1

"I'll get to work then."

-----------

"Why did you bring her? She's weird!"

"Hey! That's mean!" Drifting snapped back, turning around to smile at Squeak, who just watched curiously. "You're not weird!"

Novella just huffed, going back to prodding at the ground with her paw. She did seem to keep a close eye on Squeak, though…

Drifting didn't pay any mind.

--------------------

"It's okay…"

Hatter sat on a stump, hunched over and twitching. Something red that looked slightly shiny and glazed over lay in front of him.

"They won't hurt you...they can't put you in the ground if they can't find you…"

"Uh...dude?" 

Hatter went stiff, barely recognizing Buttermilk's cautious voice. 

He slowly-ever so slowly-turned his head.

He wasn't all that surprised by the look of disgust on the male's face.

Untitled305.thumb.png.5d70fbfa9c71987023977839a79adbb1.png

-------------

Since i dont have any screenshots, you now get crappily drawn artwork for the time being! Yay!

Im not even going to explain what happened Hatter, figure it out yourself-

(And sorry if anything looks weird, i had to write this on docs for...reasons)

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

"I'll get to work then."

-----------

"Why did you bring her? She's weird!"

"Hey! That's mean!" Drifting snapped back, turning around to smile at Squeak, who just watched curiously. "You're not weird!"

Novella just huffed, going back to prodding at the ground with her paw. She did seem to keep a close eye on Squeak, though…

Drifting didn't pay any mind.

--------------------

"It's okay…"

Hatter sat on a stump, hunched over and twitching. Something red that looked slightly shiny and glazed over lay in front of him.

"They won't hurt you...they can't put you in the ground if they can't find you…"

"Uh...dude?" 

Hatter went stiff, barely recognizing Buttermilk's cautious voice. 

He slowly-ever so slowly-turned his head.

He wasn't all that surprised by the look of disgust on the male's face.

Untitled305.thumb.png.5d70fbfa9c71987023977839a79adbb1.png

-------------

Since i dont have any screenshots, you now get crappily drawn artwork for the time being! Yay!

Im not even going to explain what happened Hatter, figure it out yourself-

(And sorry if anything looks weird, i had to write this on docs for...reasons)

Looks like he either got attacked or more likely did the attacking.

Im bored and i dont have the energy to write so here's more useless facts about the characters you're welcome

Doxx is really short, as if that wasn't obvious

Hatter has some VERY twisted views on life (which are mostly starting to come into play now) but despite the things he does, he's completely aware he's doing them and doesnt see anything wrong

Cain mcmurdered his brother. Oops?

Southend is like a living heater and radiates freakish amounts of body heat-one reason Doxx is always so close to him

Manilla is a horrible person

Rune has DID, which I didn't write about much because I have no idea how to 47d5dygif-

Six...is a horrible person

Agnes had anxiety and was a bit traumatized, so he was always nervous in one way or another

Numbify's got some strange issues-

Plastic was raised by one super prideful father and a verbally abusive mother, and she always grew up hearing that she didn't do anything wrong from her father whenever her mother got into one of her moods. It stuck in the wrong kind of way.

Away has some serious abandonment issues

Squeak is mute, and doesnt even know what people are saying half the time-she's just happy to be here

Buttermilk...is a horrible person

Doxx had a really, REALLY strange upbringing. You'll get it soon enough

Y'all aint gonna like Novella here in a minute

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heads up: I'm gonna discontinue this after I get the next few unfinished chapters out, it's just becoming a bit too much for me I guess?? I'd rather stop it than just leave it in limbo, anyway

• Like 1
  • Paw up 3

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Heads up: I'm gonna discontinue this after I get the next few unfinished chapters out, it's just becoming a bit too much for me I guess?? I'd rather stop it than just leave it in limbo, anyway

Printe approves, but is sad. Fellow printe's, come mourn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

"Hey, hey, you okay?"

Doxx tilted his head downwards and blinked at Southend from the hot spring, repeatedly jabbing him with a paw. "Why are you shaking?"

"Because-" He stopped to shiver. "You keep taking the damn hot springs!"

"Yeah, because I'm cold! Have you seen me? I'll freeze!"

"Well I'll freeze too if you don't get out of the hot spring!"

"Stop being so dramatic~" He teased, closing his eyes and relaxing into the water.

"You're telling me to stop being dramatic?! You're one of the most dramatic people I've ever met!"

In response, Doxx just peeked an eye open and stuck his tongue out at him. Before Southend could snap back at him, some kind of snapping noise came from the top of the slope, and the two males turned to look.

Seconds later, a beige nicheling came barreling down the hill, losng his footing halfway down and crashing right into the hot spring. The spring shook from the impact, and Doxx let out a little surprised noise as he almost fell out.

A few seconds passed by with Doxx and Southend staring down at the dazed nicheling, Southend looking confused and Doxx looking unreadable.

"Ow..." The nicheling groaned, opening his eyes and blinking up at the two with a pained expression. He suddenly turned shocked, scrambling up to his paws and shaking his head. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean-"

"What the hell is your problem?" Southend cut him off, growling in annoyance. Doxx still just watched blankly, claws scraping against the side of the hot spring as if he was lost in thought.

"Oh, um-" The male coughed, whipping his head around to look at the top of the slope. "There was creepy dude covered in blood and wearing a skull on his head, he jumped at me so I started running-"

"Hey, you're Buttermilk, right?"

The two turned to look at Doxx, who seemed to have broken out of thought and was now wearing his signature smile. Southend could feel a chill creep down his spine, though he wasn't sure why. 

That smile never sat right with me.

"Um, yeah?" The male-Buttermilk-responded, looking confused. "How did you know? Have we met before?"

Doxx grinned wider, and Southend could see his claws scrape harder in the side of the spring. "Mmm, no, lucky guess."

"Okayyy?" Buttermilk responded, looking unnerved. "Um, I'm sorry for bothering you, I'm gonna go now-"

He got up and started walking away, but Doxx suddenly jumped out of the hot spring and landed right in front of him. "What'cha doin'? Lookin' for a port?"

Buttermilk blinked. "What?-"

"I'm sure your daughter would love to have you back."

As soon as he said that, Buttermilk froze, stiffly backing away from Doxx. "How...do you know I have a daughter?"

"I just do!" Doxx chirped, taking a step forward for every step Buttermilk took backwards. He leaned forward, until his face was just inches away from other male's. "I also know that you c-"

Before Doxx could finish his sentence, Buttermilk bolted, running into the grass. 

Doxx leapt forward and chased after him with speed Southend didn't even know he had, shouting out words he couldn't make out and laughing like some maniacal child.

"Dammit!" Left with no other choice, he followed them, cursing their speed and his stupid frog legs.

----------------------

After what felt like hours of running, he found them by the shore.

Doxx had Buttermilk pinned on his stomach, claws digging into his head as the other nicheling tried to struggle free.

"Aww, what's wrong? You don't wanna face your sins, huh?"

A sickening noise made Southend cringe, and he realized with disgust that it was sound of Doxx's claws scraping against skull. Apparently his claws had dug in enough to break through the flesh.

"Let me go, you psycho!" 

Buttermilk's cry snapped Southend back to the moment, and he ran over, stopping next to the two.

"Doxx, what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm torturing him, duh!" The way he said it so casually with a smile on his face both scared Southend and infuriated him.

"Why?!"

"Because of his horrible misdeeds! He deserves it-"

While Doxx was distracted, Buttermilk slipped out of his grip, stumbling for a moment before getting up to run again.

Before he got very far, Doxx jumped forward and snapped his jaws around his tail, harshly tugging him back and pinning him by the shoulders. "Nice try!"

How is he even doing that? How does someone so small and frail have that much strength?

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

Doxx leaned his head down with a smile, but Southend could see a flicker of anger and sick amusement behind his eyes.

"That's funny, 'cause I'm pretty sure you did!Doxx shoved his head further into the ground. "I'm sure your mate would disagree! Oh, I bet she would love to watch this, after all the things you did to her!"

Buttermilk tried to kick him off, but he continued.

"Hey, how many times did you threaten her? Was it the same amount or more than the times you almost killed her?"

Southend could only watch in shock as he processed both the scene unfolding before him and the words that Doxx spat at Buttermilk.

What the hell?...

"Let's not even mention your daughter! The poor girl can't even see anymore, thanks to you clawing her eyes out!"

To emphasize the point, Doxx dragged his claws over Buttermilk's right eye, delighting in the blood and his scream of pain.

"Saying you did nothing wrong is like saying that a bearyena is a dodmingo-it's just not true!"

It was silent for a few moments as Buttermilk wheezed and sobbed in fear and pain under Doxx, who just stared at him with the most insane grin Southend had ever seen him wear.'

Then-out of nowhere-Doxx dragged him to his paws, ignoring the resistance as he stood the male upright.

But just as Buttermilk came to his senses, Doxx hit him hard on the side of the head, with enough force to send him stumbling, but not enough to knock him over.

And before Southend even realized what was happening, a horrifying crack split the air, and a limp body went flying into the sea. 

Southend came to his senses long enough to run to the shore, ignoring the biting cold water as he peered into the depths.

Blood rose to rest on the water's surface, and Southend had to choke back the urge to throw up at the sight.

Buttermilk lay under the water, lifeless as a massive, nauseating crack in his head spilled blood. His right eye was still closed and bloody, but his left eye was wide open, like he had died in pure and undiluted fear.

Southend slowly turned to look at Doxx, who had walked up to sit beside him.

The male also stared at the body, washing the blood from his paws and adding to the already stained water. 

It took a few moments for Doxx to look him in the eye, but when he did-

He smiled.

As if nothing was wrong, he smiled.

Southend could only blink back at him, before slowly returning his attention to the clouded water.

Doxx chuckled next to him.

20210322072013_1.thumb.jpg.530e5597adad09b835bf74355d6a0c36.jpg

gagahaabggaa ow my hands

since its been a while i tried to write an extra long chapter, though i cant actually tell if its much longer

and sorry if Doxx's text color looks weird, i couldnt find the original for some reason

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Eek! 1

9 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Hey, hey, you okay?"

Doxx tilted his head downwards and blinked at Southend from the hot spring, repeatedly jabbing him with a paw. "Why are you shaking?"

"Because-" He stopped to shiver. "You keep taking the damn hot springs!"

"Yeah, because I'm cold! Have you seen me? I'll freeze!"

"Well I'll freeze too if you don't get out of the hot spring!"

"Stop being so dramatic~" He teased, closing his eyes and relaxing into the water.

"You're telling me to stop being dramatic?! You're one of the most dramatic people I've ever met!"

In response, Doxx just peeked an eye open and stuck his tongue out at him. Before Southend could snap back at him, some kind of snapping noise came from the top of the slope, and the two males turned to look.

Seconds later, a beige nicheling came barreling down the hill, losng his footing halfway down and crashing right into the hot spring. The spring shook from the impact, and Doxx let out a little surprised noise as he almost fell out.

A few seconds passed by with Doxx and Southend staring down at the dazed nicheling, Southend looking confused and Doxx looking unreadable.

"Ow..." The nicheling groaned, opening his eyes and blinking up at the two with a pained expression. He suddenly turned shocked, scrambling up to his paws and shaking his head. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean-"

"What the hell is your problem?" Southend cut him off, growling in annoyance. Doxx still just watched blankly, claws scraping against the side of the hot spring as if he was lost in thought.

"Oh, um-" The male coughed, whipping his head around to look at the top of the slope. "There was creepy dude covered in blood and wearing a skull on his head, he jumped at me so I started running-"

"Hey, you're Buttermilk, right?"

The two turned to look at Doxx, who seemed to have broken out of thought and was now wearing his signature smile. Southend could feel a chill creep down his spine, though he wasn't sure why. 

That smile never sat right with me.

"Um, yeah?" The male-Buttermilk-responded, looking confused. "How did you know? Have we met before?"

Doxx grinned wider, and Southend could see his claws scrape harder in the side of the spring. "Mmm, no, lucky guess."

"Okayyy?" Buttermilk responded, looking unnerved. "Um, I'm sorry for bothering you, I'm gonna go now-"

He got up and started walking away, but Doxx suddenly jumped out of the hot spring and landed right in front of him. "What'cha doin'? Lookin' for a port?"

Buttermilk blinked. "What?-"

"I'm sure your daughter would love to have you back."

As soon as he said that, Buttermilk froze, stiffly backing away from Doxx. "How...do you know I have a daughter?"

"I just do!" Doxx chirped, taking a step forward for every step Buttermilk took backwards. He leaned forward, until his face was just inches away from other male's. "I also know that you c-"

Before Doxx could finish his sentence, Buttermilk bolted, running into the grass. 

Doxx leapt forward and chased after him with speed Southend didn't even know he had, shouting out words he couldn't make out and laughing like some maniacal child.

"Dammit!" Left with no other choice, he followed them, cursing their speed and his stupid frog legs.

----------------------

After what felt like hours of running, he found them by the shore.

Doxx had Buttermilk pinned on his stomach, claws digging into his head as the other nicheling tried to struggle free.

"Aww, what's wrong? You don't wanna face your sins, huh?"

A sickening noise made Southend cringe, and he realized with disgust that it was sound of Doxx's claws scraping against skull. Apparently his claws had dug in enough to break through the flesh.

"Let me go, you psycho!" 

Buttermilk's cry snapped Southend back to the moment, and he ran over, stopping next to the two.

"Doxx, what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm torturing him, duh!" The way he said it so casually with a smile on his face both scared Southend and infuriated him.

"Why?!"

"Because of his horrible misdeeds! He deserves it-"

While Doxx was distracted, Buttermilk slipped out of his grip, stumbling for a moment before getting up to run again.

Before he got very far, Doxx jumped forward and snapped his jaws around his tail, harshly tugging him back and pinning him by the shoulders. "Nice try!"

How is he even doing that? How does someone so small and frail have that much strength?

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

Doxx leaned his head down with a smile, but Southend could see a flicker of anger and sick amusement behind his eyes.

"That's funny, 'cause I'm pretty sure you did!Doxx shoved his head further into the ground. "I'm sure your mate would disagree! Oh, I bet she would love to watch this, after all the things you did to her!"

Buttermilk tried to kick him off, but he continued.

"Hey, how many times did you threaten her? Was it the same amount or more than the times you almost killed her?"

Southend could only watch in shock as he processed both the scene unfolding before him and the words that Doxx spat at Buttermilk.

What the hell?...

"Let's not even mention your daughter! The poor girl can't even see anymore, thanks to you clawing her eyes out!"

To emphasize the point, Doxx dragged his claws over Buttermilk's right eye, delighting in the blood and his scream of pain.

"Saying you did nothing wrong is like saying that a bearyena is a dodmingo-it's just not true!"

It was silent for a few moments as Buttermilk wheezed and sobbed in fear and pain under Doxx, who just stared at him with the most insane grin Southend had ever seen him wear.'

Then-out of nowhere-Doxx dragged him to his paws, ignoring the resistance as he stood the male upright.

But just as Buttermilk came to his senses, Doxx hit him hard on the side of the head, with enough force to send him stumbling, but not enough to knock him over.

And before Southend even realized what was happening, a horrifying crack split the air, and a limp body went flying into the sea. 

Southend came to his senses long enough to run to the shore, ignoring the biting cold water as he peered into the depths.

Blood rose to rest on the water's surface, and Southend had to choke back the urge to throw up at the sight.

Buttermilk lay under the water, lifeless as a massive, nauseating crack in his head spilled blood. His right eye was still closed and bloody, but his left eye was wide open, like he had died in pure and undiluted fear.

Southend slowly turned to look at Doxx, who had walked up to sit beside him.

The male also stared at the body, washing the blood from his paws and adding to the already stained water. 

It took a few moments for Doxx to look him in the eye, but when he did-

He smiled.

As if nothing was wrong, he smiled.

Southend could only blink back at him, before slowly returning his attention to the clouded water.

Doxx chuckled next to him.

This is not what I meant.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

i just really like adding unnecessarily gruesome death into my stories 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2