Stray Fawn Community

-A Pair of Die-

Katumai

36 minutes ago, Katumai said:

The first thing Southend had done was go off on his own, not wanting absolutely anything to do with the rest of the tribe. Being alone was always the better option.

Y'know, until he realized someone decided to follow him.

"Heeyyy, what'cha 'doin?" 

"None of your business."

"Hey, you're lookin for berries, right?"

Southend shot him a glare, then went back to walking.

"No."

"Awww, and  you're a terrible liar!"

"Shut up."

This guy was really getting on his nerves. He never shut up, just kept blabbering on about things nobody cared about.

Though the weird 'guesses' he tossed in about Southend's life were a bit concerning.

Eventually he had enough, letting out a growl and flopping down next to the water. He hoped Doxx would finally get the message and leave, but he either didn't get it or didn't care, laying down right next to him and getting uncomfortably close.

"Ooooo, what'cha 'doin now?"

"Trying not to crack your skull open on that rock over there."

"Aww, that's sweet!"

"I wish you were dead."

"No you don't!"

"Yes I do."

"I know that you don't!"

"You don't know anything."

Doxx snickered, his grin growing even wider, if that was possible. "Suuure, let's go with that."

There was silence again for exactly two full minutes-shocking, I know-and Southend thought he was finally getting some damn peace.

And then a crabbit popped up.

"Aww, hey little guy!" Doxx cooed, reaching out his good paw to the creature and patting it on it's dumb little crabbit head.

It started flailing it's pinchers around-for what reason they didn't know-and Doxx just sat there and cooed at the thing, which may have been cute if he wasn't so unbearably annoying.

"Ow." Southend looked down at the crabbit, realizing it had grabbed Doxx's paw and looked it was trying to tear off the whole limb. 

Doxx didn't seem to really react, staring at the thing with the same smile on his face-though somehow it felt more...unsettling, at the moment.

He tore his paw from the creature's grip, watching for a seconds as it clacked it's pinchers together.

Then he put his paw on it's back, pressing down and holding it's stomach to the ground, watching as it flailed around and tried to escape.

"Hey there buddy, that's no way to treat people. Oh, I'm sorry about your mother by the way, maybe she should have stayed away from bearyenas." He leaned his head down towards the crabbit, face just out of reach as it tried to snap at him. "Crabbit is pretty tasty, it would be wise to not attack creatures bigger than you, wouldn't want to end up like your brother, right?" 

With each sentence, he pressed down on the crabbit harder. "Then again, you don't have much concious thought, so I doubt you think much at all!"

He heard a crack.

"Maybe stay in the ocean next time, yeah?"

Another crack.

"Fun talking to ya!"

With probably the most sickening noise Southend had ever heard, the crabbit went limp, top layer of it's outer shell completely caved it.

Nearly frozen in shock, he slowly raised his head to face Doxx, who was still staring at the crabbit.

And smiling

Still. Smiling.

"He was nice, wasn't he? Wish he could have stayed a bit longer!"

Southend couldn't even say anything, just stare at the crabbit. He didn't even say anything when Doxx moved closer, basically pressing into his side and closing his eyes with a contented smile.

Southend was feeling a bit sick.

478056002_KM7(1).png.e9ffbe946f7291ca06c3ee6903ac5869.png

kill doxx!(but don't actually, that would be bad.)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

kill doxx!

Yea, Doxx is creepy af (the weirdest thing is that he doesn’t even have antenna, so he couldn’t be an oracle or nothing.  

My money’s on god/devil fricking with mortals. He even be the reason that the travelers popped up on that shore)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

Yea, Doxx is creepy af (the weirdest thing is that he doesn’t even have antenna, so he couldn’t be an oracle or nothing.  

My money’s on god/devil fricking with mortals. He even be the reason that the travelers popped up on that shore)

Welp at least I know I'm doing a decent job, considering he's supposed to be creepy as hell strdytyugiyhui

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1

21 minutes ago, Katumai said:

elp at least I know I'm doing a decent job, considering he's supposed to be creepy as hell strdytyugiyhui

Totally! The scene when Doxx was killing the crabbit while reveling Southend’s history amazingly creepy! :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

(But like, seriously, HOW DID THEY TO THE ISLAND?????)

Just now, Katumai said:

you'll find out later...

maybe

let's just say that it involves those two voices at the beginning of the first post

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

23 hours ago, Katumai said:

"I really wish you'd stop doing this."

"That doesn't mean I'll listen to you."

"Obviously. Why do you think I finally gave up."

"Weak will? Don't worry, you can fix that."

"...you're twisted. So twisted. What happened to you

The One of Hope and his sister? Although I think his sister would be a bit more evil... 

HEY KIDS YALL WANNA HEAR THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO A DOXX THEME SONG AT THE MOMENT?

It's in Japanese but I really like music in other languages so-

-MASA Works DESIGN-ft.初音ミク&GUMI -The Fox's Wedding - YouTube 

It's got the whole disturbing vibe that I've been trying to give Doxx (and is only gonna get stronger later on)

though I wouldn't recommend actually looking up the English lyrics unless you wanna be deeply disturbed- (and they don't really have anything to do with Doxx anyway) (well except for like, two lines-)

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

21 minutes ago, Cookboi said:

"I really wish you'd stop doing this."

"That doesn't mean I'll listen to you."

"Obviously. Why do you think I finally gave up."

"Weak will? Don't worry, you can fix that."

"...you're twisted. So twisted. What happened to you

Blade and Penelope? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Katumai said:

It's got the whole disturbing vibe that I've been trying to give Doxx (and is only gonna get stronger later on)

oh btw, if you ever want to check out more music with generally disturbing vibes for a theme song or whatever else, i'd reccommend checking out kikuo : ) i think their music is pretty cool, but you probably shouldn't check the lyrics for any of their songs, it gets very disturbing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

HEY KIDS YALL WANNA HEAR THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO A DOXX THEME SONG AT THE MOMENT?

It's in Japanese but I really like music in other languages so-

-MASA Works DESIGN-ft.初音ミク&GUMI -The Fox's Wedding - YouTube 

though I wouldn't recommend actually looking up the English lyrics unless you wanna be deeply disturbed- (and they don't really have anything to do with Doxx anyway) (well except for like, two lines-)

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

I enjoy the song, the lyrics are creepy, not that creepy.

"Hey! Birdy boy!"

Surely inwardly cringed, trying not to show his discomfort as he heard Hatter run up to him.

"Yes, Hatter?"

"You're hot."

Okay, Surely definitely needed to get his ears checked.

He did not just hear that come out of someone's mouth.

"Um...no, it's actually pretty cold here." Okay now he just sounded like an idiot.

"That is literally not what I meant!"

"Well then, uh..." Oh geez he was starting to panic. "What did you-"

"HEY!"

Surely jolted, hearing a splash and what felt like something jabbing him in the neck.

"OW, WHAT-"

"FILTHY FRIGGIN LEECHES, GET OFF HIM-"

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE!"

"YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU CROSSED ME, BLOODSUCKERS!"

"YOU SCARE ME!"

1329404990_KM7.png.9da9b79fdd8c3845db6189a8d97c4b91.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Katumai said:

Ayyy look, the first children!

I have no idea what to write here, so uh-

The right one is Rune and the left one is Six (Rune is sick)

70524996_KM8.png.c11551a7a0544f16abafcd7baf9ef33e.png

Six looks like a little mouse. Kinda cute. I want her.

• Like 1

"Hey..."

Agnes blinked, shaking himself a bit to stay awake as he turned his head downwards to look at Cain. The wound on his shoulder was mostly healed.

"Hm?..."

"How long have you been keeping watch?" He sounded worried, which...was something foreign to hear in Cain. He most often sounded indifferent to others.

It was...nice.

"Most of the day, I think?"

"You think?"

Agnes shrugged, rubbing a paw over his eyes in another feeble attempt to not fall asleep right there.

He heard Cain sigh, and his eyes flew open as he felt fangs dig into his scruff and drag him off the stump.

Funnily enough, Cain could hold him mostly off the ground with his height.

Maybe I should make him do that more often.

"I'll do it for awhile. Go get some sleep, Agnes."

1633325987_KM9.png.070c790d445307a4fb9ac06818adb227.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2