Stray Fawn Community

-A Pair of Die-

Katumai

5 hours ago, Katumai said:

"Hey, hey, you okay?"

Doxx tilted his head downwards and blinked at Southend from the hot spring, repeatedly jabbing him with a paw. "Why are you shaking?"

"Because-" He stopped to shiver. "You keep taking the damn hot springs!"

"Yeah, because I'm cold! Have you seen me? I'll freeze!"

"Well I'll freeze too if you don't get out of the hot spring!"

"Stop being so dramatic~" He teased, closing his eyes and relaxing into the water.

"You're telling me to stop being dramatic?! You're one of the most dramatic people I've ever met!"

In response, Doxx just peeked an eye open and stuck his tongue out at him. Before Southend could snap back at him, some kind of snapping noise came from the top of the slope, and the two males turned to look.

Seconds later, a beige nicheling came barreling down the hill, losng his footing halfway down and crashing right into the hot spring. The spring shook from the impact, and Doxx let out a little surprised noise as he almost fell out.

A few seconds passed by with Doxx and Southend staring down at the dazed nicheling, Southend looking confused and Doxx looking unreadable.

"Ow..." The nicheling groaned, opening his eyes and blinking up at the two with a pained expression. He suddenly turned shocked, scrambling up to his paws and shaking his head. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean-"

"What the hell is your problem?" Southend cut him off, growling in annoyance. Doxx still just watched blankly, claws scraping against the side of the hot spring as if he was lost in thought.

"Oh, um-" The male coughed, whipping his head around to look at the top of the slope. "There was creepy dude covered in blood and wearing a skull on his head, he jumped at me so I started running-"

"Hey, you're Buttermilk, right?"

The two turned to look at Doxx, who seemed to have broken out of thought and was now wearing his signature smile. Southend could feel a chill creep down his spine, though he wasn't sure why. 

That smile never sat right with me.

"Um, yeah?" The male-Buttermilk-responded, looking confused. "How did you know? Have we met before?"

Doxx grinned wider, and Southend could see his claws scrape harder in the side of the spring. "Mmm, no, lucky guess."

"Okayyy?" Buttermilk responded, looking unnerved. "Um, I'm sorry for bothering you, I'm gonna go now-"

He got up and started walking away, but Doxx suddenly jumped out of the hot spring and landed right in front of him. "What'cha doin'? Lookin' for a port?"

Buttermilk blinked. "What?-"

"I'm sure your daughter would love to have you back."

As soon as he said that, Buttermilk froze, stiffly backing away from Doxx. "How...do you know I have a daughter?"

"I just do!" Doxx chirped, taking a step forward for every step Buttermilk took backwards. He leaned forward, until his face was just inches away from other male's. "I also know that you c-"

Before Doxx could finish his sentence, Buttermilk bolted, running into the grass. 

Doxx leapt forward and chased after him with speed Southend didn't even know he had, shouting out words he couldn't make out and laughing like some maniacal child.

"Dammit!" Left with no other choice, he followed them, cursing their speed and his stupid frog legs.

----------------------

After what felt like hours of running, he found them by the shore.

Doxx had Buttermilk pinned on his stomach, claws digging into his head as the other nicheling tried to struggle free.

"Aww, what's wrong? You don't wanna face your sins, huh?"

A sickening noise made Southend cringe, and he realized with disgust that it was sound of Doxx's claws scraping against skull. Apparently his claws had dug in enough to break through the flesh.

"Let me go, you psycho!" 

Buttermilk's cry snapped Southend back to the moment, and he ran over, stopping next to the two.

"Doxx, what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm torturing him, duh!" The way he said it so casually with a smile on his face both scared Southend and infuriated him.

"Why?!"

"Because of his horrible misdeeds! He deserves it-"

While Doxx was distracted, Buttermilk slipped out of his grip, stumbling for a moment before getting up to run again.

Before he got very far, Doxx jumped forward and snapped his jaws around his tail, harshly tugging him back and pinning him by the shoulders. "Nice try!"

How is he even doing that? How does someone so small and frail have that much strength?

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

Doxx leaned his head down with a smile, but Southend could see a flicker of anger and sick amusement behind his eyes.

"That's funny, 'cause I'm pretty sure you did!Doxx shoved his head further into the ground. "I'm sure your mate would disagree! Oh, I bet she would love to watch this, after all the things you did to her!"

Buttermilk tried to kick him off, but he continued.

"Hey, how many times did you threaten her? Was it the same amount or more than the times you almost killed her?"

Southend could only watch in shock as he processed both the scene unfolding before him and the words that Doxx spat at Buttermilk.

What the hell?...

"Let's not even mention your daughter! The poor girl can't even see anymore, thanks to you clawing her eyes out!"

To emphasize the point, Doxx dragged his claws over Buttermilk's right eye, delighting in the blood and his scream of pain.

"Saying you did nothing wrong is like saying that a bearyena is a dodmingo-it's just not true!"

It was silent for a few moments as Buttermilk wheezed and sobbed in fear and pain under Doxx, who just stared at him with the most insane grin Southend had ever seen him wear.'

Then-out of nowhere-Doxx dragged him to his paws, ignoring the resistance as he stood the male upright.

But just as Buttermilk came to his senses, Doxx hit him hard on the side of the head, with enough force to send him stumbling, but not enough to knock him over.

And before Southend even realized what was happening, a horrifying crack split the air, and a limp body went flying into the sea. 

Southend came to his senses long enough to run to the shore, ignoring the biting cold water as he peered into the depths.

Blood rose to rest on the water's surface, and Southend had to choke back the urge to throw up at the sight.

Buttermilk lay under the water, lifeless as a massive, nauseating crack in his head spilled blood. His right eye was still closed and bloody, but his left eye was wide open, like he had died in pure and undiluted fear.

Southend slowly turned to look at Doxx, who had walked up to sit beside him.

The male also stared at the body, washing the blood from his paws and adding to the already stained water. 

It took a few moments for Doxx to look him in the eye, but when he did-

He smiled.

As if nothing was wrong, he smiled.

Southend could only blink back at him, before slowly returning his attention to the clouded water.

Doxx chuckled next to him.

20210322072013_1.thumb.jpg.530e5597adad09b835bf74355d6a0c36.jpg

gagahaabggaa ow my hands

since its been a while i tried to write an extra long chapter, though i cant actually tell if its much longer

and sorry if Doxx's text color looks weird, i couldnt find the original for some reason

WOOOOOOOOO BABY BOI DOXX LES GO!

• 2 months later...