Stray Fawn Community

Something is glitchy with the forums

MT26 - A Nicheling

I was going to update my playthrough and when I attached photos they said that there was an error. Then tried to add the again and they stopped uploading, so I refreshed the page and got this notification. I do not understand German so I don’t know what it says, I tried many times and got to that page again. When I did the “I’m not a robot” it accepted but it didn’t redirected me back.

But I can describe it. It has an orange and white background with a notification that has a shield with a check. Next to it some German words. But from the words that are from English there is something about the web application firewall or something and there is an IP address.
Below it has the Recaptcha thing of Im not a robot.

i had that same problem before

well uploading images was fine but i mean when i went to a page of these forums it would sometimes bring up the screen you described seemingly at random and refreshing fixed it

but i think that was a long time ago? like over 2 months ago or something

1 minute ago, Lilyturf said:

Remember the time someone leaked their ip adress by posting a screenshot of that?

yikes, thankfully lisa blurred it out after someone told her but yikes

• Paw up 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 8:04 AM, Philo said:

@Imperial officer 
Hm very weird, glad to hear it worked now. Maybe @David knows what the problem is.

I’m having the same problem again, it is the second time on this week that this happens. Maybe it is my wifi router?