Stray Fawn Community

New predator/prey/competence giANTs

MT26 - A Nicheling

These are like big prehistoric ants that appear on normal, hard, and killer islands. They can live on any biome except water.

They are slightly bigger than a rabbit and you can walk over them and they can walk under your nichelings like rabbits do. They spawn from ant nests, that are large structures that cover 1 tile and the surrounding 6 are covered in dirt. They are neutral and will move in groups like ramfoxes, if you attack them they will turn hostile like Home Island Nichelings. Fortunately, after it rains or snows the pheromones will be erased so they will turn neutral again. What makes them deadly and difficult to deal with is that they move on every action you do, like rabbits or wanderers. They will try to stay away from fires and avoid Nichelings if possible.
They are 3 species:

Black ants

This ants can spawn on normal, hard, and killer islands. They are dark colored.

Each anthill can spawn up to 5 ants that are alive at the same time, if they are killed it will spawn a new ant every 3 days.

The black ants have this stats

2 hp (like rabbits)

1 defense

1 attack

1 eyesight 

4 smelling

0 collecting (so that they try to gather berries but take many turns to actually take them)

These ants normally prey on rabbits and try to collect normal berries. 

Fire ants

This ants spawn on hard and killer islands. They use the same model but are color bright red.

Their ant hills can spawn up to 7 ants. With 1 new ant spawning every 2 days until the limit is reached.

They have 

3 hp

1 defense

2 attack

1 eyesight

4 smelling 

0 collecting

poison resistance 

This ants will attack termite hills, rabbits, dodomingos, and stagmoles. They will also eat normal and poisonous berries and with stinky fruit.

Bullet ants

This are the deadliest of them and will spawn on killer islands. They are like black ants but the model is significantly larger.

They can be up to 4 ants at a time from each anthill. With one new spawning every 4 days until the limit is reached.

They have

5 hp

2 defense

3 attack

1 eyesight

5 smelling 

poisonous and poison resistant.

This ants are carnivorous, they will attack rabbits, crabbits, stagmoles, termites, ram foxes, dodomingos and rogue males.

There will be 0-4 anthills per island depending on the difficulty and the size. The different species will just ignore each other if they are close. When killed the black and red ants will give 1 food and the bullet ant 2.

3 replies to this post

I feel like if we have giant ants then at least one species shouldn't be neutral. I went to Oklahoma once and let me tell you, those ants deliberately crawl on people trying to eat them. They were all over my bags, my food, I didn't do anything wrong. They were just super-aggresive. If bullet ants are going to eat rogue males, they're going to eat pack nichelings too.