Stray Fawn Community

The ruins (My attempt at a rp that failed)

MT26 - A Nicheling

Some nichelings arrive to an island, but it isn’t a normal island. It has the ruins of some sort of civilization that was destroyed and is now just some abandoned buildings that are half collapsed and taken over by nature. This place was once some sort of city, but it is now returning to being a grassland. Predators and prey have returned to the island, plants have grown from the cracks of the constructions.

Nichelings:

Nuro

controlled by me

70B5EC44-9243-46EE-B94A-8AA64CA63890.thumb.jpeg.c31e8ceffcc6f3d620e552a03c761de9.jpeg

Mussolini linguine 

controlled by me

36AF4231-972A-42C8-9C98-F1EFE1AA2E6A.thumb.jpeg.b6f27eca58e1e726be4ac0c588899a41.jpeg

You can add your nichelings too!

Name: Terracotta (male)

by @Cookboi

Description: “Personality: A nervous but kind & generous boio. A bit of a coward, mostly relies on Brimstone for protection. Terracotta  is also easily overwhelmed, and the constant input from his antenna doesn’t help.”

Name: Brimstone 

also by @Cookboi

Personality: Brimstone is an enthusiastic nicheling, and very protective of her loved ones, especially Terracotta. And although Brimstone is a good nicheling, she’s often a bit thick-headed and defensive.

• Eek! 1

Can I join ?

Name: Terracotta

Personality: A nervous but kind & generous boio. A bit of a coward, mostly relies on Brimstone for protection. Terracotta  is also easily overwhelmed, and the constant input from his antenna doesn’t help.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Name: Brimstone 

Personality: Brimstone is an enthusiastic nicheling, and very protective of her loved ones, especially Terracotta. And although Brimstone is a good nicheling, she’s often a bit thick-headed and defensive.

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 minute ago, Imperial officer said:

Mussolini saw a shadow over him and began to run around clumsily. Aaahhhh!

Brimstone near fell out of the sky before realizing that the noise was coming from the pitiful thing beneath her. The hell? 

• Haha 1