Stray Fawn Community

There is something that I need need to tell you guys...

Well, there is something I need to tell because I feel bad about it and has been haunting me for some time. Im not a new random guy I have been here before. I was around here in 2018-2019. I am the infamous A Nicheling, I know I was a jerk before when I treated you badly and I only thought of that dumb Fortnite (which I no longer like) and did some dumb fights about it. I didn’t value you guys until I was left alone. During the year I was out I learned how difficult it was to be lonely and without friends to support me. I tried to make other friends but they just ignored me. So I come back trying to be peaceful and respectful to others. I am deeply sorry for what I had done in the past with all that Fortnite nonsense, trying to force you guys to like that thing and being annoying and toxic about it. I will try to avoid spiky topics and if you think I’m being bad you can always tell me and I will do my best.

45C85325-A459-4D34-80A2-7A1F460581E6.thumb.jpeg.7441f5985afa5c01995efe198f37da7d.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Paw up 3

Welcome back! I was actually really sad when you left (you were one of the first people I knew to leave) and I was always hoping you'd show up somewhere in the internet

• Thanks 1

Welcome back! I'll be honest, your time was long ago enough that I don't really remember you (I couldn't tell you who all was there at the time, or what posts were made, except the Niche War thing), just that you were part of the Niche war and something happened and you left. (Plus the part where you came back briefly to get your account deleted.) But here's to new memories that I'll retain for a longer period of time! :Eek:  If you need anything or just want to talk, just message me! ;) (fair warning though, I get really nervous when I talk to people one-on-one and I may sound weird)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

Welcome back! I'll be honest, your time was long ago enough that I don't really remember you (I couldn't tell you who all was there at the time, or what posts were made, except the Niche War thing), just that you were part of the Niche war and something happened and you left. (Plus the part where you came back briefly to get your account deleted.) But here's to new memories that I'll retain for a longer period of time! :Eek:  If you need anything or just want to talk, just message me! ;) (fair warning though, I get really nervous when I talk to people one-on-one and I may sound weird)

also question what was your pfp before (as Imperial Officer) bc I associate people with their profile pics (especially people I don't interact with a lot) and don't look at usernames much so if I see your pfp I might remember this account

1 hour ago, Sky said:

also question what was your pfp before (as Imperial Officer) bc I associate people with their profile pics (especially people I don't interact with a lot) and don't look at usernames much so if I see your pfp I might remember this account

Imperial officer

834AF633-02A6-4A1A-92E9-A373C50C587A.thumb.jpeg.c497f8c1dfeb2d1fd037d9c64ad7743d.jpeg

A nicheling

208D7C4F-10D1-4AE8-AFF4-BC64CE5E46C2.thumb.jpeg.e363446de8d68f3fb14279e4ca6813f6.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I remember you won 3rd place in that art competition I held... you left before you could get your rewards. I forgot what they were but if you dig it up maybe I'll do the rewards as a little Christmas present-- (After my exams tho-)

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I remember you won 3rd place in that art competition I held... you left before you could get your rewards. I forgot what they were but if you dig it up maybe I'll do the rewards as a little Christmas present-- (After my exams tho-)

I think I remember it, It was with this drawing?

5EAB89F9-C405-4B1B-9E3E-29FC6825074E.thumb.jpeg.6610c1ce091d7130f6035bc0be107623.jpeg

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Ironic how I came back just in time for this too. I noticed your pfp hanging around and I'm like 'Huh A Nicheling is back???'

• Haha 1