Stray Fawn Community

Forgotten Warriors |A Warrior Cats Sim

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Well.. my mother died while giving birth, my father died by a pack of wolves two moons ago, and.. one of my siblings died drowning, and.."

“Oh.. I-I’m sorry..”

On 12/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, __________________________ said:

"I snuck out, following Poisonleaf, and I guess he followed me, and.." his eyes clouded with regret and guilt

He looked down.

3 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He looked down.

"A fox came along.. it was aiming to attack Poisonleaf, but he protected her and it killed him.. then I guess it wasn't enough blood shed.. so it killed Poisonleaf.. then it left.." he paused, then shook his head

"No. I can't blame myself for what's in the past." he looked at you, all feeling of sadness, guilt, or regret, gone.. playfulness, and happiness replaced it

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"A fox came along.. it was aiming to attack Poisonleaf, but he protected her and it killed him.. then I guess it wasn't enough blood shed.. so it killed Poisonleaf.. then it left.." he paused, then shook his head

"No. I can't blame myself for what's in the past." he looked at you, all feeling of sadness, guilt, or regret, gone.. playfulness, and happiness replaced it

He looked up at him.

Just now, __________________________ said:

He backed up some, turned around, flicked his tail, beckoning for you to follow, before he disappeared into the thorns and flower clusters

He followed him.