Stray Fawn Community

Niche awards 2020 (closed)

Preliminary results are in!!

Please check if I counted your votes correctly.

Also a tie in the art category. (Technically also in best friend, but Aetherskye told me not to count their self nomination)

3C74E196-0041-4102-9C24-69DC6C7162B3.thumb.jpeg.08663f7d9855ef0c4c49c55a4699bd05.jpeg

• Like 2

Nvm, there was no tie in the art category (I counted Lilyturf’s 2 names as different people)

Whats the fun changing names all the time! It makes it more difficult! Jk

84A093E4-9A48-4C99-B90F-00FA91CD03AF.thumb.jpeg.5b25fdcab52f5a4bea83250833627b49.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
12 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

*get (sorry.. had to) and it makes me wonder what people think of me.. or should I really worry about that?? aaaa the anxiety!!!

Well I for one think that you are awesome

12 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Well, at least you where nominated, I didn’t got a single nomination.

You've only been back for a short time. Most of the newbies don't know you that well yet. But hey, keep posting your animations and see you in the rp section!

• Like 1

when you've been nominated in two categories: 😎

when you weren't nominated for the story category and you worked really hard on your playthrough: :')

when you're happy anyways and grateful that anyone even nominated you and you know everyone else did much better in everything and they deserve to win but they were the ones who nominated you so you'll honor their vote and you're glad that people actually like you and want to let everyone know that you like them too so you write this part in this post: ☺️

• Like 2
On 1/1/2021 at 6:39 PM, SilverHowl said:

This makes me think that I have to be more active and more known to others, I have to work hard and strengthen my habits of doing more Niche (even though I've clearly moved away from Niche).

I’ve felt like that before and it’s not healthy. We still appreciate you even if you didn’t get nominated. And if contests make you feel bad, just know your more than any contest can add up to.

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Please note that I am still crying though : ‘ )

DA5788B3-85F3-4D15-8120-8B7F0AE407BD.thumb.jpeg.99ded99aed545981a3544f01d44a2099.jpeg
(Wish the picture was a lot smaller like an emote..)

((if you double click the picture, you can resize it))

I honestly don't know how you can draw hair/fur so well like that, I'm terrible xD The mouth is also super good!!

I'mma draw something for you so you just sit back and chill while I get out of my pjs, water and mist my plants (I have 6 and they all have names lol), and get to drawing, k? (though soon I'm gonna have brunch, so if I'm not finished by then it'll be longer, but I should be able to finish today)

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Sky said:

water and mist my plants (I have 6 and they all have names lol)

plants!!

17 minutes ago, Sky said:

water and mist my plants (I have 6 and they all have names lol)

I have a sapling named Reggie :) 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Flower said:

plants!!

i have 5 plants :D. they aren’t doing great bc of the cold weather but it’s fine. they’ll rebound

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Flower said:

plants!!

18 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I have a sapling named Reggie :) 

I have 4 different succulents: Veronica, Piper, Davis, and Lavernia (she needs a bigger pot, the tiny clay ones they have isn't wide enough for her). Then I have a snake plant named Jeremiah, and a Selaginella (it's really fun to say lol) named Nellie that I got the day after my birthday (she's the one that has to be misted). 

...off topic lol

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sky said:

I have 4 different succulents: Veronica, Piper, Davis, and Lavernia (she needs a bigger pot, the tiny clay ones they have isn't wide enough for her). Then I have a snake plant named Jeremiah, and a Selaginella (it's really fun to say lol) named Nellie that I got the day after my birthday (she's the one that has to be misted). 

...off topic lol

the two plants that i have named are Phillip (heart leaf philodendron) and Myrtle (some type of bamboo (idk what one i just took it from the main plant downstairs and put it in water and it grew roots and some new leaves)) i need to come up with names for the rest that i actually remember 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

It’s a good conversation though, just where should we put it?

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

I have a feeling that Ossen might be a bit too spotty for this, so how about this one? (Also thank you in advance, it's really nice of you to do this)

image.png.a3645c2003ea800995d57757bef8d3cc.png

I think the nest in the top corner is levitating!?

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1