Stray Fawn Community

You can add any character.Sim/RP (Dead/ended)

MT26 - A Nicheling

In this RP you can use any character or thing you want as long as it follows the forum rules. 
The RP begins with Mussolini linguine stealing a rocket from NASA and going to Mars. There he discovers a new part of the planet that has never been found before. It has plants and breathable air. Mussolini linguine finds many species of whatever (any character you add). 

Here the info you must provide:

Name

Species

Description or personality or whatever you want to tell about your character (optional)

Characters 

Name Mussolini linguine (by me)

Species Nicheling

FD6E873D-9A72-44F9-871D-B091801B96F9.thumb.jpeg.e543e18a163a39dd2a5a37b6e5465705.jpeg

Description: He is a fat and lazy thing that likes to eat.

Name Forgotten Nicheling (played by me too)
Species Nicheling

He is a nicheling that was lost on Mars a long time ago, he has no friends and secretly dislikes being lonely.

96344593-2B8F-4F8B-BF9D-7C10B6BCCB17.thumb.png.55be798998d1849b4c02822ab0abc2b6.png

The forgotten nicheling saw as Mussolini linguine walked away and decided to go to the ship. He entered the rocket and began to look at the buttons and controls to familiarize himself with the rocket.

”Now I will be out of this lonely planet”

• 4 weeks later...
  • MT26 - A Nicheling changed the title to You can add any character.Sim/RP (Dead/ended)