Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

1 hour ago, Christmas Boo said:

NITW is one of those games that takes a long time to finish (Or watch someone finish like I did) but you just don’t want to leave after you’ve finished it, like it’s not like you want to replay it you just kinda just crave more content from it

i think that just me getting attached to it but idk 

isnt that every game ever

hold the phone stop the presses look at this lil lady

20211220_153212.thumb.jpg.52e2d07352ad4e5603aeeea9d2c0add3.jpg

her name is fleecia and i brought her to school like every day in kindergarten. i remember this one time i had her in my coat pocket when i went out to recess, but then i felt my coat and she wasnt in my pocket anymore so i freaked out and turned around to go back and see where i dropped it. then in this little dirt patch i saw some kid bend down and pick something up, and for some reason my brain just knew like "that is my child" so i ran over to this kid, put my hand out, said "thats mine," took the stuffed animal and just sprinted away. power move, 10/10, wish i could be as much of a girlboss now as i was then. my friend made her hat btw and i think it looks lovely on her.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Christmas pepper said:

hold the phone stop the presses look at this lil lady

20211220_153212.thumb.jpg.52e2d07352ad4e5603aeeea9d2c0add3.jpg

her name is fleecia and i brought her to school like every day in kindergarten. i remember this one time i had her in my coat pocket when i went out to recess, but then i felt my coat and she wasnt in my pocket anymore so i freaked out and turned around to go back and see where i dropped it. then in this little dirt patch i saw some kid bend down and pick something up, and for some reason my brain just knew like "that is my child" so i ran over to this kid, put my hand out, said "thats mine," took the stuffed animal and just sprinted away. power move, 10/10, wish i could be as much of a girlboss now as i was then. my friend made her hat btw and i think it looks lovely on her.

I love her :]

• Eek! 1

49 minutes ago, gingerbirb said:

ok pancake i trust you, dont let me down, dont run around dont desert me, dont make me cry pancake. pancake dont tell a lie and hurt me

I hate you /j

• Eek! 1