Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

11 hours ago, Pancake said:

cabin time :]

I find it funny that this one enscription on the wall says ‘cabin E is haunted!!’ and then there’s another right below it that says ‘no it’s not’

11 minutes ago, Pancake said:

I find it funny that this one enscription on the wall says ‘cabin E is haunted!!’ and then there’s another right below it that says ‘no it’s not’

write something there, too.

34 minutes ago, Pancake said:

write YES IT IS in red with a smiley face

I JUST MADE A LITTLE UNIVERSE WITH MY FRIEND CALLED CRYPTID & CO. AND THE LITTLE SKRUNLY MAIN CHARACTER AND HIS BOYFRIEND ARE GIVING ME LOTS OF SEROTONIN

IM GOING TO DRAW THEM AND SHOW YOU SOMETIME BUT NOT RN

I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE THOUGH :DDDD 

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, Pancake said:

I JUST MADE A LITTLE UNIVERSE WITH MY FRIEND CALLED CRYPTID & CO. AND THE LITTLE SKRUNLY MAIN CHARACTER AND HIS BOYFRIEND ARE GIVING ME LOTS OF SEROTONIN

send pls

12 hours ago, Pancake said:

here’s the scrumble main character8A59C033-2ED7-44A7-8837-C02A7ED331E2.thumb.jpeg.c842d5aa5e5d2236d8004f8f875a2c1b.jpeg

(so me and my friend did a challenge where we swapped sketchbooks and the prompt was cryptid and this is one of the two things that came out of that)

Just now, Pancake said:

here’s the scrumble main character8A59C033-2ED7-44A7-8837-C02A7ED331E2.thumb.jpeg.c842d5aa5e5d2236d8004f8f875a2c1b.jpeg

(so me and my friend did a challenge where we swapped sketchbooks and the prompt was cryptid and this is one of the two things that came out of that)

his name is Kais and he lives in the woods