Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

I love the trope of like ‘fictional character is transported to the real world and shenanigans ensue’ like that is my favorite thing ever

(bonus points if they had superpowers in their own universe and are confused when they can no longer use them in the real world)

20 minutes ago, Pancake said:

I love the trope of like ‘fictional character is transported to the real world and shenanigans ensue’ like that is my favorite thing ever

(bonus points if they had superpowers in their own universe and are confused when they can no longer use them in the real world)

THIS

OR

fictional character get transported to a completely different fictional world and shenanigans ensue.

(The bonus points to this are if the world had any kind of super powers or quirks, the character gets these and are very very confused) 

11 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

THIS

OR

fictional character get transported to a completely different fictional world and shenanigans ensue.

(The bonus points to this are if the world had any kind of super powers or quirks, the character gets these and are very very confused) 

EXACTLYYYYYYYY

ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE CREATORS JUST UPLOADED ON PATREON THE NEXT EPISODE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES IM SO EXCITED ITS GOING TO BE UPLOADED ON YT SOON YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!
(I don’t have their patreon)

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE CREATORS JUST UPLOADED ON PATREON THE NEXT EPISODE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES IM SO EXCITED ITS GOING TO BE UPLOADED ON YT SOON YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!

got me like

853C4EFB-5CE4-4824-9EF4-F6A40A277045.jpeg.98bc16f657d53698503e03816de570a0.jpeg

14 hours ago, Pancake said:

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THEIR TWITTER TO BE PREMIERING TONIGHT IM SO AAAAYAHHCDHMCDHJDGCJEHCDUYECHJCDGU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7DFA9956-26D0-4784-9A34-F0A91EE592F1.jpeg.6d4b7cc5afeb21bdf73cc5e2b66d7e4c.jpeg

Just now, Pancake said:

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THEIR TWITTER TO BE PREMIERING TONIGHT IM SO AAAAYAHHCDHMCDHJDGCJEHCDUYECHJCDGU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7DFA9956-26D0-4784-9A34-F0A91EE592F1.jpeg.6d4b7cc5afeb21bdf73cc5e2b66d7e4c.jpeg

14 hours ago, Pancake said:

I am so normal about this