Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

Guys I had a thought of an original universe

so basically all these people have been tossed into a strange, new decaying world that will eventually disintegrate into nothing and they will all die when that happens (assuming they don’t kill each other before that), and these people try to survive as long as possible with their limited time and resources, factions are made, bonds are created and broken, and as the world dies the people get more desperate and start doing drastic things, for example when the food runs out and they have no method of getting more they turn to cannibalism, opting to eat the weak ones first so the others can survive, they all lose their sanity at some point, as being alone in a barren, desolate wasteland with nothing to survive with will do to you, and they the last of them dies and the world pretty much ends so yeah that was my thought

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

On 8/1/2022 at 5:23 PM, Pancake said:

Guys I had a thought of an original universe

so basically all these people have been tossed into a strange, new decaying world that will eventually disintegrate into nothing and they will all die when that happens (assuming they don’t kill each other before that), and these people try to survive as long as possible with their limited time and resources, factions are made, bonds are created and broken, and as the world dies the people get more desperate and start doing drastic things, for example when the food runs out and they have no method of getting more they turn to cannibalism, opting to eat the weak ones first so the others can survive, they all lose their sanity at some point, as being alone in a barren, desolate wasteland with nothing to survive with will do to you, and they the last of them dies and the world pretty much ends so yeah that was my thought

ngl, i actually like that idea tho

ngl a concept I really want to see more people play around with is anime characters being realistically transferred to the real world, like if they have powers that defy normal science or would harm them if they didn’t have like a natural resistance to it were removed/now hurt them and seeing them wonder where all the people from their world are and if the anime they’re from is popular seeing all the merch and clips on the internet and stuff
that would be really cool to see ngl

• Like 1

guys I just read a book about mushrooms

did you know some foragers carry a skillet and butter to immediately eat shaggy mane mushrooms as soon as they find them because they go bad pretty quickly

i just thought that was kinda funny

• Eek! 2