Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

So *inhales*

Character Ref:

Name: Kat
alias: The Astronaut 

Pronouns: She/They

Appearance: (No photo yet)

An Astronaut in the normal suit but you can slightly see inside the helmet (They have Silvery blue hair and green eyes)

(as the level progresses their Helmet gets cracked and they cover up the crack with their hand, and at the end their helmet glass just gives out and explodes, and then the last song plays and uhh, they dead (maybe ghosty))

Voice: A mix of piano and violin (mainly piano)

Level name: Suffocating Space

Song names:

Come

Stay

Help

Suffocate

I want you to be sad when playing this mod

(None of this is final)

11 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

I feel like making a fnf mod

i already have an idea

YAY

11 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Here are the main songs played in the mod

hmmm...

while it would be cooler to add original instruments, it's fine.

10 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

So *inhales*

Character Ref:

An Astronaut in the normal suit but you can slightly see inside the helmet (They have Silvery blue hair and green eyes)

(as the level progresses their Helmet gets cracked and they cover up the crack with their hand, and at the end their helmet glass just gives out and explodes, and then the last song plays and uhh, they dead (maybe ghosty))

Song names:

Come

Stay

Help

Suffocate

(None of this is final)

hmmmm...

maybe have the voices actually be voices, but the audio gets crispier from the astronaut as the songs move forward. Also everyone forgets about the background track in songs.

there are three tracks.

1. the opponent.

2. the player

3. the stage without either.

this allows for instruments without having characters play them.

this is also why having original songs helps, it allows the song to play better off of them.

if you feel like having the song be close to canon, and could possibly fit in with the final game lore, know that boyfriend is named boyfriend, is dumb, and has social anxiety so that's why he sings.

imagine the first song being who wants to knaw on human bones

Of course, this is only if you want to. I'm just telling you things that could make it better fit. Some characters sing words, but it wouldn't be boyfriend.

It would be cool though if you explained how they got to space, especially considering the non-family friendly lore that got the game it's name.

and also, on normal mode, if the song goes a little fast in some parts, have the arrows be less. and in hard mode, GO WILD.

hard mode will be the most accurate reprensentaion of the arrows. So starting there would help.

just know that all of these are details that I feel would help the mod fit better into the game

9 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

YAY

hmmm...

while it would be cooler to add original instruments, it's fine.

hmmmm...

maybe have the voices actually be voices, but the audio gets crispier from the astronaut as the songs move forward. Also everyone forgets about the background track in songs.

there are three tracks.

1. the opponent.

2. the player

3. the stage without either.

this allows for instruments without having characters play them.

this is also why having original songs helps, it allows the song to play better off of them.

if you feel like having the song be close to canon, and could possibly fit in with the final game lore, know that boyfriend is named boyfriend, is dumb, and has social anxiety so that's why he sings.

imagine the first song being who wants to knaw on human bones

Of course, this is only if you want to. I'm just telling you things that could make it better fit. Some characters sing words, but it wouldn't be boyfriend.

It would be cool though if you explained how they got to space, especially considering the non-family friendly lore that got the game it's name.

and also, on normal mode, if the song goes a little fast in some parts, have the arrows be less. and in hard mode, GO WILD.

hard mode will be the most accurate reprensentaion of the arrows. So starting there would help.

just know that all of these are details that I feel would help the mod fit better into the game

This mod isn’t supposed to be very hard  :^
I want it to be sad, not hard

and I will explain how and why they are in space

29 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

This mod isn’t supposed to be very hard  :^
I want it to be sad, not hard

and I will explain how and why they are in space

ok, so normal level mod, and it will have plot explained within mod.

will it be explained via cutscene?

and will it be on friday?

19 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

ok, so normal level mod, and it will have plot explained within mod.

will it be explained via cutscene?

and will it be on friday?

Yes

yes

Probably

16 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

So *inhales*

Character Ref:

Song names:

Come

Stay

Help

Suffocate

(None of this is final)

I have just now realized I don’t know how to draw in the fnf style please help

6 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Yes

yes

Probably

ok so why bf tries to make an attempt on gf they get taken to space for whatever reason. 

1 hour ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

I have just now realized I don’t know how to draw in the fnf style please help

there is alot more you have to worry about.

The coding, and possible backlash from fans possibly wanting original music, though it may go in reverse, as it hasn't been done before.

2 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

ate some löng mushrooms 

I'm guessing shiitake

that's actually how you spell it there's no cursing at all nope

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

ok so why bf tries to make an attempt on gf they get taken to space for whatever reason. 

there is alot more you have to worry about.

The coding, and possible backlash from fans possibly wanting original music, though it may go in reverse, as it hasn't been done before.

It’s just an idea :sobs:

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

So GF’s parents went on a vacation to space because why tf not and gf wanted bf to come with them so they agreed and off they went

then they came across a lost Astronaut that was de-tethered from their space ship and have to prove they’re good (and not an imposter) by rap battling bf so she can get on their ship and actually breath because shes running out of air

so they do the first song and then her helmet cracks so she Tries her best to cover it up as her oxygen decreases faster and she tries to rap faster for help but at the beginning of the last song the glass gives out and explodes and she uhh unalives and her ghost joins you at the end of the song to sing along with bf’s sick beats

thats the storyline