Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

QUICK

@Polly @Greenza @pepper_ @MATTRЕSS @flower -she,he,they- @Broken @Takoyama @Enby da buni @Kira.APK @NotEpicEeveeGaming @Pale the Cardboard Box @Starbur @Impy10 @Katumai @Sky @PincerClaw420 @Zixvir and whoever else I couldn’t @
give me your Main character (the ones that you use on here, if you don’t have one just give me an OC)’s Ref
it’s for an Art thing

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

@Polly @Greenza @pepper_ @MATTRЕSS @flower -she,he,they- @Broken @Takoyama @Enby da buni @Kira.APK @NotEpicEeveeGaming @Pale the Cardboard Box @Starbur @Impy10 @Katumai @Sky @PincerClaw420 @Zixvir and whoever else I couldn’t @
give me your Main character (the ones that you use on here, if you don’t have one just give me an OC)’s Ref
it’s for an Art thing

(Also sorry if you didn’t want to be @ed-)

3 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

I'll just give mine + my sister's cause why not :>>

1396932119_newgreenref.thumb.png.ea6a9f4c1caa2aa600da57e6fad25bf6.png

|

@Rosie The Frost Fox v

1084246331_FoxfireAV.thumb.png.7febcaa4fded14b1f5e2536b1a918020.png

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

uhhh here (NOTHING THERE I SWEAR)

E8B972FD-56B7-4713-86E6-57EE5F53AF9B.thumb.png.383ed02a3e71bfa00309b241cc1cf08b.png

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

im bad at art with mouse so it will have to be on paper

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

I only really have minecraft so here you go:1666731143_Screenshot(64).thumb.png.2ddd29eeac4a42968bcff79fe8391134.png735331591_Screenshot(65).thumb.png.e86fff3ca3b9ea4814b365a1c3dd6651.png

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

yeahhh first @ B)

don't really have a ref other then my pfp- so have 

pollypfpdone2.png.053e4549d411bb8430066f59cbc83986.thumb.png.eeb90b985372515e34cc2fa742dc82c2.png

• Paw up 1

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

AAA

THIS IS LITERALLY THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO FULL A REF FOR MY PERSONA AND ITS THE THING I DID IN YOUR STYLE

1334075224_Untitled_Artwork1(9).thumb.png.978ae3c4b1a2ec8cd567809fc65b78b8.png.acb5a38985dc7033908326855f475556.png

and then theres my pfp

544653710_1143217212_Untitled_Artwork1(4).thumb.png.d8f29560767e046deb248bf228cae31c(1).png.540a1da98f19f20b5ef380827a28366b.png

(shoes are mismatched sneakers with one pink-y red and the other white. she also wears mismatched socks but those dont rlly need to remain the same all the time)

• Paw up 1

(Also sorry if you didn’t want to be @ed-)

ok heres mine drawn on paper (hoodie is brown btw, so is tail, and he's holding a water bucket and an iron pickaxe in his tail, ears and hair are also brown, and apricot skin, the thing in his pocket is a picture of kapi, i was too lazy to color)

IMG_2118.jpg

• Paw up 1

Just now, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

ok heres mine drawn on paper (hoodie is brown btw, so is tail, and he's holding a water bucket and an iron pickaxe in his tail, ears and hair are also brown, and apricot skin, the thing in his pocket is a picture of kapi, i was too lazy to color)

IMG_2118.jpg

I would say that yours is super influenced by minecraft but then mine is just a grian copy so I can't complain

8 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

I know I wasn't @'ed but here!

714853317_NewTundraRef.thumb.png.771591561a7d18f2c47dfeebdf824761.png

• Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

UHH I DONT USE HER ON HERE BUT HERES MY MINECRAFT SKIN I GUESS SINCE I DONT REALLY HAVE A SONA

Untitled28_20210601210803.thumb.png.2dfb509efbe7720f64445ac1142dbc90.png

unknown-8.png.03e4380c4f02c828efb7ac8f411f0542.png

• Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

uhhhh

have beanie cat

image.png.e1f70d40c2791381c0138912dc45cc7f.png

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

https://toyhou.se/9556052.meringue :)

12 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

Uhhh, I'll give the closest thing to a main oc I have

13 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

QUICK

it’s for an Art thing

https://toyhou.se/10368259.emme