Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s 2nd Homeplace - where pancake busts it down

Pancake

I’m upset :[
(//tw??? mentions of animal death)

I just found out my grandmas dog (used to be our dog) has to be put down :[
im really gonna miss him

But he lived a good long life (14 years if I remember correctly) he will be missed

• Sad 7

15 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

what if they had bones like fish

that you had to take out

banana spine 😭😭😭💀

• Love 1

I just went to one of my friends birthday party and threw paint everywhere in this like warehouse that was also like a place to be angry I guess (they had an escape room, axe throwing, said paint room, and this one place where you could just smash stuff) it was really neat and I gave her a birthday chicken :]

• Eek! 1

Just now, Pancake said:

I just went to one of my friends birthday party and threw paint everywhere in this like warehouse that was also like a place to be angry I guess (they had an escape room, axe throwing, said paint room, and this one place where you could just smash stuff) it was really neat and I gave her a birthday chicken :]

here’s a pic from the axe throwing room that I thought looked like a generation loss thing so I I thought I could maybe use it for a reference photo at some point maybe

(the place was called uncharted adventures and no it’s not local to me)

1E05FF54-DFCB-4A8E-88D1-77D29A4521F1.thumb.jpeg.b4d50ac59b2e2a0525bc77b971afffde.jpeg

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN :D /gen 

Just now, Pancake said:

here’s a pic from the axe throwing room that I thought looked like a generation loss thing so I I thought I could maybe use it for a reference photo at some point maybe

(the place was called uncharted adventures and no it’s not local to me)

1E05FF54-DFCB-4A8E-88D1-77D29A4521F1.thumb.jpeg.b4d50ac59b2e2a0525bc77b971afffde.jpeg

All of the stuff on the wall is old tapes (I saw the grinch there) and the stuff in the bathtub is the like film stuff

Just now, Pancake said:

All of the stuff on the wall is old tapes (I saw the grinch there) and the stuff in the bathtub is the like film stuff

ALSO they were playing old movie clips on the few tvs on the far right wall

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

I want four arms >:[
who can make that happen 

it would be so cool,,,,,,,,

I could get things done twice as fast bro,,,

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

it would be so cool,,,,,,,,

I could get things done twice as fast bro,,,

i too, wish to have four arms