Stray Fawn Community

The Frozen Empire

Nightfire

1 hour ago, Nightfire said:

Just going to say, the good ending would've gone down like this:

During the battle, Tiger's Eye would've killed Pomegranate, but jump behind him while doing so, and act as if she had died to 'fake her death'.

Evergreen would run over in surprise, and see Tiger's tail vanishing into the snow drift and trying to hide.

She would then decide to let Tiger's Eye run away and escape the pressure to be an all-powerful nicheling defender of the Empire, and also put all that pressure on herself. Kind of like the sacrifice Tiger's Eye did as a teen to protect the Empire.

Evergreen would act as if Pomegranate's body was Tiger's Eye, while also shoving Tiger's Eye down the mountain even more.

The Empire would mourn Tiger's Eye, who escapes down the mountain and eventually falls onto a swamp port.

She would have the same 'calling' realization thing. As the Empire is going back to the camp, Evergreen looks back and makes eye contact with Tiger's Eye. Both would kinda be like 'thank you for helping me'.

Tiger's Eye goes to explore the swamps (not literally go to the swamps) and Evergreen goes back to the camp.

I think after that, I would copy down Tiger's genes by turning off blind genes and doing the same thing I did with Truffle and Brownie, reset her lifespan to teen, and maybe drop the save file here.

(That would be awesome lol...too bad it can't happen now canoicly anyways

• Sad 1

Scarlet Snows

Graphic mentions warning! Be careful while reading if you're sensitive to that.

This is also Evergreen-beats-the-crap-out-of-Fire-Ruby-Salvador-has-realization-beat-the-children post so

20210701161154_1.thumb.jpg.53a6c6ca5e45cdd2a7968cc41c41fd6b.jpg

Evergreen looked down at Tiger's body in complete shock.

After the surprise, it developed into angry sadness.

Fire Ruby was smiling like a maniac, her face half melted from the venom, revealing a bit of bone, the rest of the area still dissolving.

Evergreen grabbed the back of Fire Ruby's neck, throwing her down the mountain. She landed on her shoulder and the roughened side of her face, peeling off more venom. Evergreen leaped on her, clawing into the red female.

20210701161235_1.thumb.jpg.0d7461a702946d681c767738af6ac8da.jpg

As his sister took vengeance, Salvador looked down at Tiger's bones.

He picked up her skull, feeling her venomous fangs with his nimble fingers. He couldn't believe that anyone would want to kill her.

But then again, Salvador felt the emptiness her death had left quelled by what had also been left behind.

She and Evergreen had brought the Empires together once more, into the Frozens.

She had taught Evergreen to be better.

She had saved the Frozens from death.

She had helped Salvador find usefulness.

She had, most of all, led the future of the Empire on a route to greatness; Horizon and Evergreen would be great leaders.

Salvador grinned to himself as tears slowly dripped out of his eyes.

Tiger's Eye wasn't dead. She will forever live on.

20210701161429_1.thumb.jpg.ed4ee2598ae2189ba559e7466177caea.jpg

Evergreen had nearly clawed out Fire Ruby's eyes by the time Horizon and Alecto stopped her.

Horizon: "Remember, we still need her ability to purr. That's the whole reason we came here."

Evergreen was seething with rage, but slowly calmed herself, still holding Fire Ruby by the throat.

"For now, we need to get the rest of the Organization."

20210701162107_1.thumb.jpg.a416f9c487198ff7a13f7314d50ad91d.jpg

Pomegranate, Dragonfruit and their youngest child, Onyx, were chased down by Salvador, Arctic, Laika and Horizon.

20210701161821_1.thumb.jpg.19230e1cd26af6ddc73834191203532e.jpg

While Evergreen, Alecto and Fearless went after Plum and Fox Heart.

Fire Ruby was left in a hotsprings.

20210701162226_1.thumb.jpg.df4615e0a65c91071f4074aef1a0d5d8.jpg

Fox Heart sat Plum down in a hotsprings, before turning to the Frozens to fight them off.

Plum was like a second child to her; a second chance at parenthood on this island.

She would fight for her life.

20210701162308_1.thumb.jpg.2ea8cc32374dc1a00a49dd9272ba9556.jpg

The rest of the Empire closed in on Onyx, Pomegranate, and Dragonfruit.

Horizon decided to spare them, since they were expecting a final child. After that, she might kill them or keep them as prisoners.

Tiger's death had instilled a stronger fury in the Frozens, who tore into the Organization with much more force than before.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

High Skies and Distant Shores

20210706151847_1.thumb.jpg.8b4fd46ce6a600adc47572ad9fc2a5b7.jpg

"Wait!" Alecto grabbed Fox Heart and Plum, easily dropping them down under her. "This is Fox Heart. And her child with Lichen, I presume?"

Plum looked at Fox Heart, who nodded.

Fox Heart: "We also have another back with the rest of the group. Pomegranate and Dragonfruit wanted to take care of him for me while I went to find Lichen.. his name is Onyx."

Fearless nodded at Alecto. "Take them back to Fire Ruby. Me and Evergreen will go back to Horizon's group to grab Onyx."

The last sentence they said was edged with ice, but nobody really noticed.

20210706152346_1.thumb.jpg.b7990e33b5bcb11fab769c800141a870.jpg

Fearless and Evergreen raced back to Dragonfruit and Onyx.

Evergreen: "Horizon! Fox Heart says that this child is hers."

Dragonfruit and Pomegranate exchanged a glance.

Horizon nodded, grabbing Onyx with her paw. "Dragonfruit is also expecting. Arctic, Salvador, take Pomegranate to the hotsprings as well. We'll bring Dragonfruit once Onyx grows a bit more."

Arctic nodded, grabbing Pomegranate by the scruff and dragging him away. Pomegranate struggled out of their grasp, and instead walked.

(Ignore the balance bear)

20210706152655_1.thumb.jpg.c760c89e2864bcd3557862999adb2a73.jpg

Horizon came over to the hotsprings shortly after the two, and could hear gasps and murmurs among the group.

Shoving her way to the front, she saw something so bizarre, she thought she was hallucinating.

A small brown child in the middle of the group had the wing of a blue bird.

Horizon felt his feathers softly, patting the child's head, staring at the high sky. She was thinking of Tiger's Eye, and how her sister had really blessed the tribe, both when alive and when dead.

She will live on forever.

20210706152455_1.thumb.jpg.f2c43a37c0900111b4fb38825dce829d.jpg

Somewhere on a distant shore, a pink male raced down a mountain's slope, tumbling the rest of the way down, a trail of disturbed snow following his path to the sea.

He had heard the story of Blood Sky. He wondered if the ocean was too cold to swim in here.

He hadn't heard the story of Sycamore; this place was the cause of his entire life, and yet he knew none of it.

20210706152734_1.thumb.jpg.51cd1de30ad1501ffdbc933a01acbdea.jpg

Lichen had been forgotten his entire life.

Just a pawn on a chessboard of creatures; a background character in the stories of Frost and Fire.

Lichen ran into the water, kicking up sand and cold currents before reaching the edge of the shore.

He scanned the sea, and to his dismay, he saw no water breathing plants.

There was nothing for him here, but suffering.

And more importantly, what else could be out there?

There was no way out. He could never save his family.

If only he were younger. If only Fox Heart and his child weren't stuck here. If only there was some path out of this cursed island.

A path..

He looked around, before spotting a trail of stepping stones, going out into the deepest waters.

Maybe there was a way. Maybe he could save his family.

• Eek! 2

9 hours ago, Nightfire said:

So uh

Theres kind of an internet and power outage at our house

There will be no internet or power until Saturday / Sunday, so no posts.

Sorry about that ahahaha

(Wow! Stay safe! I know you probably won't see this until you get back but I'm praying for you)

• Thanks 1

i have a question. how do u unhide a playthrough or a topic or something like that?

(i hide one of my own playthroughs due to lack of progress, think i would still have access to it, but now i cant find it anywhere and i cant go to the link of it)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

23 hours ago, orinz said:

i have a question. how do u unhide a playthrough or a topic or something like that?

(i hide one of my own playthroughs due to lack of progress, think i would still have access to it, but now i cant find it anywhere and i cant go to the link of it)

I've never hid a topic before.. I've only deleted old ones. So I'm not exactly sure how.

• Like 1

(hmmm....me neither...we need the help of someone who has experiance hiding topics. Maybe post a thread for this issue?

On 7/11/2021 at 6:40 PM, orinz said:

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Novais said:

I need help getting console commands up, I press F1 and It just zooms in, save with everything else, any advice?

check your controls, and if that doesn't work, leave the game and get back in.

if it continues, try uninstalling and reinstalling (if you have steam or another game installation website that allows you to)

other than that, don't really know what else to do..

• Thanks 1

The Beginning of the End

I'm back baybeeeee

20210713153258_1.thumb.jpg.99d15b9191cbb7a911924bd1d4dca7e7.jpg

Evergreen watched Onyx, before hearing snows getting stomped behind her.

Turning, she watched a small child step up to her and Salvador. "Hello!"

The resemblance the child had to Firecracker was horrible. Evergreen forcibly stopped herself from flinching. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ghost!" The gray male smiled. "And I heard there was a tribe up here. I wanted to join."

Evergreen nodded. "I'll bring you to the other leader, but I'm fine with you joining."

The heat-bodied child seemed to have the haunting, judgmental spirit of Firecracker loom over him for a second, blocking out all light. Evergreen blinked, and it all vanished.

I really need to move on.. but how?

20210713153451_1.thumb.jpg.d84d6fb24d942bdea1d5cb419fc34e4b.jpg

"What's you name?" Horizon grinned at the winged nicheling.

"I'm Finch.. I think I came from the sky. Or something. I just fell into that hotsprings, and-"

"Don't worry too much. We don't bite." Horizon patted his head again as Finch giggled a bit.

20210713153820_1.thumb.jpg.32124dd9e9d7dbd4ae2774cc2c403099.jpg

The two went up the slope, when Evergreen approaching Horizon.

"Tig- Evergreen, who is this?"

Quickly correcting her mistake, Horizon felt horrible. Evergreen acted unaffected, her newly adopted tendency, making it impossible to see how she was feeling; but it was clear it hurt her, no matter how much she hid it.

"Ghost here wants to join us; I'm fine with it, but I wanted your input as well."

Horizon nodded. "He can. Where did he come from?"

"I'm Rowan and Carrion's child!" Ghost smiled, like a bright light shining next to a dark shadow. "They said something about a tribe up here I could join. So I did."

Horizon nodded. "How are they doing?"

"Fine. But boring. They lounge around all day and do nothing exciting! So, not fine."

Horizon laughed. "Good for them."

If only I could live that way.

20210713153938_1.thumb.jpg.f18bebd20cccaefa89b9c66b0a21c0f5.jpg

Fearless pulled Laika down the mountain, out of view. Laika squirmed.

"What was that for!?" Laika picked dirt out of her fur.

Fearless stared down at her, emotionlessly. "Did you help Evergreen kill my mother?"

Laika shook her head. "No! Of course not..!"

Fearless had a twitch, before pure fury overtook them. They grabbed Laika's throat, digging their claws in as Laika struggled and screeched. "Don't lie to me, I saw how you looked at Evergreen. You helped that monster. You deserve to die as much as her."

Laika roared in agony, before Fearless dropped her body. Laika meant nothing to them.

20210713154144_1.thumb.jpg.e8d3bd8f9ed361db3a0bd438189c47bc.jpg

(Ignore Dragonfruit)

One down, one to go.

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

19 hours ago, Novais said:

I need help getting console commands up, I press F1 and It just zooms in, save with everything else, any advice?

I would check both game (and if you have it, steam) controls. Also, sometimes function keys have functions set by your computer that can't or won't be over-rided by the game. You can try key-mapping or other things to try and fix this, I found some helpful things on this issue with an internet search. Also, sometimes different keyboards behave differently, like one keyboard I have the function keys work fine for in-game commands and screenshots, but another keyboard's function keys can't be used for that, even when plugged into the same computer. So I would try switching your keyboard or plugging in an external one if you're using a laptop.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Nightfire said:

The Beginning of the End

I'm back baybeeeee

20210713153258_1.thumb.jpg.99d15b9191cbb7a911924bd1d4dca7e7.jpg

Evergreen watched Onyx, before hearing snows getting stomped behind her.

Turning, she watched a small child step up to her and Salvador. "Hello!"

The resemblance the child had to Firecracker was horrible. Evergreen forcibly stopped herself from flinching. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ghost!" The gray male smiled. "And I heard there was a tribe up here. I wanted to join."

Evergreen nodded. "I'll bring you to the other leader, but I'm fine with you joining."

The heat-bodied child seemed to have the haunting, judgmental spirit of Firecracker loom over him for a second, blocking out all light. Evergreen blinked, and it all vanished.

I really need to move on.. but how?

20210713153451_1.thumb.jpg.d84d6fb24d942bdea1d5cb419fc34e4b.jpg

"What's you name?" Horizon grinned at the winged nicheling.

"I'm Finch.. I think I came from the sky. Or something. I just fell into that hotsprings, and-"

"Don't worry too much. We don't bite." Horizon patted his head again as Finch giggled a bit.

20210713153820_1.thumb.jpg.32124dd9e9d7dbd4ae2774cc2c403099.jpg

The two went up the slope, when Evergreen approaching Horizon.

"Tig- Evergreen, who is this?"

Quickly correcting her mistake, Horizon felt horrible. Evergreen acted unaffected, her newly adopted tendency, making it impossible to see how she was feeling; but it was clear it hurt her, no matter how much she hid it.

"Ghost here wants to join us; I'm fine with it, but I wanted your input as well."

Horizon nodded. "He can. Where did he come from?"

"I'm Rowan and Carrion's child!" Ghost smiled, like a bright light shining next to a dark shadow. "They said something about a tribe up here I could join. So I did."

Horizon nodded. "How are they doing?"

"Fine. But boring. They lounge around all day and do nothing exciting! So, not fine."

Horizon laughed. "Good for them."

If only I could live that way.

20210713153938_1.thumb.jpg.f18bebd20cccaefa89b9c66b0a21c0f5.jpg

Fearless pulled Laika down the mountain, out of view. Laika squirmed.

"What was that for!?" Laika picked dirt out of her fur.

Fearless stared down at her, emotionlessly. "Did you help Evergreen kill my mother?"

Laika shook her head. "No! Of course not..!"

Fearless had a twitch, before pure fury overtook them. They grabbed Laika's throat, digging their claws in as Laika struggled and screeched. "Don't lie to me, I saw how you looked at Evergreen. You helped that monster. You deserve to die as much as her."

Laika roared in agony, before Fearless dropped her body. Laika meant nothing to them.

20210713154144_1.thumb.jpg.e8d3bd8f9ed361db3a0bd438189c47bc.jpg

Little did they know, someone had been watching.

Fearless is turning into an evil character...she's letting rage overtake her. I remember back when she helped Parrot, of course, Evergreen did kill Parrot, so maybe I understand why. But you have to forgive and move on from the past

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Fearless is turning into an evil character...she's letting rage overtake her. I remember back when she helped Parrot, of course, Evergreen did kill Parrot, so maybe I understand why. But you have to forgive and move on from the past

Correction:

Fearless is the child of Firecracker and Emu; they did not help Parrot. Forest was the one who helped Parrot; she died shortly after Slasher's failed rebellion.

• Paw up 1

Correction:

Fearless is the child of Firecracker and Emu; they did not help Parrot. Forest was the one who helped Parrot; she died shortly after Slasher's failed rebellion.

(OH ok, well this makes total sense then, Evergreen did kill Emu. Fearless is a rebel, then?

• Paw up 1

Rise to Power

20210713154405_1.thumb.jpg.38f91fa4993f875f729e1e76414776cd.jpg

Dragonfruit had her final child; a light pink twisted-snout female.

She looked up at Pomegranate, but Horizon shoved her away, grabbing the young child. A dark glimmer was in her eyes, and her haunting smile was a bit horrifying.

"Goodbye, Dragonfruit. And thank you for this child."

Startled, Dragonfruit looked back over at Pomegranate; Alecto jumped on him, tearing out the back of his neck with ease.

Dragonfruit screeched in shock and fear, lunging forwards towards Alecto.

20210713154439_1.thumb.jpg.1742f00574534f0a6dd6726316a42082.jpg

Arctic jumped forwards, holding back Dragonfruit, when suddenly large fangs tore into her scruff and she was overpowered, bleeding out quickly. The last Dragonfruit saw were the cold, dark eyes of Horizon.

20210713154253_1.thumb.jpg.cd6d0e717da7cc693ff6f946b26bb4a3.jpg

Elsewhere on the mountain, elderly Dodo looked down at a handsome orange-crimson male.

"King, I saw it in your eyes when you were born. You carry your grandmother's strengths and leadership skills. That's why you were named King. Somewhere on the mountain, there is an Empire full of horrible selfish nichelings. You need to fix them. You need to make them strong, like you."

King looked up at Dodo, straightening. "..I'll fix them, I promise you. I'll make them strong, vicious, and powerful."

Dodo nodded at him. "I'll be watching you when you do."

A new villain or hero, warlord or emperor.

• Sad 3

Rise to Power

20210713154405_1.thumb.jpg.38f91fa4993f875f729e1e76414776cd.jpg

Dragonfruit had her final child; a light pink twisted-snout female.

She looked up at Pomegranate, but Horizon shoved her away, grabbing the young child. A dark glimmer was in her eyes, and her haunting smile was a bit horrifying.

"Goodbye, Dragonfruit. And thank you for this child."

Startled, Dragonfruit looked back over at Pomegranate; Alecto jumped on him, tearing out the back of his neck with ease.

Dragonfruit screeched in shock and fear, lunging forwards towards Alecto.

20210713154439_1.thumb.jpg.1742f00574534f0a6dd6726316a42082.jpg

Arctic jumped forwards, holding back Dragonfruit, when suddenly large fangs tore into her scruff and she was overpowered, bleeding out quickly. The last Dragonfruit saw were the cold, dark eyes of Horizon.

20210713154253_1.thumb.jpg.cd6d0e717da7cc693ff6f946b26bb4a3.jpg

Elsewhere on the mountain, elderly Dodo looked down at a handsome orange-crimson male.

"King, I saw it in your eyes when you were born. You carry your grandmother's strengths and leadership skills. That's why you were named King. Somewhere on the mountain, there is an Empire full of horrible selfish nichelings. You need to fix them. You need to make them strong, like you."

King looked up at Dodo, straightening. "..I'll fix them, I promise you. I'll make them strong, vicious, and powerful."

Dodo nodded at him. "I'll be watching you when you do."

A new villain or hero, warlord or emperor.

DRAGONFRUIT MY BELOVED NOOOOOOOO

SHE'S DEAD

• Sad 2