Stray Fawn Community

The Frozen Empire

Nightfire

10 hours ago, orinz said:

the foxheart legend is a curse right? or just an incarnation of a nicheling that will not rest until something is comeplete?

Foxheart is a real nicheling who reincarnates. I don't know if she'll ever stop doing so. If that's what u mean

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, orinz said:

what I mean to ask is... well, is foxheart supposed to be a curse or is a curse herself or simply is cursed?

Fox Heart is an evil nicheling that comes back to life to cause chaos upon the tribes after her own original one abandoned her. Now, of course, in some lives she isn't evil and saves the tribe in some way. I'd say it depends on perspective, she could be cursed and be a curse herself because of it, and maybe seen as a curse to the tribes she's in.

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

ohhhh, so it simply depends on how she wanna act huh? also is she able to affect a tribe or some tribemembers even after death of the nicheling she's reincarnated as?

1 hour ago, orinz said:

ohhhh, so it simply depends on how she wanna act huh? also is she able to affect a tribe or some tribemembers even after death of the nicheling she's reincarnated as?

Fox Heart ain't a good character by any means, but she does have a conscience that sometimes wins over and she does good things.

she could still affect a tribe after death, but she certainly doesn't have to. Or be bothered enough to, in most circumstances.

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Discovery

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I had a friend over, we did some stuff such as putting several of our enemies into hunger game simulators and watching them tear each other apart, and that's pretty high on my priority list. 

And also, sorry about this post being kinda short. I'll probably do a lot of posts in the next week or two because A) break and B) 1 year anniversary of this playthrough! Surprised it stayed alive this long.

20211106085856_1.thumb.jpg.c401038d895687ab8e0c158fb23bb54d.jpg

Lilac and Orange shoved their way through the snow, in search of food. The snows were rough, and the Alliance was running a tad too low on food to survive the winter.

In a hotsprings, a figure of red-white fur that would've been invisible without the red bits was sitting. At first, Orange thought it was meat. He jumped over to grab it, but he stopped as he saw it clearer.

Orange gasped. It was a nicheling, with red-white fur and heavy wounds. Lilac immediately dragged her out of the hotsprings, hoisting her up onto her back to avoid Orange's own spikes.

"We've got to take her back. We can't let her suffer." She seemed to be asking Orange for permission, which confused him.

"Of course we're gonna take her back!" He swatted snows out of his eyes.

"Alright, you lead the way." Lilac's outline was barely visible against the harsh snow.

Orange didn't realize exactly how much trouble the Alliance would face with this act of very understandable hospitality.

Bloom watched the strange nicheling in the camp one last time. She thought that red fur was a rare trait only held by Harrier and his new son Klepto, and the common nicheling was pink or white like the snows. Hare was legendary in her world. 

But today, the strange nicheling's tail flicked, and Bloom heard her gasp. Glancing over at Lilac, of whom raced over, Bloom lightly poked her head, as if trying to wake her up further.

"Where.. am I?" The new nicheling rubbed her eyes. She tried to open them, but her eyelids stayed shut.

"Oh my god! It can talk!" Kiki, probably the most annoying younger sibling in the world, shrieked behind Lilac. "Don't touch it, Bloom!"

"Kiki, be quiet." Lilac cuffed Kiki's ear, and Bloom grinned smuggly. "You're in the Storm Alliance, child."

The nicheling muttered something like 'Ifm noft a chifld' as she sat up. "The Storm Alliance? What's that?"

Lilac was silent for a moment, and then spoke softly. "I think- I think you're the one who saved my sister's life. We owe you."

"You don't owe me nothing! You just saved my life- wait, your sister?" Bloom's mind throbbed.

"Yes. Sarcasm. Pink, without my heated body but with the same snout." Lilac pushed some meat towards the nicheling. "What's your name?"

The red nicheling ate the meat quickly, responding between bites. "Koi. And I think I remember that pink one. She was shy."

"Sounds like her." Lilac chuckled, as if remembering and suppressing a memory at once. "What happened to her? Word spreads quickly, me and the Alliance were gone before the attack."

"She and the toxic ones left. The rest were dead, sadly." Koi's voice edged sorrow. "What kind of remedy did you put on my eyes? They're very heavy, and everything is dark."

"Oh yeah. Here." Lilac ripped the plaster of clover off of Koi's eyes. Koi tried to open them, but..

Bloom gasped. Koi's eyes were broken glasses of white-gray.

20211106090458_1.thumb.jpg.2632b5fc08fa8b5482e4fbc575342f1c.jpg

Koi was blind.

Her world was eternally dark.. and her memories of sight were shrouded by pain and deception.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Nightfire said:

Discovery

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I had a friend over, we did some stuff such as putting several of our enemies into hunger game simulators and watching them tear each other apart, and that's pretty high on my priority list. 

And also, sorry about this post being kinda short. I'll probably do a lot of posts in the next week or two because A) break and B) 1 year anniversary of this playthrough! Surprised it stayed alive this long.

20211106085856_1.thumb.jpg.c401038d895687ab8e0c158fb23bb54d.jpg

Lilac and Orange shoved their way through the snow, in search of food. The snows were rough, and the Alliance was running a tad too low on food to survive the winter.

In a hotsprings, a figure of red-white fur that would've been invisible without the red bits was sitting. At first, Orange thought it was meat. He jumped over to grab it, but he stopped as he saw it clearer.

Orange gasped. It was a nicheling, with red-white fur and heavy wounds. Lilac immediately dragged her out of the hotsprings, hoisting her up onto her back to avoid Orange's own spikes.

"We've got to take her back. We can't let her suffer." She seemed to be asking Orange for permission, which confused him.

"Of course we're gonna take her back!" He swatted snows out of his eyes.

"Alright, you lead the way." Lilac's outline was barely visible against the harsh snow.

Orange didn't realize exactly how much trouble the Alliance would face with this act of very understandable hospitality.

Bloom watched the strange nicheling in the camp one last time. She thought that red fur was a rare trait only held by Harrier and his new son Klepto, and the common nicheling was pink or white like the snows. Hare was legendary in her world. 

But today, the strange nicheling's tail flicked, and Bloom heard her gasp. Glancing over at Lilac, of whom raced over, Bloom lightly poked her head, as if trying to wake her up further.

"Where.. am I?" The new nicheling rubbed her eyes. She tried to open them, but her eyelids stayed shut.

"Oh my god! It can talk!" Kiki, probably the most annoying younger sibling in the world, shrieked behind Lilac. "Don't touch it, Bloom!"

"Kiki, be quiet." Lilac cuffed Kiki's ear, and Bloom grinned smuggly. "You're in the Storm Alliance, child."

The nicheling muttered something like 'Ifm noft a chifld' as she sat up. "The Storm Alliance? What's that?"

Lilac was silent for a moment, and then spoke softly. "I think- I think you're the one who saved my sister's life. We owe you."

"You don't owe me nothing! You just saved my life- wait, your sister?" Bloom's mind throbbed.

"Yes. Sarcasm. Pink, without my heated body but with the same snout." Lilac pushed some meat towards the nicheling. "What's your name?"

The red nicheling ate the meat quickly, responding between bites. "Koi. And I think I remember that pink one. She was shy."

"Sounds like her." Lilac chuckled, as if remembering and suppressing a memory at once. "What happened to her? Word spreads quickly, me and the Alliance were gone before the attack."

"She and the toxic ones left. The rest were dead, sadly." Koi's voice edged sorrow. "What kind of remedy did you put on my eyes? They're very heavy, and everything is dark."

"Oh yeah. Here." Lilac ripped the plaster of clover off of Koi's eyes. Koi tried to open them, but..

Bloom gasped. Koi's eyes were broken glasses of white-gray.

20211106090458_1.thumb.jpg.2632b5fc08fa8b5482e4fbc575342f1c.jpg

Koi was blind.

Her world was eternally dark.. and her memories of sight were shrouded by pain and deception.

Poor Koi. At least she's alive. She will somehow help to bring down Horizon's brutal reign...hopefully.

• Eek! 1

Constant Change

Fun fact: I was listening to music while writing this. When I started the Koi perspective part, Leaves from the Vine started playing

What the hecK

20211126002251_1.thumb.jpg.e07bcdec13eb8cb6dfb0c779f3025da5.jpg

"You hear that?" Horizon looked out into the snows, speaking half to herself and half to Ghost.

A faint scrunching of snow slowly became louder. "Pawsteps." Did the hunters actually come back?

"Horizon! It's urgent!" Finch's gaze looked frightened as he glazed over Ghost, quickly looking to Horizon. "We were attacked."

Ghost noticed a trickle of blood turning the snows red, coming from a scar in his feathered wing. "By what?"

"Balance bear." Alecto had a large gash across her chest and shoulder. "Me, Finch and Koi tried to fight it off, but Arctic told us to get help. I don't know what happened next, it's all just a blur."

Ghost narrowed his eyes, but kept his voice even. "Where did Koi go?"

Alecto and Finch exchanged a glance. "She was right being us!" Alecto turned, a small glimmer of regret in her voice, but she turned to the snows away from Ghost.

"Koi!" Alecto took a step towards the path behind the group, but Horizon grabbed her leg.

"Koi is a- Koi and Arctic are smart nichelings. They'll be fine. For now, we need to heal you all up, and then I'll lead a search party to find them." Horizon looked at Ghost. "Get ready for travel."

Ghost watched the group back into camp. He watched after them, then turned to the snows.

I know what happened last time. You told these two to attack my family.

I don't think I can trust you again.

You killed those two, didn't you?

20211126002633_1.thumb.jpg.4b08dad76cd55d408bbc1704b985b469.jpg

Koi found it hard to adjust to a new life.

Presumed dead, barely having lived, and forever indebted to nichelings who she had just met.

But most of all, blinded and unable to see.

It was almost humiliating to Koi. She was the daughter of one of the most dangerous nichelings on this island. And yet! Here she was, hiding out in a stranger's camp and at their complete mercy, having not been willing to kill a single soul.

At least Bloom was here. She was an older teenager, close to the same age as Koi. And she certainly was nice.

Today, Bloom did a 'brilliant' job of telling her about every nicheling in the Alliance.

"Okay okay. I'm the daughter of Arrow (Brown on stump) and Crystal (pregnant heat body derp snout, idk which one they're like identical). But Crystal is pretty bad, she's mates with Orange (Orange mane spiky body being Arrow) now. They have Whitewash (White male with derp snout, child) now. And I think they're expecting another kid, but I don't really care about those guys."

"Lilac (pregnant heat body derp snout, idk which one they're like identical), Harrier (Red with antlers) and Arrow all care for me! They're very nice, but their biological daughter, Kiki (Pink derp snout behind Harrier), is kind of a jerk! Klepto's (Red behind Arrow) still pretty young himself."

Koi's mind throbbed. "Lots of names.."

Bloom shrugged. "You get used to them."

Koi wondered if she would get used to anything in this new, black world.

20211126003026_1.thumb.jpg.5de5499a93849c5da2fa219f8e3c2b0c.jpg

(Bonus; new babies)

Jasper is on the left, they're the child of King and Bumble.

The peacock child on the right is the kid of Fire Ruby and a wanderer named Peonu, whose dead now.

I need name ideas for peacock kid, quote this sentence and give your suggestions thanks

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

4 hours ago, Nightfire said:

Constant Change

Fun fact: I was listening to music while writing this. When I started the Koi perspective part, Leaves from the Vine started playing

What the hecK

20211126002251_1.thumb.jpg.e07bcdec13eb8cb6dfb0c779f3025da5.jpg

"You hear that?" Horizon looked out into the snows, speaking half to herself and half to Ghost.

A faint scrunching of snow slowly became louder. "Pawsteps." Did the hunters actually come back?

"Horizon! It's urgent!" Finch's gaze looked frightened as he glazed over Ghost, quickly looking to Horizon. "We were attacked."

Ghost noticed a trickle of blood turning the snows red, coming from a scar in his feathered wing. "By what?"

"Balance bear." Alecto had a large gash across her chest and shoulder. "Me, Finch and Koi tried to fight it off, but Arctic told us to get help. I don't know what happened next, it's all just a blur."

Ghost narrowed his eyes, but kept his voice even. "Where did Koi go?"

Alecto and Finch exchanged a glance. "She was right being us!" Alecto turned, a small glimmer of regret in her voice, but she turned to the snows away from Ghost.

"Koi!" Alecto took a step towards the path behind the group, but Horizon grabbed her leg.

"Koi is a- Koi and Arctic are smart nichelings. She'll be fine. For now, we need to heal you all up, and then I'll lead a search party to find them." Horizon looked at Ghost. "Get ready for travel."

Ghost watched the group back into camp. He watched after them, then turned to the snows.

I know what happened last time. You told these two to attack my family.

I don't think I can trust you again.

You killed those two, didn't you?

20211126002633_1.thumb.jpg.4b08dad76cd55d408bbc1704b985b469.jpg

Koi found it hard to adjust to a new life.

Presumed dead, barely having lived, and forever indebted to nichelings who she had just met.

But most of all, blinded and unable to see.

It was almost humiliating to Koi. She was the daughter of one of the most dangerous nichelings on this island. And yet! Here she was, hiding out in a stranger's camp and at their complete mercy, having not been willing to kill a single soul.

At least Bloom was here. She was an older teenager, close to the same age as Koi. And she certainly was nice.

Today, Bloom did a 'brilliant' job of telling her about every nicheling in the Alliance. And Koi's mind was throbbing now.

"Okay okay. I'm the daughter of Arrow (Brown on stump) and Crystal (pregnant heat body derp snout, idk which one they're like identical). But Crystal is pretty bad, she's mates with Orange (Orange mane spiky body being Arrow) now. They have Whitewash (White male with derp snout, child) now. And I think they're expecting another kid, but I don't really care about those guys."

"Lilac (pregnant heat body derp snout, idk which one they're like identical), Harrier (Red with antlers) and Arrow all care for me! They're very nice, but their biological daughter, Kiki (Pink derp snout behind Harrier), is kind of a jerk! Klepto's (Red behind Arrow) still pretty young himself."

Koi's mind throbbed. "Lots of names.."

Bloom shrugged. "You get used to them."

Koi wondered if she would get used to anything in this new, black world.

20211126003026_1.thumb.jpg.5de5499a93849c5da2fa219f8e3c2b0c.jpg

(Bonus; new babies)

Jasper is on the left, they're the child of King and Bumble.

The peacock child on the right is the kid of Fire Ruby and a wanderer named Peonu, whose dead now.

I need name ideas for peacock kid, quote this sentence and give your suggestions thanks

Ember or Flame Jewel for peacock child?

• Love 1

Tables Turning

(Peacock kid was named Ember)

20211204092321_1.thumb.jpg.cc753dbeba187d4e199621d073ce19d0.jpg

As Horizon and Alecto prepared for the rescue party, Ghost slipped out of the camp. He wanted to find an authentic truth to this mystery, instead of whatever Horizon wanted him to find.

Or maybe we'll find the same thing; dead bodies.

20211204093219_1.thumb.jpg.7b41a3aed362fbd5d7ed430de91b595b.jpg

Meanwhile, Bloom had noticed a strange new smell approaching from the winds blowing from the west.

She jumped onto a stump, calling out to the unknown figures. Before long, she caught glimpses of bright pelts, and Crystal grinned behind her.

"It looks like the Outsiders are here!"

Bloom didn't know what that meant, until the snow broke and out came the rainbow-like nichelings who didn't have tribes, organizations, empires, alliances or rules.

They did what they wanted, with no constraint.

And now, they were here.

20211204093228_1.thumb.jpg.6fb2cdc9baa40fcca1d403ef9a6162b2.jpg

Ghost followed the vague smell of Alecto and Finch. He jumped onto a stump to get a look around, and instantly spotted red and bones beneath new fresher snows.

Sweeping them away, he saw a body that smelled distantly of Arctic. It was covered in blood, and next to it was more blood that smelled like that of Koi.

Following the hotsprings, Ghost suddenly spotted a familiar arrangement of red and white dots.

20211204093716_1.thumb.jpg.15cda73728618650319e98733e651e4b.jpg

"Koi!" Ghost ran over, seeing her surrounded by unfamiliar faces.

"What- Ghost?" Koi turned to the voice.

"What happened to you? Did these nichelings attack you?"

"No. Alecto and Finch did, but I don't blame them. I think Horizon is one to blame."

Ghost looked at her. "What happened to your face?"

"I.. uh. Finch blinded me." Koi sighed.

Ghost gasped. "Are you better now?"

"Getting better. But Ghost. These are the Storms, and they saved me."

"There's quite a few of them.. are they willing to help you?"

20211204093923_1.thumb.jpg.5724c5d5042a50f2157a591ecb343653.jpg

"Yes! Of course!" Bloom jumped over to Koi.

Ghost looked smug, but in a good way. "Good. For what I'm thinking we do next.."

".. We'd need an army."

• Eek! 2

2 hours ago, Nightfire said:

Tables Turning

(Peacock kid was named Ember)

20211204092321_1.thumb.jpg.cc753dbeba187d4e199621d073ce19d0.jpg

As Horizon and Alecto prepared for the rescue party, Ghost slipped out of the camp. He wanted to find an authentic truth to this mystery, instead of whatever Horizon wanted him to find.

Or maybe we'll find the same thing; dead bodies.

20211204093219_1.thumb.jpg.7b41a3aed362fbd5d7ed430de91b595b.jpg

Meanwhile, Bloom had noticed a strange new smell approaching from the winds blowing from the west.

She jumped onto a stump, calling out to the unknown figures. Before long, she caught glimpses of bright pelts, and Crystal grinned behind her.

"It looks like the Outsiders are here!"

Bloom didn't know what that meant, until the snow broke and out came the rainbow-like nichelings who didn't have tribes, organizations, empires, alliances or rules.

They did what they wanted, with no constraint.

And now, they were here.

20211204093228_1.thumb.jpg.6fb2cdc9baa40fcca1d403ef9a6162b2.jpg

Ghost followed the vague smell of Alecto and Finch. He jumped onto a stump to get a look around, and instantly spotted red and bones beneath new fresher snows.

Sweeping them away, he saw a body that smelled distantly of Arctic. It was covered in blood, and next to it was more blood that smelled like that of Koi.

Following the hotsprings, Ghost suddenly spotted a familiar arrangement of red and white dots.

20211204093716_1.thumb.jpg.15cda73728618650319e98733e651e4b.jpg

"Koi!" Ghost ran over, seeing her surrounded by unfamiliar faces.

"What- Ghost?" Koi turned to the voice.

"What happened to you? Did these nichelings attack you?"

"No. Alecto and Finch did, but I don't blame them. I think Horizon is one to blame."

Ghost looked at her. "What happened to your face?"

"I.. uh. Finch blinded me." Koi sighed.

Ghost gasped. "Are you better now?"

"Getting better. But Ghost. These are the Storms, and they saved me."

"There's quite a few of them.. are they willing to help you?"

20211204093923_1.thumb.jpg.5724c5d5042a50f2157a591ecb343653.jpg

"Yes! Of course!" Bloom jumped over to Koi.

Ghost looked smug, but in a good way. "Good. For what I'm thinking we do next.."

".. We'd need an army."

(ooo reckoning is coming to Horizon)

• Eek! 1

yooooo I made an evergreen model (yes her tail is abnormally long I think she'd have a very long tail for whatever reason)

1725799374_evergreenmodel.thumb.png.819188c75e541555fc154a07ecada790.png

(song quote under her name is from Promiseland by Mika, its a good song go listen to it)

who should I make next?

• Love 2

14 hours ago, Nightfire said:

yooooo I made an evergreen model (yes her tail is abnormally long I think she'd have a very long tail for whatever reason)

1725799374_evergreenmodel.thumb.png.819188c75e541555fc154a07ecada790.png

(song quote under her name is from Promiseland by Mika, its a good song go listen to it)

who should I make next?

Tiger's Eye

• Paw up 1

Tiger's Eye!

1234805846_tigerseyemodel.thumb.png.1b5dd642118318b10a6e463ce6f72e1a.png

(quote is from Eat That Up, It's Good For You by Two Door Cinema Club. it's really good go listen)

I don't really like this one but I can remake a new one later rightttt

Who do I do next?

Today/tomorrow I'm also visiting a friend for their birthday so I won't be able to make a story post

• Paw up 1

13 hours ago, Nightfire said:

Tiger's Eye!

1234805846_tigerseyemodel.thumb.png.1b5dd642118318b10a6e463ce6f72e1a.png

(quote is from Eat That Up, It's Good For You by Two Door Cinema Club. it's really good go listen)

I don't really like this one but I can remake a new one later rightttt

Who do I do next?

Today/tomorrow I'm also visiting a friend for their birthday so I won't be able to make a story post

Quartz

• Paw up 1

On 12/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, Chiyanna said:

Quartz

this is long overdue

1296113649_quartzmodel.thumb.png.f23a5c4534d49020e7e0a3468c903120.png

(lyrics are from Animal Cannibal from Possibly in Michigan)

fun fact: Tiger's Eye (gemstone) is actually a form of Quartz. So the fact that Tiger's Eye was mostly in the Burning Empire, the one Quartz made, makes some sort of twisted sense

I'll make one more of these models, choose final character wisely : )

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Nightfire said:

this is long overdue

1296113649_quartzmodel.thumb.png.f23a5c4534d49020e7e0a3468c903120.png

(lyrics are from Animal Cannibal from Possibly in Michigan)

fun fact: Tiger's Eye (gemstone) is actually a form of Quartz. So the fact that Tiger's Eye was mostly in the Burning Empire, the one Quartz made, makes some sort of twisted sense

I'll make one more of these models, choose final character wisely : )

Thornbush

• Paw up 1

Depths of the Frostbitten Oasis

20211218165008_1.thumb.jpg.d78d70f0be714d1e1255ec672ec98289.jpg

Ghost didn't exactly plan out the attack beforehand, because by the time he'd processed he was about to attempt a coup he'd already set his paws upon several pieces of melting snows and was racing towards the Frozens.

With him was Arrow, Harrier, Koi, Klepto, and Bloom. A group of determined nichelings who wanted to help Koi and Ghost, plus defend their own home from destruction. Most of the Empire would have to listen to him and Koi about Horizon, or else the plan would fail.

And Ghost was determined to stop Horizon from attempting to defeat an entire civilization this time.

20211218170316_1.thumb.jpg.8edf6891c7391bec913cc659ad8c3544.jpg

Before long, the group reached the camp. Alecto was shocked that Koi was alive; Finch too. Young vigilant children let out warning cries, and the Empire seemed very different from when he'd left.

But that had been a whole season ago. Of course things had changed.

The rare heat of the mountain swept the rocky surface as the last snows vanished on the ground, but Ghost didn't notice.

Before him stood a fate he'd heard before; an ancient battle between the Burnings and the Frozens, but that battle was different.

In the end, Tiger's Eye defended Evergreen and the two forces came to an agreement. Horizon became the next ruler, and the skies were clear with the future of the mountain.

But now, Tiger's Eye was gone, Evergreen seemed.. different, and Horizon had gone seemingly mad.

That fate was so old now, it would be lost as a legend if it hadn't been for Fire Ruby. In fact, if Fire Ruby hadn't killed Tiger's Eye, maybe this war would've been prevented.

But the past can't be changed, and the future is the only time to make this right.

Taking a deep breath, Ghost didn't need to say anything to those gathered around him. They knew that the time had come.

With sturdy steps forwards, Ghost approached the Empire for the second time in his life. Before to help..

.. now to destroy.

20211218165541_1.thumb.jpg.c4b8c1a057bcb457aaf35efea43eb8b6.jpg

(also theres another purr snout kid his name is Blazeborne he exists)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, Nightfire said:

Depths of the Frostbitten Oasis

20211218165008_1.thumb.jpg.d78d70f0be714d1e1255ec672ec98289.jpg

Ghost didn't exactly plan out the attack beforehand, because by the time he'd processed he was about to attempt a coup he'd already set his paws upon several pieces of melting snows and was racing towards the Frozens.

With him was Arrow, Harrier, Koi, Klepto, and Bloom. A group of determined nichelings who wanted to help Koi and Ghost, plus defend their own home from destruction. Most of the Empire would have to listen to him and Koi about Horizon, or else the plan would fail.

And Ghost was determined to stop Horizon from attempting to defeat an entire civilization this time.

20211218170316_1.thumb.jpg.8edf6891c7391bec913cc659ad8c3544.jpg

Before long, the group reached the camp. Alecto was shocked that Koi was alive; Finch too. Young vigilant children let out warning cries, and the Empire seemed very different from when he'd left.

But that had been a whole season ago. Of course things had changed.

The rare heat of the mountain swept the rocky surface as the last snows vanished on the ground, but Ghost didn't notice.

Before him stood a fate he'd heard before; an ancient battle between the Burnings and the Frozens, but that battle was different.

In the end, Tiger's Eye defended Evergreen and the two forces came to an agreement. Horizon became the next ruler, and the skies were clear with the future of the mountain.

But now, Tiger's Eye was gone, Evergreen seemed.. different, and Horizon had gone seemingly mad.

That fate was so old now, it would be lost as a legend if it hadn't been for Fire Ruby. In fact, if Fire Ruby hadn't killed Tiger's Eye, maybe this war would've been prevented.

But the past can't be changed, and the future is the only time to make this right.

Taking a deep breath, Ghost didn't need to say anything to those gathered around him. They knew that the time had come.

With sturdy steps forwards, Ghost approached the Empire for the second time in his life. Before to help..

.. now to destroy.

20211218165541_1.thumb.jpg.c4b8c1a057bcb457aaf35efea43eb8b6.jpg

(also theres another purr snout kid his name is Blazeborne he exists)

(let the battle begin

• Eek! 1

andd thats the last of them

1390224765_thornbushmodel.thumb.png.8ba0ede086bd5b493d06372680714f10.png

(King by Lauren Aquilina for quote)

pretty simple but I like it a lot : D

the muzzle was a bit hard to do but I think it worked out!

I might do one of these things again in the future, who knows.

• Love 1