Stray Fawn Community

major

zone

i changed my major from biology to literature, i still love biology but it was too much and specially 2020 was my first year of uni and it was messed up so this year i enrolled in literature which is really easy and not time consuming , so i end up having a lot of time to overthink my decisions and i just wish i repeated a year of biology instead of being where i am now :() idk what to do , and tbh i just want to get a job , but every time i see a post or anything relating to studying biology i end up with teary eyes , if that’s what i want to do , then why did i change? Right!? Because math physics chemistry still play a major part in the credits of a first year student and i couldn’t get thru them 

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, zone said:

i changed my major from biology to literature, i still love biology but it was too much and specially 2020 was my first year of uni and it was messed up so this year i enrolled in literature which is really easy and not time consuming , so i end up having a lot of time to overthink my decisions and i just wish i repeated a year of biology instead of being where i am now :() idk what to do , and tbh i just want to get a job , but every time i see a post or anything relating to studying biology i end up with teary eyes , if that’s what i want to do , then why did i change? Right!? Because math physics chemistry still play a major part in the credits of a first year student and i couldn’t get thru them 

it's ok.    Can you reapply?

On 12/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, zone said:

i can , but tbh i don’t have the courage 

it's ok, we'll support you, just make sure to study up!

nothing can stop a big brain! Just study, and then apply!

yes, it's really that simple.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, zone said:

i can , but tbh i don’t have the courage 

Don’t worry about courage, you should do it if you really want to do. Sounds like you might be pressuring yourself to make a decision. Maybe just take a few hours to relax, watch a movie, get your favorite snack. Also I bet your not alone. These are confusing times, no one will blame you.

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1