Stray Fawn Community

Plot ideas for minecraft realm

MATTRESS

I have something to add onto flower's thing-

There was some sort of storm... We can't remember much, but one of the things we do remember was that this was not where home was... We had been trying to get to the ocean, but this was not what we meant. The waves crashed over the shore of our island as we got boats ready to go, to find a new home.

After traveling for a few days, we found it. Land! Actual land! Not just a small island, a whole lot of land! We got out of our boats, taking our newly tamed dogs with us. And after walking for a while... Was that... smoke?... We ran towards the tower of grey, coming from... somewhere.

It was smoke! and a village! This was perfect, a village we could call our home. With beds and a bit of hope. This was where we could make the new kingdom.

so, did you guys like my bit of story? Was it good?

• Eek! 4

27 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

There was some sort of storm... We can't remember much, but one of the things we do remember was that this was not where home was... We had been trying to get to the ocean, but this was not what we meant. The waves crashed over the shore of our island as we got boats ready to go, to find a new home.

After traveling for a few days, we found it. Land! Actual land! Not just a small island, a whole lot of land! We got out of our boats, taking our newly tamed dogs with us. And after walking for a while... Was that... smoke?... We ran towards the tower of grey, coming from... somewhere.

It was smoke! and a village! This was perfect, a village we could call our home. With beds and a bit of hope. This was where we could make the new kingdom.

well you were looking for an ocean, and it replicates the story perfectly, so yeah, I say it's good.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I love this! This is perfect!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Y E S

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

y e s

hmmmm, maybe we could have been teleported to a different dimention? or maybe a great flood?Bu

and since I've been playing ocarina of time maybe time travel? but then something happens. and also an explanation for why I got teleported even though I wasn't going, hmmm, either a great flood, or a teleport, I'm opting for teleport.

But there's one missing piece of the puzzle, why a telepport!?!

well, I guess we could do something about that in the plot, maybe the imposters did it? Wait, what about SATAN?

hmmm, but why? He's nothing like the actual satan, he's just a wisard prankster who calls himself satan, hmmm...

welp, I guess we can do that.

Just now, Zixvir said:

hmmmm, maybe we could have been teleported to a different dimention? or maybe a great flood?Bu

and since I've been playing ocarina of time maybe time travel? but then something happens. and also an explanation for why I got teleported even though I wasn't going, hmmm, either a great flood, or a teleport, I'm opting for teleport.

But there's one missing piece of the puzzle, why a telepport!?!

well, I guess we could do something about that in the plot, maybe the imposters did it? Wait, what about SATAN?

hmmm, but why? He's nothing like the actual satan, he's just a wisard prankster who calls himself satan, hmmm...

welp, I guess we can do that.

hmmm... it could also be  time traval, and global warming takes hold. but the village survived! it's just like Wind Waker!

ok, but how do we go back to our old world, and is it time travel, or is it teleport?

maybe that could be apart of the plot, we find out what it was that sent us here, and then basic story and we learn how to go back and forth.

12 hours ago, Zixvir said:

ok, but how do we go back to our old world, and is it time travel, or is it teleport?

maybe that could be apart of the plot, we find out what it was that sent us here, and then basic story and we learn how to go back and forth.

we don't, it's millons of miles away, so we can't get back.

1 minute ago, Polly said:

we don't, it's millons of miles away, so we can't get back.

what i think it's like a flood that brought us here- millons of miles away from chaoslan- i mean fawnland

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

what i think it's like a flood that brought us here- millons of miles away from chaoslan- i mean fawnland

I’m thinking we got to the ocean but something shot at us, hit us into the water, the water was kinda.. Agressive, so we got swept away in the waves and Ended up on the isles

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

I’m thinking we got to the ocean but something shot at us, hit us into the water, the water was kinda.. Agressive, so we got swept away in the waves and Ended up on the isles

ye!

or magic and we get teleported into the future, well any of our answers will work, so now that we have some theorys, we should talk about how we got to the island on minecraft realm v2, also, I went with you, and I wasn't going to the ocean, so it can''t be mobs, let's talk about this more in the post.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

or magic and we get teleported into the future, well any of our answers will work, so now that we have some theorys, we should talk about how we got to the island on minecraft realm v2, also, I went with you, and I wasn't going to the ocean, so it can''t be mobs, let's talk about this more in the post.

No.

We’ve already decided on a plot.

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

OK!

can't seem to think of many right now, but I have a pretty good one!

A famine/drought in which nobody has full hunger. 

??? as in, the old world was a drought? or something else entirely.