Stray Fawn Community

Plot ideas for minecraft realm

MATTRESS

9 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

*clears throat*

So we have the plot so far, (we all went to explore and got washed away)

So. *Places hands on desk*

Green, Ideas?

as I said before, a drought or famine would be good!

Or some sort of flood or storm to add onto the whole plot of being washed away.

but I'm too tired to think to many rn-

16 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

as I said before, a drought or famine would be good!

Or some sort of flood or storm to add onto the whole plot of being washed away.

but I'm too tired to think to many rn-

Hmm

What would we do if there was a drought?

Would we leave the island? What would happen?

ill write a full on plot, i don't care i still on writing block ill do it

because of a drought we would probably have no food.

We probably would move our farms underground (idk)

lets say a flood showed up and that flooded our buildings, making us have barely any food because the water washed them away.

because we didn't have any food, we moved to find a better place to farm.

we got to the ocean with no hope of a better place.

then something (or someone) yeeted us into the ocean, (prob a a skeleton) which brought us millons of miles away from our old bases.

what do you guys think? 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

well if it flooded we would look for the heart of the sea so that we could navigate what used to be a desert (witch used to be an ocean...)

maybe I could delete the old world and replace it with a new one, and we would be in another drought, basically, we would have an explanation for switching between 2 worlds, if we want to go to a different world, drought, wait a second, we're in the tropics! We have monsoons! witch go between many floods and droughts. We won't need any other explanation for switching worlds! Unless we don't wanna live in the tropics...

anyways would we rather switch between our old world or a new seed? (we got washed away, so a desert seed would make more sense)

we'll just have to ignore the obvious plot gap of there being no mountain village in the desert, and how we got to the bottom of the ocean. 

Well, idk much about your worlds but I have an idea. 

You where exploring a new continent (the new world), and saw a meteor come and destroy your old continent (the old world) so now you have to start on this new world and that’s why you can’t come back to the other. The meteor impact changed the weather (like the one that impacted the dinosaurs) so that could explain the drought.

42 minutes ago, Polly said:

ill write a full on plot, i don't care i still on writing block ill do it

because of a drought we would probably have no food.

We probably would move our farms underground (idk)

lets say a flood showed up and that flooded our buildings, making us have barely any food because the water washed them away.

because we didn't have any food, we moved to find a better place to farm.

we got to the ocean with no hope of a better place.

then something (or someone) yeeted us into the ocean, (prob a a skeleton) which brought us millons of miles away from our old bases.

what do you guys think? 

Sure why not

39 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well if it flooded we would look for the heart of the sea so that we could navigate what used to be a desert (witch used to be an ocean...)

maybe I could delete the old world and replace it with a new one, and we would be in another drought, basically, we would have an explanation for switching between 2 worlds, if we want to go to a different world, drought, wait a second, we're in the tropics! We have monsoons! witch go between many floods and droughts. We won't need any other explanation for switching worlds! Unless we don't wanna live in the tropics...

anyways would we rather switch between our old world or a new seed? (we got washed away, so a desert seed would make more sense)

we'll just have to ignore the obvious plot gap of there being no mountain village in the desert, and how we got to the bottom of the ocean. 

we wouldn't know what the heart of the sea is, because had never seen a ocean.

we left to find a better place to grow crops, because when it flooded, the soil was too wet to grow crops or build things, so we left.

29 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

You where exploring a new continent (the new world), and saw a meteor come and destroy your old continent (the old world) so now you have to start on this new world and that’s why you can’t come back to the other. The meteor impact changed the weather (like the one that impacted the dinosaurs) so that could explain the drought.

the new world is millons of miles away, so we couldn't see it, also why wouldn't we not have our tools with us?

22 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

You where exploring a new continent (the new world), and saw a meteor come and destroy your old continent (the old world) so now you have

to start on this new world and that’s why you can’t come back to the other. The meteor impact changed the weather (like the one that impacted the dinosaurs) so that could explain the drought.

18 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

A flood after a drought actually is a very good idea! It would mimic real world behavior. As the ground gets dry and hard, it becomes harder for it to soak up water, making the perfect conditions for a flood.

wait, so a meteor hits, resulting in a drought, and us getting blown away, we wake up(probably a week or something) later, on top of a mountain peak, and the world has flooded, and there are very few trees, we swim over to another peak, this one bigger, and with some trees. blah blah blah, we get to where we are now. I'm talking about having another drought, or, we could have monsoon, maybe we go somewhere as we see the water receding, and we end up where there's no peaks(or in our case, because of the flood, islands) and the monsoon happens, when it then floods, we get washed back to where we were, basically, we migrate for the monsoon, unless we have another way for  us to get moved to the middle of nowhere.

all we need is for someone to find a desert seed. that way, we can have that be true, also, the desert temples could be explained by the monsoons already existing.

1 minute ago, Polly said:

we left to find a better place to grow crops, because when it flooded, the soil was too wet to grow crops or build things, so we left.

the new world is millons of miles away, so we couldn't see it, also why wouldn't we not have our tools with us?

because it was too dry, i mean, so we built our farms underground, and when it flooded, it flooded our crops underground

1 minute ago, Polly said:

we wouldn't have our tools because of the meteor, we get blasted away, and wake up a week later, lets just say our tools got destroyed and we got blown on to the island.(or we went up there when it flooded) sorry if this comes off as  rude, it's only an explanation, not a, "you're wrong, and your Idea is stupid" this is an explanation. My explanation, you don't have to agree.

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

because it was too dry, i mean, so we built our farms underground, and when it flooded, it flooded our crops underground

man we're coming up with a solid story!