Stray Fawn Community

(Signups CLOSED!) Secret Niche Art Santa 2020 πŸŽ¨πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ (Signups and Rules)

Sky

Yes plz I will do Glacier (pink one) because he comes from a snow based tribeΒ and I can’t think of anyone else.Β He’s quite a sensible lad, if all his friends were jumping off bridges he probably wouldn’tΒ do it. Great dad too. (He also has a white hammer tail. You have as much creative freedom as you wish:)Β 

AFDF37AB-0E3E-4978-A170-954F8C588AF1.png.4126c142fa0b41b2fe4bba0a5c7d30bf.png

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

just gonna mention all the people who didn't sign up that I can think of (regardless of if they've been online recently), ignore this if you don't want to sign up (really sorry if you hate being mentioned)

@ApplesauceΒ @gamingcookieΒ @LisaΒ @UWOaetherΒ @SparklepopΒ @SilverHowlΒ @ZixvirΒ @Green the Fiery FoxΒ @alex602hΒ @Katumai

Yes uh- Can someone do the Tubbos from my Aether is alive playthrough that I put on hiatus until Christmas break. If that's too hard then just the First tubbo- I can't/am too lazy to get a pic rn

45 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Yes uh- Can someone do the Tubbos from my Aether is alive playthrough that I put on hiatus until Christmas break. If that's too hard then just the First tubbo- I can't/am too lazy to get a pic rn

is this Tubbo One?

image.png.6d400e455533331891e6b5f42fa8517e.png

and the other tubbos:

image.png.ee6e8a850a364e3d18511257e6f4fb51.pngimage.png.25583f4cc9513970772cc9253f317bb0.png

Β 

just wanna make sure whoever your SS will be can get the right nichelings

• Eek! 1

• Sky changed the title to (SIGNUPS CLOSED) Secret Niche Art Santa 2020 πŸŽ¨πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ (Signups and Rules)
  • Sky changed the title to (Signups open for just a little longer!) Secret Niche Art Santa 2020 πŸŽ¨πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ (Signups and Rules)
  • Sky changed the title to (Signups CLOSED!) Secret Niche Art Santa 2020 πŸŽ¨πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ (Signups and Rules)

PMS SENT! Let me know if you somehow didn't get one! If you need anything (something's unclear, a question, you need more info from your receiver (I can get more info without them knowing who their SS is)), just pm me!

• Paw up 3

3 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

It just occurred to me that I’m not allowed to sign my art, and I just finished it, but I did sign it.. and I can’t get rid of it now... what should I do @Sky: (

Maybe just draw/paint over it? If it is digital then maybe you can erase it. After your SS guesses you can add it back.

4 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

It just occurred to me that I’m not allowed to sign my art, and I just finished it, but I did sign it.. and I can’t get rid of it now... what should I do @Sky: (

I mean.. once you submit it you can sign it

Some people still haven't submitted their art. Please send me a pm; just let me know that you're working on it, if you'll start now and you'll be done in time, or if you know you won't finish by the deadline and you need an ES to take over, or whatever else. (Keep in mind, if you need an ES to take over, it'd be great if you could still work on your art--the ES is there just to make sure everyone gets art at the same time, but your art is what we really need!)

• Paw up 3

I need a Emergency Santa. Please PM me if you're an ES and available! (Make sure you can create something quick--it doesn't have to be as good as the rest of the art, even just a nice clean sketch is great!)

Β 

P.S. if you can't finish your art in time, make sure you tell me, and make sure you don't tell anyone that you won't finish or it will ruin it!!

Just now, Sky said:

I need a Emergency Santa. Please PM me if you're an ES and available! (Make sure you can create something quick--it doesn't have to be as good as the rest of the art, even just a nice clean sketch is great!)

Β 

P.S. if you can't finish your art in time, make sure you tell me, and make sure you don't tell anyone that you won't finish or it will ruin it!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I might need one too but let's see- I might get it done-

• Paw up 1

• Sky unpinned this topic