Stray Fawn Community

minecraft cave update: giant lush cave and small dripstone cave.

Zixvir

so currently in the minecraft cave update the lush caves don't work very well in a big/giant cave, but work well in a small/medium cave, and vice versa with the dripstone caves, so we need ideas for how to make the other varients of the caves, as in, a different version of the things to have it make sense. 

I only have an Idea for the lush caves, but I will think of more later on. 

here it is: instead of the azealea tree you have a 3x3 wide tree and have it be 15 blocks high, it would be based off of this tree:image.png.aaac4f336c8531e887cc316b617314dd.png (I got the picture from here) and under it would be the cave. there would be big roots along the walls and ceiling, with some hanging down from the ceiling, the root would be called big root and would have a simaler sound of breaking to a mushroom block, and would look a little like a stripped oak log(I have no idea for a use so I would like it if you could come up with some) there would be the new type of light they're planning to implement growing on the tips of the big roots,  there would be lots of moss, and only a little bit of water, other than that I have no ideas. please tell me any Ideas you have.

• Eek! 2

I have another Idea, overgrown dripstone caves. You could have an azaelea tree still, but it would be a bit of a suprise. The dripstone would be small, and would deal less damage, it would also fall when the player blows the new goat horn, making it have an actual use. the dripstone would be called small dripstone.  This cave would be very rare.