Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

sunbeams - dinosaur simulator


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, alex602h said:

He tried to befriend one of the females. 

A female Lambeosaurus walks up to you. “What are you doing here?” she asks, swinging her tail from side to side.

 

-Explain

-Flee

-Fight

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bow frog said:

A female Lambeosaurus walks up to you. “What are you doing here?” she asks, swinging her tail from side to side.

 

-Explain

He tried to woo her

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Whirlpool the seawing said:

Zero walked around looking for something to hunt

As you were walking around, you spotted a small lake, just deep enough for you to dive into. Luckily, you caught a fish!

Small Arapaima, worth 50 hunger.

Current hunger: 99/100

What will you do?

 

-Store for later

-Eat it now

11 hours ago, Lisa said:

 

You pounce on the Camptosaurus. 

Critical hit! -50 HP.

The Camptosaurus dies.

What will you do?

 

-Eat it (Current hunger: 75/100, worth 35 food points)

-Leave it there

-Guard the body

40 minutes ago, alex602h said:

He tried to woo her

The Lambeosaurus blinks, obviously stunned that you’re trying to woo her. “Well, you could stay here, I suppose. If you want to. I mean, you don’t have to...” She’s pretty obviously embarrassed.

 

-Woo her some more

-Accept

-Decline

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bow frog said:

The Lambeosaurus blinks, obviously stunned that you’re trying to woo her. “Well, you could stay here, I suppose. If you want to. I mean, you don’t have to...” She’s pretty obviously embarrassed.

 

-Accept

He stopped trying to woo her, realizing how awkward and bad it was. He did, however, accept her invite

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...