Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Niche Pantheon... WIKI!

Sky

I'm making my own wiki for my Niche pantheons! (And yes, there's more than one. The main one is the one you guys know, while one of my tribes, the one that's Hallie's cult, has a different pantheon in the progress because they are avid followers of Hallie and believe anything she says. (The pantheon's pretty much just her though lol)) It won't be just for pantheons though, it will have info on other important Nichelings (or ones I like) and tribes and such. It doesn't have much right now, just a few WIP pages (mainly Meringue and Foggie).

Here's the wiki! Expect pages to sometimes be messed up, have weird stuff, and sentences without ends because sometimes I'm working on an update and I gotta save in the middle of stuff. I'll post on this thread whenever I make some good progress or something. I'll try not to post too much xD

P.S. I submitted a thing asking to change the wiki name (and url) to Sky's Niche Mythology so it's more inclusive (I have more than one pantheon now) but it'll be a little while before they can get to it bc of Christmas and New Years and such

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

Also, feel free to ask for any help if you're doing wiki stuff and can't figure something out, I've been doing a lot of research and figuring out how to fix some glitches myself even. I feel really knowledgeable now xD

• Like 1