Stray Fawn Community

-Choices-

Impy10

This is a warrior cats choose your own adventure story. I'm still working on this chapter btw.

Chapter 1
Paths

Part 1

You walk with the patrol. The river flowed on as you all tugged in the direction of the sun. You look back at Rosepaw’s face, and she looked back with a mix of anger and disappointment. Your heart went up to your throat. It was your fault, after all. Maybe after this you’ll be exiled. Banished. For a terrible and stupid desision that may have cost your clan. You repeated what your mentor said; “You better fix this, and if you don’t, I’ll have to get rid of you.”

Now that you were thinking about it, it sounded more like a threat for death. You looked back again. Rosepaw was talking to Wisppaw. She was smiling wide and on occasion laughed at his jokes. Maybe you could go talk to them?

-Go talk to them (or try to)

-Don’t talk to them

3 minutes ago, SharrdWolf said:

-Go talk to them-

You stop for them to catch up to you. Rosepaw looks annoyed at you. “What do you want?” She said in a harsh tone.

-”I just want to chat”

-’What are you guys talking about?”

-”Sorry, I’ll go…”

-”I just want to chat”-

“Well, I don’t want to talk to a traitor.” Rosepaw spat. She ran ahead of you. Wisppaw didn’t go with her, however. “You know, you can talk to me if you’d like.”

-”That would be nice.”

-”Sorry, I changed my mind.”

-”That would be nice.”-

Just as Wisppaw opened his mouth, Songleaf spoke. “I need for two groups to form.” Songleaf said loudly. “One to hunt down the other rouge, and the other to find the kits.” Cats started to shuffle into the groups.”Well, I’m going in the kit finding group. What about you?”

-Join the rouge hunting group

-Join the kit finding group with Wisppaw

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

-Join the kit finding group with Wisppaw

(I’ll do a bit of tyo as well if you don’t mind)

”Finding kits sounds like a much nicer task than hunting down a potentially vicious rogue.”

• Paw up 1

(I’ll do a bit of tyo as well if you don’t mind)

”Finding kits sounds like a much nicer task than hunting down a potentially vicious rogue.”

-Join the kit finding group with Wisppaw-

You walked over to the collection of cat with Wisppaw. He smiled at you. A tom went over to you. “Follow me, rouge.” He growled at you. You flattened your ears.

A few minutes later, you saw something weird across the lake. Wisppaw was walking with you.

-”Wisppaw, look over there!”

-Stay silent

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, SharrdWolf said:

-Stay silent-

When you looked closer, it was just a bird.

You looked to see Wisppaw was ahead of you. He seemed to be thoroughly looking about.

Something caught your attention, however; a scent. It was coming from the twoleg dens.

• Investigate the smell

• Ignore it