Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

Just now, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

I made it to be a challenge, not a fight about why it is a walking flame

BUT ITS NOT A POKEMON.

We are making Pokemon.

and the Pokemon will be based off animals or things in Alaska.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

BUT ITS NOT A POKEMON.

We are making Pokemon.

and the Pokemon will be based off animals or things in Alaska.

Ok you know what?

fine, but we are not adding it to our list of Pokemon.

it will not be included.

3 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

NOTE: THIS IS RED TEXT AND WAS NOT WRITTEN BY NOTEPICEVEEGAMING, BUT BY ZIXVIR, I COULDN'T BOTHER WITH MOVING EVERYTHING 

Ok so, for my idea. I WANT THIS TO BECOME A FAN GAME! Now the only thing we have, is art, and game design. But I could do art(32 bit) and you could do your's for cover art. I think that it should have some form of gimmick, but it could just be fun, but with no gimmick.

I want a fox pokemon here, and the reason it is saying its name is because, well, ITS A POKEMON.

A red fox with fire powers that can breathe fire or sprout fire our of its hand. can disguise as a human OR it can disguise as a normal fox.

A Fire type

Im bad at art forgive me

pokemon art.png

haha, a web browser, actually, there should be a water pokemon for it to fight against, or just have it be a den for it in the pokedex

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

How’s this

47CB4743-0A1D-42C8-B5F2-85A5615389F5.thumb.jpeg.dbb896285ed8c068943c8692e54b6d7f.jpeg

well if we were making this a real game I would have problems with the tail, but worse comes to worse you could just do it like other flames.

1 hour ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Heres won based off northern lights!

Foxtail

Yes, i am obsessed with foxes Foxtail can sneak into objects and take their form its normal form is northern lights looking

Ghost type

Foxtail.png

that gives me an idea, we would have 2 legendaries, both foxes, one would be a cloudy fog thing, and the other would be fire fox, and for the other one could stay and exist too.

28 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

You decide the name, type, and moves.

you name it.png

hmmm... it should obviously be electric grass! because you get fire from electricity touching grass! jk, It should be a fire type.

9 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Misdreavus, Gengar, Ditto, Jigglypuff, jusat to name a few

After more thinking, specifically about the ghost pokemon, I think it should be fire ghost, and have it fuel off of soul power, actually no, it should be electricity grass, no, electricity steel, no, wait. Hmmm... Actually, it should just be a fairy fire, it's just fire, so that makes the most  sense.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

haha, a web browser, actually, there should be a water pokemon for it to fight against, or just have it be a den for it in the pokedex

well if we were making this a real game I would have problems with the tail, but worse comes to worse you could just do it like other flames.

that gives me an idea, we would have 2 legendaries, both foxes, one would be a cloudy fog thing, and the other would be fire fox, and for the other one could stay and exist too.

hmmm... it should obviously be electric grass! because you get fire from electricity touching grass! jk, It should be a fire type.

After more thinking, specifically about the ghost pokemon, I think it should be fire ghost, and have it fuel off of soul power, actually no, it should be electricity grass, no, electricity steel, no, wait. Hmmm... Actually, it should just be a fairy fire, it's just fire, so that makes the most  sense.

We already have two legendaries, have you read the previous posts?

also you could do the Pixel art if you want

3 minutes ago, Green the Festive Fox said:

Skidinyx, basically the rattata/zubat of this region.

Skitinx.thumb.png.056aaf28c3eb7a77b7a27fa00fbbe2c6.png

I don’t think it should be the zubat or rattata of the region

But more like a Pokemon that Can be found later in the game, say.. 2-3 badges in?

• Paw up 1

22 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Porygon, Clefairy, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Hypno, Drowzee, Tangela

I did the pokemon rap along to this.

20 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Staryu, Starmie, Magmar, Alright eevee is based off a fox but i just wanted to mention it,

I tryed rapping" alright evee is based off a fox but I just wanted to mention it,"

also now that I stopped rapping, staryu and starmie are based off of starfish, which are animals. Magmar is probably a dragon like creature, actually what does dexter say about it? as in, when he talks about pikachu he says that it is the electric mouse pokemon.  Tangela is a good mention though, it was probably created as a result of someone just creating, like you did with that fire, speaking of,  maybe it could be a varient of tangela, and it's eyes could be changed.

19 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Quagsire, Unown, Porygon2, Porygon Z

*continues rapping*