Pancake

Leafygle, The Leaf Eagle pokemon

Its leaf laurel  has tiny poisionous thingies on them that it can use to attack

A Grass/Poison type

"finally something other than foxes" -litteraly everybody on this forum

Leafygle.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

mmm... how would it only affect the player? Ooh I have another Idea for the game, It would be an enabled nuzlocke mode. You can already just  do that normally, so this would have it affect everyone. Basically, you murder everyone's pokemon, or they murder yours.

huh

• Like 1

I did another one, inspired by a manta ray! Introducing the manicle(manta/icicle) once again a water/ice. I drew both stages of its life. The manicle has three icicles that grow from the end of its “wings” as well as having six grow for the tip of its tail. I imagine you would find this Pokémon naturally both in the shallow feeding areas of the frozen ocean, and the deeper darker abyss as well. Despite feeding at the bottom, it commonly hovers just at the surface of the water. The blend quite well with the sunlight snow and ice that will cover the water by the banks, helping them survive. In moonlight, they appear very beautiful, but also eerie, as the moons rays reflect its shining icicles, which at night in the ocean will appear as flashes of white. they travel in small groups of up to 6, and don’t make any noise themselves, though they will smack there tails together to communicate, mostly for alerting the group, much like how beavers use there tails. There icicles regrow, and almost instantly for that matter. It’s attacks would be something like using its tail for a ice whiplash. And shooting there icicles on there back as well. 

9A3AE9DD-304C-4BF4-A29B-DDC918DEAE69.jpeg

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Leafy said:

I did another one, inspired by a manta ray! Introducing the manicle(manta/icicle) once again a water/ice. I drew both stages of its life. The manicle has three icicles that grow from the end of its “wings” as well as having six grow for the tip of its tail. I imagine you would find this Pokémon naturally both in the shallow feeding areas of the frozen ocean, and the deeper darker abyss as well. Despite feeding at the bottom, it commonly hovers just at the surface of the water. The blend quite well with the sunlight snow and ice that will cover the water by the banks, helping them survive. In moonlight, they appear very beautiful, but also eerie, as the moons rays reflect its shining icicles, which at night in the ocean will appear as flashes of white. they travel in small groups of up to 6, and don’t make any noise themselves, though they will smack there tails together to communicate, mostly for alerting the group, much like how beavers use there tails. There icicles regrow, and almost instantly for that matter. It’s attacks would be something like using its tail for a ice whiplash. And shooting there icicles on there back as well. 

AWWWW I LOVE IT 💕💞💖💗

this will also get a plush

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Leafy said:

Also- idea

you can buy a trip to the bottom of the ocean for a (very large) amount of money

and you can catch this Pokemon and some others in a submarine! (Idk how it would work but eh

• Love 2

Just now, Pancrack said:

Also- idea

you can buy a trip to the bottom of the ocean for a (very large) amount of money

and you can catch this Pokemon and some others in a submarine! (Idk how it would work but eh

I love that idea!

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Also- idea

Also you could use it as an opportunity in a nuzlocke because it would actually be classified as another ‘Route’, it’s just called the

brine area

• Paw up 2

These can be the last one if y’all want, but I introduce you to a collection of Pokémon sea slugs, Sice, Slaick (slake is actually a better name for it. 🤣) and snug! (Slug and ice, slug and flake, and slug and snow. Names combined respectively) Also all of these would be at least 2 feet long, possibly growing up to 3 and a half. 
Sice is a icicle sea slug, (Water/ice) that has a very sharp personality (... I’ll let myself out) compared to the other members of its species, it uses its back icicles for everything battle related, having the ability to shoot them, and to do a short range fast swim around its opponent, much like a little whirlpool, all the while scratching them. 
The slake is a snowflake sea slug again water/ice, though it is also a fairy and grass type. (wish snow type was a thing.) It’s a very sweet Pokémon (in personality not in flavor LORD DONT EAT THE POOR THING) and has a mini ecosystem living on its back. For battle it can use the sharp pine needles as a thrown use, and can lull and distract its opponent into a false sense of wonder by summing up a snow cloud to make it snow, where it then takes advantage of the moment to attack. 
the last one, the snug (uwu) is a snow sea slug, it has a calm personality, and for battle it can throw snowballs (magically, it has no arms but you know... Pokémon.) (if you wanted to, it would be funny and adorable if a less effective battle move was where it quickly wrapped it opponent into a snow man, then giving it a extra go to attack as the opponent escapes.) 

6CD4CAFE-9F39-481C-80B1-F8361C09289E.jpeg

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Leafy said:

These can be the last one if y’all want, but I introduce you to a collection of Pokémon sea slugs, Sice, Slaick (slake is actually a better name for it. 🤣) and snug! (Slug and ice, slug and flake, and slug and snow. Names combined respectively) Also all of these would be at least 2 feet long, possibly growing up to 3 and a half. 
Sice is a icicle sea slug, (Water/ice) that has a very sharp personality (... I’ll let myself out) compared to the other members of its species, it uses its back icicles for everything battle related, having the ability to shoot them, and to do a short range fast swim around its opponent, much like a little whirlpool, all the while scratching them. 
The slake is a snowflake sea slug again water/ice, though it is also a fairy and grass type. (wish snow type was a thing.) It’s a very sweet Pokémon (in personality not in flavor LORD DONT EAT THE POOR THING) and has a mini ecosystem living on its back. For battle it can use the sharp pine needles as a thrown use, and can lull and distract its opponent into a false sense of wonder by summing up a snow cloud to make it snow, where it then takes advantage of the moment to attack. 
the last one, the snug (uwu) is a snow sea slug, it has a calm personality, and for battle it can throw snowballs (magically, it has no arms but you know... Pokémon.) (if you wanted to, it would be funny and adorable if a less effective battle move was where it quickly wrapped it opponent into a snow man, then giving it a extra go to attack as the opponent escapes.) 

6CD4CAFE-9F39-481C-80B1-F8361C09289E.jpeg

Why do I just imagine all of them could just ‘melt’, and camouflage in the water like actual frozen water

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Pancrack said:

Why do I just imagine all of them could just ‘melt’, and camouflage in the water like actual frozen water

Because it’s a brilliant idea. But, don’t inhale that water... 🤣🥺

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Leafy said:

Because it’s a brilliant idea. But, don’t inhale that water... 🤣🥺

That could be its ability, and a small handful of them don’t have that ability and instead have aftermath as their ability?

• Love 1