Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

On 1/1/2021 at 10:44 PM, Pancrack said:

“*Cough Cough AHEM* Uh-Hi, this is my first log as a professor, I’m Willow, June Willow. *snff, clears throat* This is log #419, It will be about team Shaded clouds. Er.. they uh.. *Cough* They aren’t very good people, they’ve- *COUGH COUGH* Oh jeez.. Hold on I’m sorry.”

*STATIC (and the sound of someone coughing in the background)*

“Uh, Where was I.. Oh yeah, They aren’t very good people, and they have stolen our equipment multi- *SNfF, Cough* -multiple times, and they have.. somehow managed to.. Create a man-made Pokemon with the stolen equipment, and then they.. returned the equipment, I don’t know what but it was quite funn- *ahem* Quite funny, Heh.”

*footsteps approaching*

”(different voice) Willow? What are you doing?”

”I’m Recording a Log.. Li- *COUGH* L-Like you!”

”Oh, Are you sure you should be doing that with your.. Condition?”

”I’m- *cough* Fine!”

”Mm.. Okay..”

*Footsteps receding*
“Uhm, Anyways, that was Balsam, He is one of my best friends and The first Professor, He was what inspired me to become a Professor! But uh- *COUGH, Slow, forced exhale* Ever since I got this.. illness I haven’t been allowed to play with my Pokemon... (I miss them..) ANYWAYS, let’s talk about Balsam now, Hold on let me-“

*STATIC (and the sound of footsteps going up stairs, walking and then a door click shut)*

”I had to go up here so he wouldn’t hear me because he doesn’t like anyone talking about him, he doesn’t even like talking about himself. But anyways, he has a somewhat small family, His two kids, Alice and Casey are really sweet, they haven’t been able to visit for a while, Or at least, they haven’t visited me in a while, Oh I bet they’ve gotten so tall....... and his wife! She’s really pretty and she was actually the one who taught me about makeup and Fashion! I should probably explain what they look like.. Uhm.. Alice is 6, has Blonde hair and usually wears light blue or purple, cause they’re her favorite colors, Uhm.. Casey is older than Alice by Like.. two, three years, He’s Tall and has short brown hair, and usually wears- *COUGH- COUGH COUGH, wheeze* ow.. Uhm.. he wears blue and red soccer tees and long socks, he likes socks, I don’t know why. But uhm.. his Wife’s name is Vanessa, She has long Blonde hair and wears tank tops and skirts, her face is usually covered in makeup.

Now Balsam.. He Is a really nice Professor, he has dark Brown hair which is greying I’ll admit, he has a short beard and usually has a lab coat and is hard at work except Of course when he’s helping a new trainer.. he’s the best friend I’ve ever had.. but Uhm.. if you were wondering what I like like, I have silver hair, a lab coat and are usually sitting down, because this illness is really draining, even going up those stairs were tiring.. *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH* Oh god.. is this.. Blood..? Oh no not again..”

*THUMP*

*Running Footsteps approaching, Door slams open*

”Willow!”

”Oh no.. not again..”

*receding Running footsteps*

~~~
That seemed to be the end of the Log.

Uhhh

i can record this log if nobody else wants to

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

Uhhh

I would, as I have some experience in acting and theatre, but I don’t feel comfortable sharing my voice, I apologize. : (

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Leafy said:

I would, as I have some experience in acting and theatre, but I don’t feel comfortable sharing my voice, I apologize. : (

6 hours ago, Polly said:

i would as well but I don’t feel comfortable sharing my voice as well like Leafy said

It’s absolutely fine! I can do it

On 1/7/2021 at 2:51 PM, Pancrack said:

Uhhh

ME! I WANNA!

On 1/7/2021 at 11:54 PM, Pancrack said:

It’s absolutely fine! I can do it

Me! I know! we can compare our logs!

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

also could you copy +paste it?

“*Cough Cough AHEM* Uh-Hi, this is my first log as a professor, I’m Willow, June Willow. *snff, clears throat* This is log #419, It will be about team Shaded clouds. Er.. they uh.. *Cough* They aren’t very good people, they’ve- *COUGH COUGH* Oh jeez.. Hold on I’m sorry.”

*STATIC (and the sound of someone coughing in the background)*

“Uh, Where was I.. Oh yeah, They aren’t very good people, and they have stolen our equipment multi- *SNfF, Cough* -multiple times, and they have.. somehow managed to.. Create a man-made Pokemon with the stolen equipment, and then they.. returned the equipment, I don’t know what but it was quite funn- *ahem* Quite funny, Heh.”

*footsteps approaching*

”(different voice) Willow? What are you doing?”

”I’m Recording a Log.. Li- *COUGH* L-Like you!”

”Oh, Are you sure you should be doing that with your.. Condition?”

”I’m- *cough* Fine!”

”Mm.. Okay..”

*Footsteps receding*
“Uhm, Anyways, that was Balsam, He is one of my best friends and The first Professor, He was what inspired me to become a Professor! But uh- *COUGH, Slow, forced exhale* Ever since I got this.. illness I haven’t been allowed to play with my Pokemon... (I miss them..) ANYWAYS, let’s talk about Balsam now, Hold on let me-“

*STATIC (and the sound of footsteps going up stairs, walking and then a door click shut)*

”I had to go up here so he wouldn’t hear me because he doesn’t like anyone talking about him, he doesn’t even like talking about himself. But anyways, he has a somewhat small family, His two kids, Alice and Casey are really sweet, they haven’t been able to visit for a while, Or at least, they haven’t visited me in a while, Oh I bet they’ve gotten so tall....... and his wife! She’s really pretty and she was actually the one who taught me about makeup and Fashion! I should probably explain what they look like.. Uhm.. Alice is 6, has Blonde hair and usually wears light blue or purple, cause they’re her favorite colors, Uhm.. Casey is older than Alice by Like.. two, three years, He’s Tall and has short brown hair, and usually wears- *COUGH- COUGH COUGH, wheeze* ow.. Uhm.. he wears blue and red soccer tees and long socks, he likes socks, I don’t know why. But uhm.. his Wife’s name is Vanessa, She has long Blonde hair and wears tank tops and skirts, her face is usually covered in makeup.

Now Balsam.. He Is a really nice Professor, he has dark Brown hair which is greying I’ll admit, he has a short beard and usually has a lab coat and is hard at work except Of course when he’s helping a new trainer.. he’s the best friend I’ve ever had.. but Uhm.. if you were wondering what I like like, I have silver hair, a lab coat and are usually sitting down, because this illness is really draining, even going up those stairs were tiring.. *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH* Oh god.. is this.. Blood..? Oh no not again..”

*THUMP*

*Running Footsteps approaching, Door slams open*

”Willow!”

”Oh no.. not again..”

*receding Running footsteps*

~~~
That seemed to be the end of the Log.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well T O O   B A D. I am a male human boy. Yes, toootally human. I am a human bean.

Well.. I guess you do have a really high voice

so record it and I’ll decide if it’s good

2 hours ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

I would totally do logs if I actually thought my voice sounded good on recording-

I did an after school acting class at one point and am very good at reading things with a sort of personality to it

You can private message me a clip of your voice if you want

16 hours ago, Pancrack said:

Well.. I guess you do have a really high voice

so record it and I’ll decide if it’s good

ok.

7 hours ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

I would totally do logs if I actually thought my voice sounded good on recording-

I did an after school acting class at one point and am very good at reading things with a sort of personality to it

it probably does. It definitly sounds better then mii's from tamagotchi life!

4 hours ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

No thanks. I'm tired today and don't feel comfortable doing that.

I could give tips to anyone who does them, though.

tips please!

3 hours ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

what do you want tips for?

I do need some specifics! 

(*Is amazed at how much knowlage you have that you need specifics*)

uhhh... voice acting.

7 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

(*Is amazed at how much knowlage you have that you need specifics*)

uhhh... voice acting.

(nah I just don't know what to tell you if I don't know what you want lol)

hm...

If you're trying to add emotion, try making yourself feel a certain way. It's a bit easier for me with my ADD, so I can easily multi-task. Don't just read it off, make yourself feel like you're in a movie!

If you need to, use body movement, even if you're just recording audio.

Don't do it on the first try, do it multiple times, maybe set the mood with some music for the first few before you do it without. (That's what helps me!)

Anything else you need?

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...