Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

On 1/15/2021 at 9:45 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

so I can easily multi-task.

well, the brain can't actually focus on more than one thing at once. Also, this is just a fun fact, so yeah.

The brain can only consciously foces on one thing at a time. So "multitasking" is actually the brains ability to automate things and swicth between consciously doing things quickly.

The brain can switch between doing things very quickly, but doing this does lower overall focus. Maybe the ADD does it the other way around, lowering focus, and giving your brain more speed. The brain can also automate things, this is how you breath, but it can also automate hand movements, this is how you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time, you're not focusing one doing one of the things. 

multitasking still means doing 2 things at once, but you can't be doing both of the things consciously, not at the same time, but you can switch very quickly.

On 1/28/2021 at 11:17 PM, Pancake said:

Also the city for the grass type gym can be called Fylloma

(it’s the Greek pronunciation for Foliage which just means underbrush or leaves)

well instead of doing type based gyms, we have gyms with multiple types.

The gym with grass is grass water.

which will either include watering plants, or lilypad puzzles. 

On 1/30/2021 at 9:05 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Tbh this is the kind of music I think it would play lol (made myself in chrome music lab uwu)

https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/song/5391067302592512

Hmmm... Sounds a bit too dramatic, but it-.

Actually, I was only thinking that because it was fairy type, but actually, it quite makes sense.

I'll and make some musice.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:14 PM, Pancake said:

I want something based off of either weirdcore or Cottagecore tbh

???

Music?

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well, the brain can't actually focus on more than one thing at once. Also, this is just a fun fact, so yeah.

The brain can only consciously foces on one thing at a time. So "multitasking" is actually the brains ability to automate things and swicth between consciously doing things quickly.

The brain can switch between doing things very quickly, but doing this does lower overall focus. Maybe the ADD does it the other way around, lowering focus, and giving your brain more speed. The brain can also automate things, this is how you breath, but it can also automate hand movements, this is how you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time, you're not focusing one doing one of the things. 

multitasking still means doing 2 things at once, but you can't be doing both of the things consciously, not at the same time, but you can switch very quickly.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well instead of doing type based gyms, we have gyms with multiple types.

The gym with grass is grass water.

which will either include watering plants, or lilypad puzzles. 

Hmmm... Sounds a bit too dramatic, but it-.

Actually, I was only thinking that because it was fairy type, but actually, it quite makes sense.

I'll and make some musice.

???

Music?

Are you listening to literally ANYTHING we’re talking about with the gyms?

and No. not music, a Pokemon.

35 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Are you listening to literally ANYTHING we’re talking about with the gyms?

and No. not music, a Pokemon.

hmmm...

pokemon ideas?

I have idea for like, start (like Caterpie and Wurple) bug pokeman

So basically the first state is like a centipede but it’s legs are sharp like thorns, the second stage is a cocoon that looks like a ninja and the third is called cutterfly and it’s wings are knives

its a ninja bug

• Paw up 1