Pancake

Ideas for Pokemon:

a Muskox Pokemon,
A Pinto Abalone Pokemon,

a silver-Haired bat Pokemon,

Some sort of Eskimo Arctic Butterfly with a few different variants

and A chickadee Pokemon

Just now, Green the Festive Fox said:

If the opposing pokemon attacks first in the first turn of the battle, they will be frozen.

Idk what to call the ability or if I worded that in a way that is understandable-

anyways, time for s l e e p

gn!

How about..

Frosty Impale?

17 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Ideas for Pokemon:

a Muskox Pokemon,
A Pinto Abalone Pokemon,

a silver-Haired bat Pokemon,

Some sort of Eskimo Arctic Butterfly with a few different variants

and A chickadee Pokemon

And perhaps a Eskimo Curlew

36 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Is it aquatic? Is it land? More importantly do their fins need to have claws for efficient digging?

It’s land and their flippers work as shovels so move dirt aside

(also they consume rocks)

9 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Wotor startor

C44E6EB1-D05D-4EF3-8402-10D12C787E24.thumb.jpeg.0b26aa915b51a65837b632057b23bf46.jpeg

(Name is Bunny and Aqua)

It’s “socks” are full of air bubbles so it floats above the water, it can both learn surf and run across water with relative ease.

What?

Bunqua Is evolving!

*ritual sounds*

B07529F3-E427-4452-9D18-79DED620F5E0.thumb.jpeg.13260c846290fd01ad28320ba351eb12.jpeg
Your Bunqua evolved into a Rabesevoir!
(debating on wether or not to switch the names (make this one Liquihare and the ending evolution Rabesevoir))

• Love 1

Just now, Pancrack said:

What?

Bunqua Is evolving!

*ritual sounds*

B07529F3-E427-4452-9D18-79DED620F5E0.thumb.jpeg.13260c846290fd01ad28320ba351eb12.jpeg
Your Bunqua evolved into a Rabesevoir!
(debating on wether or not to switch the names (make this one Liquihare and the ending evolution Rabesevoir))

Also I can’t draw arms so yeah

• Haha 1

hmmm... well could I help? I could be a pokedex for the game itself. and could play as a random ai, (as I can try to do a pokemon personality.) so you could have a moody pokemon(as in, any pokemon can have this personality, and it affects what they attack like in the wild) so they would switch between defensive, and offensive moves. also you should also use some of the pokemon that already exist, no need to reinvent the wheel. You will need to decide which existing pokemon would coexist with these ones. but it should be done. It helps to emulate the feel of pokemon. If you want it to feel like pokemon, you're gonna need to make alot  of pokemon, and with that, you will need alot of people. I feel better as a gameplay mechanic though, so I could also be trainer a.i, or be a wild pokemon, also, I would not act as a trainer for trainer a.i but I will do that for less expierenced ones, so if they claim to do something amazing, then they would do that thing. 

33 minutes ago, Green the Festive Fox said:

uwu

Frozog.thumb.png.36af2aa3dfe728fa1d27a237c247c53d.png

but what happens to belly spikes when evolving? I'm asking so that I can create a pokemon entry for it, I need to be able to have a pokemon entry for it.

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm... well could I help? I could be a pokedex for the game itself. and could play as a random ai, (as I can try to do a pokemon personality.) so you could have a moody pokemon(as in, any pokemon can have this personality, and it affects what they attack like in the wild) so they would switch between defensive, and offensive moves. also you should also use some of the pokemon that already exist, no need to reinvent the wheel. You will need to decide which existing pokemon would coexist with these ones. but it should be done. It helps to emulate the feel of pokemon. If you want it to feel like pokemon, you're gonna need to make alot  of pokemon, and with that, you will need alot of people. I feel better as a gameplay mechanic though, so I could also be trainer a.i, or be a wild pokemon, also, I would not act as a trainer for trainer a.i but I will do that for less expierenced ones, so if they claim to do something amazing, then they would do that thing. 

You can make Trainers and Pokedex entry’s