Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

1 minute ago, Leafy said:

Off topic, but does anyone know why there is a blue circle with a hand on it by my profile picture? I look like I’m trying to back y’all up. “AYY, No Nono, six feet mah frens!” 

I’m reading the dialogue I wrote in someone else’s voice and it’s confusing me 

3 minutes ago, Leafy said:

Off topic, but does anyone know why there is a blue circle with a hand on it by my profile picture? I look like I’m trying to back y’all up. “AYY, No Nono, six feet mah frens!” 

That hand is to say that this person is new to the forums!

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Pancrack said:

Yes. I have a 3ds.

Yes.

YOU HAVE A 3DS!?

Bold of you to assume it's gonna be be rated E, oh wait, the revive thing, never mind, it's probably gonna be rated E.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

YOU HAVE A 3DS!?

Bold of you to assume it's gonna be be rated E, oh wait, the revive thing, never mind, it's probably gonna be rated E.

I also have a 3DS, though mine is a x l, and is the galaxy edition 

Just now, Zixvir said:

YOU HAVE A 3DS!?

Yes, I.. don’t see why it’s such a big deal, I bought it...

Please stop talking about the rating. She might not be revived, we don’t know yet.

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

do you even have a Nintendo 3ds? Also are you sure it's gonna be rated E? (when it gets made)

Yes, I have a 3ds too, also it's not gonna be a game lol

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, Leafy said:

I also have a 3DS, though mine is a x l, and is the galaxy edition 

me too, But mine is also the "new" 3ds xl galaxy edition

27 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Yes, I.. don’t see why it’s such a big deal, I bought it...

Please stop talking about the rating. She might not be revived, we don’t know yet.

It's a big deal because I have one, and most people don't. I don't really care about the rating.

14 minutes ago, Polly said:

Yes, I have a 3ds too, also it's not gonna be a game lol

yay! btw, you aren't the one who's gonna make it a game.

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

me too, But mine is also the "new" 3ds xl galaxy edition

It's a big deal because I have one, and most people don't. I don't really care about the rating.

yay! btw, you aren't the one who's gonna make it a game.

I have one, but the A button doesn't work

28 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

I have one, but the A button doesn't work

well look on the bright side! some games don't use the A button! I think you can get it fixed.

35 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I can send you my friend code, it is: 0877-7525-2744

this, no one said anything. I understand if you don't really want to do that right now as it might be bothersome, but I would like someone to know avout this.

I have an idea for story-

the way willow got her sickness is from, as we discussed before, the legendary void dog. But the way she actually gets it is that she is researching pokemon in the forest and come across this trail of death and destruction. She follows it and finds the legendary and this pokemon doesn't seem threatening or like it wants to hurt anything. She tried to research it but it ends up accidentally touching her, giving her this deadly sickness.

If you want me to make this into some actual story, just ask me and I will type it out!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I have an idea for story-

the way willow got her sickness is from, as we discussed before, the legendary void dog. But the way she actually gets it is that she is researching pokemon in the forest and come across this trail of death and destruction. She follows it and finds the legendary and this pokemon doesn't seem threatening or like it wants to hurt anything. She tried to research it but it ends up accidentally touching her, giving her this deadly sickness.

If you want me to make this into some actual story, just ask me and I will type it out!

yes, very good. YES!