Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

prof. Willow had been out in the forest for a while now, researching all of the pokemon she came across. as she was following a Nidorina, she came across this strange trail of death and destruction, it led straight through the forest..

She could see a shadowy figure and the same trail following it. She ran after it, knowing it was some kind of pokemon. What if it was an undiscovered pokemon and she had just made a major discovery? She eventually stopped, as there was a clearing where the pokemon was just... standing... She looked at it with wonder, this was certainly a pokemon she had not known about at all. the pokemon turned, crimson, glowing eyes staring at her. But not in an aggresive way... It seemed... curious...

She raised up her camera and as it flashed, the pokemon shook it's head and turned around, it's tail whipping around and accidentally hitting prof. Willow. She felt... horrible... She had a coughing fit and during that, the pokemon's eyes widened and it ran off. The picture floated onto the ground. prof. Willow didn't stop to grab it as she ran back to the lab...

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

prof. Willow had been out in the forest for a while now, researching all of the pokemon she came across. as she was following a Nidorina, she came across this strange trail of death and destruction, it led straight through the forest..

She could see a shadowy figure and the same trail following it. She ran after it, knowing it was some kind of pokemon. What if it was an undiscovered pokemon and she had just made a major discovery? She eventually stopped, as there was a clearing where the pokemon was just... standing... She looked at it with wonder, this was certainly a pokemon she had not known about at all. the pokemon turned, crimson, glowing eyes staring at her. But not in an aggresive way... It seemed... curious...

She raised up her camera and as it flashed, the pokemon shook it's head and turned around, it's tail whipping around and accidentally hitting prof. Willow. She felt... horrible... She had a coughing fit and during that, the pokemon's eyes widened and it ran off. The picture floated onto the ground. prof. Willow didn't stop to grab it as she ran back to the lab...

Y E S

You want me to make this into a professor’s log?
And if so who would it be by? Willow or Balasm?

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

Y E S

You want me to make this into a professor’s log?
And if so who would it be by? Willow or Balasm?

oh yes

If it was by Balasm it would probably be biased, as he was not there. He could have found the photo and maybe linked it up. I'll make the photo, too

1 minute ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

oh yes

If it was by Balasm it would probably be biased, as he was not there. He could have found the photo and maybe linked it up. I'll make the photo, too

Okay hold on,

let me take five minutes to type all of it out

• Paw up 1

“Okay, This is Log 412,

Something.. Happened to Willow, She’s been coughing A whole lot, She tried explaining but her coughing has just gotten worse.. All she brought home was a Somewhat blurry picture, it was of a Pokemon i’ve never seen before.. it was black and had red eyes, Willow seemed to have fallen while taking it, I don’t know why..

All that I could understand from her coughing was ‘Followed a Trail, New Pokemon, Picture.’ So.. I don’t know what that means..

But all we know so far is that this illness has not yet been identified and it’s symptoms are aggressive coughing and.. coughing up blood, followed by fainting..

along with Willow getting sick, At this time some of our equipment has been stolen by Team Shaded Clouds so we haven’t been able to conduct many experiments, but  nevertheless we have been getting by.. so we aren’t doing well.

..But Anyways, I’ll keep this updated.”

”Log 413,

Willow’s been getting worse, we’ve done all we can but she doesn't seem to be getting any better....

we aren’t sure she’s gonna make it..”

*COUGHING IN BACKGROUND*

”Oh gosh..”

That seemed to be where the logs end.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Tigerlily said:

is there anything i can help with?

I'm not very active, but this looks awesome!

Uhh

if you can think of any more Pokemon draw them

(this is gonna be based off Alaska so)

1 hour ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I have the photo

278570753_thephoto.thumb.png.4a422f9b287be9df5f0bef8767c0085c.png

ooooh! I have an Idea for some stuff, Prof. Basalm gives this to the player and tells them to look for this pokemon, and he guesses that it is a dark type based on it's appearence.

• Paw up 1

46 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Okay, This is Log 412,

Something.. Happened to Willow, She’s been coughing A whole lot, She tried explaining but her coughing has just gotten worse.. All she brought home was a Somewhat blurry picture, it was of a Pokemon i’ve never seen before.. it was black and had red eyes, Willow seemed to have fallen while taking it, I don’t know why..

All that I could understand from her coughing was ‘Followed a Trail, New Pokemon, Picture.’ So.. I don’t know what that means..

But all we know so far is that this illness has not yet been identified and it’s symptoms are aggressive coughing and.. coughing up blood, followed by fainting..

along with Willow getting sick, At this time some of our equipment has been stolen by Team Shaded Clouds so we haven’t been able to conduct many experiments, but  nevertheless we have been getting by.. so we aren’t doing well.

..But Anyways, I’ll keep this updated.”

”Log 413,

Willow’s been getting worse, we’ve done all we can but she doesn't seem to be getting any better....

we aren’t sure she’s gonna make it..”

*COUGHING IN BACKGROUND*

”Oh gosh..”

That seemed to be where the logs end.

about the "we aren't sure she's gonna make it" part, I think that maybe it should just start as a small cough(no blood) but eventually the symptoms get worse, until it gets to "we aren't sure she's gonna make it"... 

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

about the "we aren't sure she's gonna make it" part, I think that maybe it should just start as a small cough(no blood) but eventually the symptoms get worse, until it gets to "we aren't sure she's gonna make it"... 

yeah those were recorded a while after it happened

5 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

ooooh! I have an Idea for some stuff, Prof. Basalm gives this to the player and tells them to look for this pokemon, and he guesses that it is a dark type based on it's appearence.

Ooo

Neat idea

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

the pokemon also KINDA looks like gengar, but not really. 

8 hours ago, Pancrack said:

Evolution?

I have an idea, this would probably be a related Pokemon that doesn’t directly evolve from it:

either a bowl of oatmeal (with the syrup on top) or yogurt (also with the syrup on top or mixed in)

it’s real weird I know

• Love 2

45 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

I have an idea, this would probably be a related Pokemon that doesn’t directly evolve from it:

either a bowl of oatmeal (with the syrup on top) or yogurt (also with the syrup on top or mixed in)

it’s real weird I know

I love it! 
I was reading that and nearly said “Who in the wick wack jack world puts syrup on yogurt?!”

”Canadians.” 

I always put honey.

• Paw up 1

12 minutes ago, Leafy said:

I love it! 
I was reading that and nearly said “Who in the wick wack jack world puts syrup on yogurt?!”

”Canadians.” 

I always put honey.

👌

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

Actually it's a poison ghost type!

Not dark at all!

Cool

8 hours ago, Leafy said:

I love it! 

”Canadians.” 

I always put honey.

it’s always the canadians lol

• Haha 2