Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

On 12/30/2020 at 10:08 PM, A Nicheling said:

goldfishie 

F1221711-F276-4424-AD86-49A9114E9CC0.thumb.jpeg.7a77ae2d20f3013dc2847ea6f51cc277.jpeg
it can be type water/steel.

It has big teeth to break the ice that forms on the sea and propellers to go very fast. Also a breathing tank to go outside of the water. It is a man made Pokémon.

What was of him?

18 hours ago, Pancrack said:

Suggestions?

uhh, well is it for pokemon? If it's about the jr jr jr jr thing then you should do something simaler to "I like trains" as in, I like dogs, I like cats, I like trains nyooooooom

17 hours ago, Leafy said:

This is a joke

Do ring around a rosy-

but that would actually be perfect.

16 hours ago, Leafy said:

Do it!

DO IT!- 

JUST DO IT!!!

well actually, I think yes, but no, well, if it's based off the game then definetly any of these songs(more likely this one) but it does have a difference, it can be fixed, hmmm... maybe I could sing something, I KNOW! I COULD DO A RENDITION OF A SONG!

15 hours ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I have a song that becomes kinda creepy and corrupt-

Think it might fit-

has a happy tune at the beginning

Along Came A Spider

I don't know this song, show us.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:36 PM, Impy10 said:

Ruslako is a symbol of war and religion

and also looks like danganronpa

On 1/3/2021 at 7:49 PM, Zixvir said:

I can send you my friend code, it is: 0877-7525-2744

someone, please notice me.

On 1/3/2021 at 9:58 PM, Pancrack said:

“Okay, This is Log 412,

Something.. Happened to Willow, She’s been coughing A whole lot, She tried explaining but her coughing has just gotten worse.. All she brought home was a Somewhat blurry picture, it was of a Pokemon i’ve never seen before.. it was black and had red eyes, Willow seemed to have fallen while taking it, I don’t know why..

All that I could understand from her coughing was ‘Followed a Trail, New Pokemon, Picture.’ So.. I don’t know what that means..

But all we know so far is that this illness has not yet been identified and it’s symptoms are aggressive coughing and.. coughing up blood, followed by fainting..

along with Willow getting sick, At this time some of our equipment has been stolen by Team Shaded Clouds so we haven’t been able to conduct many experiments, but  nevertheless we have been getting by.. so we aren’t doing well.

..But Anyways, I’ll keep this updated.”

”Log 413,

Willow’s been getting worse, we’ve done all we can but she doesn't seem to be getting any better....

we aren’t sure she’s gonna make it..”

*COUGHING IN BACKGROUND*

”Oh gosh..”

That seemed to be where the logs end.

2 things wrong with it, 1. It starts with coughing blood and fainting,how do you make it get worse from there? 2. The one with having her (most likely die) happens right after the the other one, there would probably be some logs in between. Here is the imitation(it won't have coughing up blood for the first one, just profuse coughing.):Recording.m4aRecording (2).m4a (this one has the normal cough, and blood cough(I used spit so it wasn't very good) and also having her struggle to speak, since I was doing a fake cough, there was also hiccuping, and lastly, I tried doing a deep voice, but it didn't work, so I tried a fake british accent)Recording (3).m4a

10 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Nintalus

idk dont put this in the pokedex if you dont want to

Can use its tails to capture an opponent, and it can distract with its cute eyes

m.jpg

OH COME ON! A NINETAILS POKEMON ALREADY EXISTS! WHAT TYPE WOULD THIS BE? FIRE!? BUT NINETAILS IS FIRE! AAAAAAA!!!!!

(Sorry for my profuse screaming) What type would it be? hmmm... Actually it would have an almost different design so I say that It shouldn't happen, unless someone has an idea that makes it's body shaped different. Way different.

here is some song for when willow dies, it needs to have a song, I even made some lyrics, so here those are: lyrics: *sobs*we, will, miss, you. things could have, gone, diff-er-re-ently,  we would have been great friends, had good times, (DANGIT SINCE IT'S NOT A LOVE TRIANGLE I CAN'T USE BABY'S!) *sobs* (the character, not me, I don't actually care...) why did you die now, we, need, you. we could have be-eaat the, shaaades... *sobs* why wil-low why, why did you have to die, this way, oh-ohh why. willow you can't die ,we need you. (Willow:) I'm here... (all(while also being still a little sad)) WILLOW!? (the song is waterfall from undertale.):

30 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

here is some song for when willow dies, it needs to have a song, I even made some lyrics, so here those are: lyrics: *sobs*we, will, miss, you. things could have, gone, diff-er-re-ently,  we would have been great friends, had good times, (DANGIT SINCE IT'S NOT A LOVE TRIANGLE I CAN'T USE BABY'S!) *sobs* (the character, not me, I don't actually care...) why did you die now, we, need, you. we could have be-eaat the, shaaades... *sobs* why wil-low why, why did you have to die, this way, oh-ohh why. willow you can't die ,we need you. (Willow:) I'm here... (all(while also being still a little sad)) WILLOW!? (the song is waterfall from undertale.):

We aren’t doing a song

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

and also looks like danganronpa

someone, please notice me.

2 things wrong with it, 1. It starts with coughing blood and fainting,how do you make it get worse from there? 2. The one with having her (most likely die) happens right after the the other one, there would probably be some logs in between. Here is the imitation(it won't have coughing up blood for the first one, just profuse coughing.):Recording.m4aRecording (2).m4a (this one has the normal cough, and blood cough(I used spit so it wasn't very good) and also having her struggle to speak, since I was doing a fake cough, there was also hiccuping, and lastly, I tried doing a deep voice, but it didn't work, so I tried a fake british accent)Recording (3).m4a

(You’ll find out how it gets worse in later logs)
your logs were.. okay, maybe say it like you aren’t reading it?

Here is Sparkaloxus! The Sparke Fox pokemon

Its a legendary, but not TOO legendary, if it has to be legendary to have a theme, its legendary, if it doesnt, then it doesnt HAVE to be a legendary.

Sparkaloxus can use the sparkles around it and form it into a BIG ball which it can use as a weapon, and it has a BIG tail it can use to capture opponents.

A Psychic/Dark type

Theme Song 

Actual Drawing

Sparkaloxus.png

3 hours ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

Here is Sparkaloxus! The Sparke Fox pokemon

Its a legendary, but not TOO legendary, if it has to be legendary to have a theme, its legendary, if it doesnt, then it doesnt HAVE to be a legendary.

Sparkaloxus can use the sparkles around it and form it into a BIG ball which it can use as a weapon, and it has a BIG tail it can use to capture opponents.

A Psychic/Dark type

Theme Song 

Actual Drawing

Sparkaloxus.png

NO! WE ARE NOT DOI- actually, the big tail makes me think it shouldn't be a fox, but something with a big tail, and should fly. hmmm.... In avatar, the buffalo have giant tails they use to fly. NAH. Hmm... A beaver, no, I KNOW! WE COULD HAVE IT BE THE BEAVER FOX POKEMON!

3 hours ago, Pancrack said:

We aren’t doing a song

ehh, I'll still make some music, the lyrics didn't fit with the song, so I'll make lyrics, and make my own song.

3 hours ago, Pancrack said:

(You’ll find out how it gets worse in later logs)
your logs were.. okay, maybe say it like you aren’t reading it?

what do you mean? 

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

NO! WE ARE NOT DOI- actually, the big tail makes me think it shouldn't be a fox, but something with a big tail, and should fly. hmmm.... In avatar, the buffalo have giant tails they use to fly. NAH. Hmm... A beaver, no, I KNOW! WE COULD HAVE IT BE THE BEAVER FOX POKEMON!

ehh, I'll still make some music, the lyrics didn't fit with the song, so I'll make lyrics, and make my own song.

what do you mean? 

Say it like you aren’t reading a script

19 hours ago, Zixvir said:
On 1/3/2021 at 9:58 PM, Pancrack said:

“Okay, This is Log 412,

Something.. Happened to Willow, She’s been coughing A whole lot, She tried explaining but her coughing has just gotten worse.. All she brought home was a Somewhat blurry picture, it was of a Pokemon i’ve never seen before.. it was black and had red eyes, Willow seemed to have fallen while taking it, I don’t know why..

All that I could understand from her coughing was ‘Followed a Trail, New Pokemon, Picture.’ So.. I don’t know what that means..

But all we know so far is that this illness has not yet been identified and it’s symptoms are aggressive coughing and.. coughing up blood, followed by fainting..

along with Willow getting sick, At this time some of our equipment has been stolen by Team Shaded Clouds so we haven’t been able to conduct many experiments, but  nevertheless we have been getting by.. so we aren’t doing well.

”Log 413,

Willow’s been getting worse, we’ve done all we can but she doesn't seem to be getting any better....

*COUGHING IN BACKGROUND*

”Oh gosh..”

That seemed to be where the logs end.

Expand  

ok, take 2(electric boogaloo),the script:

Something.. Happened to Willow, She’s been coughing A whole lot, She tried explaining but her coughing has just gotten worse..

But all we know so far is that this illness has not yet been identified and it’s symptoms are profuse coughing and.. coughing up blood, followed by fainting.. Along with asthma, stuffy nose and runny nose

”Log 413,

*COUGHING IN BACKGROUND*

”Oh gosh..”

the first one:

the second log: