Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

This is the idea, is it ok? (This isn’t what it’s going to look like, it’s just an idea)

20067BD0-2893-488E-83DD-562818CDC8F8.thumb.jpeg.8a74c5dd17f148563dc3b7d805f0ee37.jpeg

The gem should be reddish, and i get how you cannot see the pointy tail, but that is good

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Green the Festive Fox said:

Some sort of pokemon with the power to make very loud noise and another with the power to see future and past

The one with the siren tail would be the Sound part and the big cloudy one is sight

yes

this is good

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

The gem should be reddish, and i get how you cannot see the pointy tail, but that is good

I’m gonna make it black because black bears live in Alaska

I want a fox pokemon here, and the reason it is saying its name is because, well, ITS A POKEMON.

A red fox with fire powers that can breathe fire or sprout fire our of its hand. can disguise as a human OR it can disguise as a normal fox.

A Fire type

Im bad at art forgive me

pokemon art.png

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

I want a fox pokemon here, and the reason it is saying its name is because, well, ITS A POKEMON.

A red fox with fire powers that can breathe fire or sprout fire our of its hand. can disguise as a human OR it can disguise as a normal fox.

A Fire type

Im bad at art forgive me

pokemon art.png

Mm yes,

fennikin 2

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

A Fire type

Im bad at art forgive me

pokemon art.png

Would you like me to redraw this?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NotEpicEeveeGaming said:

that is true, but i wanted it to be a mythical because it can disguise as a normal fox and is hard to find in packs, and can transfrom human and can be hard to find in the open,

Can we just make it s psudo-mythical?

because I want the mythicals to be Related to be the legendaries in some way.