Stray Fawn Community

WQ Anniversary Edition

Sky

help needed:

so I'm getting my territory now with my gal Jasmine and her mate Oleander. I haven't ever had ANY dreams whatsoever. What do y'all do to get dreams?? Do you just sleep? Do you have to sleep only when very sleepy? helppp

3 hours ago, Sky said:

help needed:

so I'm getting my territory now with my gal Jasmine and her mate Oleander. I haven't ever had ANY dreams whatsoever. What do y'all do to get dreams?? Do you just sleep? Do you have to sleep only when very sleepy? helppp

It's random, but always happens if you sleep in the den. Not worth it in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Did you mean to quote me? Anyways, I think the reason they're taking over so quickly was due to an unintentional error that they didn't fix till the day after the slough creek update, now they don't take over quite as fast.. but the change can only be seen from a new save file.

I started Slough Creek today (I started the save a long time ago)...I thought that it would have the fix...UGGGHHH

for now I guess I'll go on easy mode and see if that helps me at all (even if I can just kill elk and wolves faster)

5 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Honestly, easy mode is all I ever suggest if you wanna just relax on AE and not have to worry about too much stress while protecting your pups.

I do want it to be challenging pup-wise, but the territories just weaken so quickly... but for now I guess I'll be on easy, maybe just try out my first playthrough of AE like this and then go on challenging on the next one. I slept right after changing to easy and I don't think the territories faded so much and I feel a lt better. it might be placebo effect but it's working lol

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Silver and the gang just reached our first rendevouz site! Cool how we can name places we wouldn't normally name, I called this site Tharis!

image.thumb.png.bb4919a8f31f3e60475a523c16709413.png

:0 I really like those names!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

I had two dens to live in as well, the first being Nighthaven(abandoned due to fleas) and the second called Dawn Renew.

you: elegant, creative names

me: this den is some boulders stacked on top of each other so imma call it Boulder Stack

• Haha 1