Stray Fawn Community

WQ Anniversary Edition

Sky

Just now, SilverHowl said:

I really hope thats not the case.. it said I needed to stay with them often which I guess I'm trying to do now in the hopes that he might fight off the sickness, not to mention he needs to eat alot too.

I wish that had saved both of my pups who were sick, rather than just one

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Thankfully all of my pups are close to 20 pounds, which I guess means they grow up and become Silver's heirs ^^ (although Waffle may not make it now due to his low health...)

STUFF THEM SO FULL THEY EXPLODE FOR BEING SO FAT KSHJSKAHENKEAHNHJFHEAIEQFJKL

The story of how sickness killed Stone

So, when they first got sick, i was kinda mad. Having already played the game once, i found this to be a liability, tho at the time I didnt realise how devestating it could be. When I noticed Stone's health was under 30%, I was generally worried. Not long after that, Cougar also fell sick. But I was at the time more concerned for Stone. I fed and slept next to Stone for 3 nights straight, but nothing worked. Eventually, Stone passed away.

Thank god Cougar didnt meet the same fate

• Sad 2

And now, I shall tell the story of a beautiful black-and-white alpha male and his gorgeous chesnut brown mate, and their 4 pups.

Cast:

Mole (The wolf I played as, alpha male)

Diana (Alpha female)

Iarros (Runt, brown female)

Aetos (Brown female)

Kouneli (Brown female)

Xiovi (Albino male)

The pack was chilling peacefully. Mole was trying to get his pups to stay near the den. Aetos was the most social out of all of them, and Iarros was the most mischevious. Diana watched the pups run around.

Suddenly, howls and barks sounded very close by. The crevice lake pack had found the den. 2 female wolves were approaching the den from behind.

Mole hurried the pups inside, and joined his mate Diana in the fight against the crevice lake females. They achieved victorious. Suddenly, Diana turned around and barked.

Mole followed her gaze...

Iarros had left the den. A coyote, who was taking it's chance while the alphas were busy, had killed her. Blinded in rage, Mole viciously attacked the coyote, which barely made it out alive. When he got back, he called the pups out, and they all howled in grief in Iarros's death.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Polly said:

uhhh should i do it

image.thumb.png.9669a2451b9388dc91a8760a0b48b280.png

ill do this soon, i will probably have to look up a tutorial because anything attacking me is terrifying, also it's on easy mode because anything higher that easy everything will kill me lol   

2 hours ago, Polly said:

ill do this soon, i will probably have to look up a tutorial because anything attacking me is terrifying, also it's on easy mode because anything higher that easy everything will kill me lol   

I don't know if there's any tutorials, but I know Seri and Jay both have WolfQuest series that you could watch some of

8 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Too bad.. it’s alright though.

Actually I do have some new ones!

Beignet

Crepe

Cruller

For non-breakfast-pastry themed, but still breakfast themed...

Omelet

Oatmeal/Oat

Orange Juice/Juice

Coffee (Cappuccino, Latte, etc)

My favorite names (including from the other list) is P.I.B. (for Pig In a Blanket), Muffin and Omlet!