Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Homethread 2.0

Sky

On the 29th i went to the doctor and they did a blood test bc my parents wanted to check my vitamin d for some reason. Bc I went to south america (years ago) the doctor went ahead and did some test for south america related things using my blood that I got drawn anyways.

Anyways the doctor just called to tell us that I was positive for tuberculosis. Now I have to get a chest x ray next week. The treatment will probably just be medication though so that's good

Also at the doctor i got a x ray of my spine bc I had some curvyness and it was 8% curvature. >20% is scoliosis so I'm okay

• Sad 7

I'm doing online driver's ed and it started with an intro video

(a robot:) "Hey there, it's Ace! And if my stunning metal complexion didn't give it away," [camera pans from his feet to head and his body glitters] "I'm just a robot trying to survive this dangerous world of humans and bears." [a bear drives a car through the street where Ace is standing and he jumps over it. Some text appears at the bottom stating: "Disclaimer: Do not attempt to jump cars driven by bears."]

• Haha 4

oof. one of my teachers has covid. at least we weren't around her since last week was the first week back from Christmas break but it was canceled bc some other teachers had covi/were exposed to covid too (different sources than my teacher)

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

Could you bring words of comfort to me and everyone who is suffering from emotional breakdowns?

I, um. Yeah idk what to say but take this snake plant, my real one makes me feel better

795975795_Snakeplant.gif.67f22eb83cec7b934674ddcf860782f7.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2