Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Homethread 2.0

Sky

my sims 4 drama with run on sentences:

so this gal Hunter started off super duper poor cause that's more fun and she was a secret agent or something I think and she had a boyfriend and she got pregannt with his baby and named the son Raven and then she woohooed with her now-elder boyfriend until he died and then the grim reaper came and they flirted and I used cheats to make her get pregnant with his kid and she named this one Lazarus (christian inside joke I guess haha) and she died when Raven was a teen. during this time I trapped a child named Sierra in our home and didnt let her leave. also Hunter got real fat for some reason and I made her workout but nothing changed

Raven grew up, laz is a kid, sierra is no longer our slave, we have a girlcat named Spoon. Raven and Sierra go to the nightclub and when they come back they're dating and Sierra's pregnant. they elope as soon as they get home in the crappy kitchen. Sierra tries to get Spoon to mate wit like 10 male cats and Spoon hates all of them so they get a cat named Fork and they have two kittens named Spork and Butter Knife. Sierra has the baby but then Raven cheats on her, she gets mad so she divorces him and kicks him out within 10 minutes of the cheating. Raven takes Butter Knife with him. Lazarus is a teen and is living with Sierra and the new kid Leo still. Spork is sold to Sierra's friend and her fam cause they're poor. Sierra's a freelancer writer now. during the divorce thing Sierra and Lazarus get really low on their needs and it take like3 days to get them to normal and I was still cheating their needs some. Leo's a toddler but I made him independent so all I have to do is take some food out of the fridge once in a while. Fprk n Spoon make 2 kittens named Steak knife and Toothpick. and that's the story so far lol

• Eek! 3
  • Paw up 1

I love books and tv and movies that are timeless. like, as in I can barely tell when they were made. I just read the sequel to Ratha's Creature and it was published in 1984. 1984. It's just Warrior Cats but a little more mature and with a made up species of cats and no humans and stuff. I thought it'd be from, like, 2012 or something. It's set before humans (I just ignore that I believe humans have been around only a day less than all the animals) so you don't realize that the technology was nowehere near as advanced as it is now or anything.

Another timeless book is The Giver (and its sequels). I didn't realize how old they were until later too

• Eek! 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my glucose monitor app is really convinced that I'm going to die within 3 hours (if I don't do anything that could possibly change it) but it keeps deciding "you're fine right now actually so your death will be put off by 5 minutes" and that just happens every 5 minutes so I guess I'll never die of low glucose