Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Homethread 2.0

Sky

I did not expect season 2 to start off with the main character """dying""", the olivia/peter ship beginning to leave port, and megan markle, with dead charlie for dessert

• Sad 1

Fringe season 1: weird stuff's going on, let's investigate and do lots of science!

Fringe season 2: There is an impending war between the alternate universes and there's shapeshifting cyborgs coming from the other universe to ours. Spock is behind all of it

• Haha 1

me: I have to stop looking up Fringe stuff. I'm going to get *more* spoilers! 

me 5 minutes later: I need to know if Peter and Olivia actually ever get together and I'm going to do that by just searching up Olivia on google and scrolling until I see them kissing

(I didn't actually see them kiss but I found a video titled "Peter and Olivia - the kisses [up to season 3]" and that means it doesn't even cover the last 2 seasons and that's a 10 minute video so that's a LOT of kissing so yeah)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

imagine being a regular agent and then your new secret-er agent friend takes you to a room and a clone of her (but with bangs) walks up and talks about shapeshifters and you see a giant blimp out the window

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

got a character needs to be younger for a flashback? change their hair. nothing else. just hair. in any way as long as there's an equal or greater amount of it than normal

every tv show with flashbacks takes this advice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...