Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Homethread 2.0

Sky

Just now, Modeer said:

Who is Fringe

it's a show, I'd posted about it earlier in the thread but I finished it quite a while ago so currently I'm watching Blacklist (I've only watched 2 episodes so far though)

this is Ben's "girlfriend" Lora. she's...not particularly pretty. I might give her a makeover. But since Ben is Flirty and is a YA now I might have him go find a new girlfriend instead (this one technically has a boyfriend and baby anyways because I forgot I had that allowed in my Story Progression settings--)
(also ignore my ugly house I gotta save up so they can buy one that another user made lol)

Screenshot-133.thumb.jpg.31e1cc4e5533070696a6ceb03f817ea4.jpgScreenshot-131.thumb.jpg.089753d1c13aea2663a32bc0cd85f19a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

this is Ben's "girlfriend" Lora. she's...not particularly pretty. I might give her a makeover. But since Ben is Flirty and is a YA now I might have him go find a new girlfriend instead (this one technically has a boyfriend and baby anyways because I forgot I had that allowed in my Story Progression settings--)
(also ignore my ugly house I gotta save up so they can buy one that another user made lol)

Screenshot-133.thumb.jpg.31e1cc4e5533070696a6ceb03f817ea4.jpgScreenshot-131.thumb.jpg.089753d1c13aea2663a32bc0cd85f19a.jpg

Do you have the mod that makes it so that the game can generate faces other than the pudding face?

I'm about to watch Psych 3: This is Gus. everyone involved with this show are such legends that the name of the movie is a parody of another tv show (This is Us). they even did a promo pic imitating one of This is Us

• Eek! 1

Just now, Modeer said:

Do you have the mod that makes it so that the game can generate faces other than the pudding face?

What mod do you mean? (btw this is Sims 3 not 4 if I didn't already say that) She's a the daughter of some other pre-made sims 

5 minutes ago, Sky said:

i mean i think shes pretty,,,,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Modeer said:

uhh lemme find the video that mentions it

Okay so I think it's AwesomeMod and NRAAS

I don't have AwesomeMod but I do have many of the NRAAS mods. And if you're talking about what google thinks you're talking about, then yeah my game isn't making pudding faces. I only have the original pre-mades and have it set so they have kids and such. So Lora is just the product of whatever EA made haha. And she looks pretty...unique

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sussy deltarune said:

what the heck is a pudding face

you use sliders to edit your sims so pudding faces are sims generated that have all/many of their sliders set to defaults so they all look the same and very basic

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Sky said:

(uh yeah they should probably break up)

• Haha 1

the reason she had kids was because I accidentally allowed teens to get pregnant and have babies 💀 so now Ben's going around trying to find a new girlfriend but they all have kids and they just graduated high school

Lora became a YA and literally seconds later proposed to her actual boyfriend loll

image.png.ef330baadee138c5a662fd80f98bc7ae.png

but I don't care anymore because Ben found a super cute girl that he has 10/10 attraction for!! I gave her a make over and she is so cutteeee

Screenshot-168.thumb.jpg.ecec40e3131f77c6098660311c26fbe7.jpgScreenshot-169.thumb.jpg.14f5f1289c072d3c23c07bca0428cc0b.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Sky said:

Lora became a YA and literally seconds later proposed to her actual boyfriend loll

image.png.ef330baadee138c5a662fd80f98bc7ae.png

but I don't care anymore because Ben found a super cute girl that he has 10/10 attraction for!! I gave her a make over and she is so cutteeee

Screenshot-168.thumb.jpg.ecec40e3131f77c6098660311c26fbe7.jpgScreenshot-169.thumb.jpg.14f5f1289c072d3c23c07bca0428cc0b.jpg

she has a boyfriend and 2 children...time to homewreck