Stray Fawn Community

Sky's Homethread 2.0

Sky

• 2 weeks later...

fun sketch of Diinana's (my goddess of family) family. From left to right: Ira (adopted; killed by bearyena), Chickadee (bottom, biological; killed by defender bear), Walnoot (top, biological; death by old age), Diinana (death by old age), Callum (bottom, adopted; killed by bearyena?), Timoth (middle, mate; killed by defender bear), Sage (top, biological bearyena kid; left on island due to old age), and Perhonen (adopted, death by old age). it was an AHVHC save so lots of death : (

3WxvxR5XoCxV_oTUoJ1rL5Tk_P9smZniBoQyJxTVD4YCoVjaM1jnbLsi3Bk4maqZVW06Z15JKXE-e1OC9yB9QYBxl_7f-EgVBFxrXTEU3P6kEbCR3GaYc0_kO2rV-ke51tYpOa7_9KKbhnGHOI4ZuaIS_u8CiVlYGKI4Rz6PLO1iL44m2euso5XWD9v2_k-aqj6tsEH1Z-nxt5ci2TzaJWzxyP69JRaDd7y667ncGqZOAZ7t25X9pPrJEPm_AA2AfxhWmF_7qbxu2O2kiI4w1gYDk0Ki6k7JXchyc_g4eKQ18u6hxuEf8fXKt_4KkZ-9pX9qLTprDiyqaAc8LWFpetJUQgxDBcIYgUFAF5aGKZG906IKiwPKXQhBeBUiJRwghOlLockjSLrsf1_0OrUU0HCnw6RbDy7CmjUgcrWByAkE4Q6cpR1XxLKPKVvrPnZfNocKEIbJOz37ZuENsgARy6ol0Nicv_tH5iiVQvaD18BQolwW11DN5uZS6mXTbGnaU06LcItqW3jeCR108ilA0iDQyzuuyRkY3Feg6AXoTmflsESMrTNq5Hlqi9_YnWViat8HffRDUXY9IyVTyJM3e52lS6LQ0iTo0RMjbp3rKXMquw2eJeiBEKnM2Np3ChiYzxa1hiMjDCimvI4dZEuoS5sNhcIs5rVljyY2JypTEmPFjuvbIqBn1O_SZ2vTLS3qzYsw5Bka-h3SWTdpiIwkNf8=w1025-h713-no?authuser=0

• Love 1

Wandering Village beta testing started and inside I'm like hey Philo...remember when you gave me free keys to your other 2 games + Niche on switch because I was your faithful mod? well I'm still here sooooooo

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Wandering Village beta testing started and inside I'm like hey Philo...remember when you gave me free keys to your other 2 games + Niche on switch because I was your faithful mod? well I'm still here sooooooo

yeaaa philo remember when i tested niche mobile and totally did anything at all instead of just not playing it for several months and you gave me a key for it? and also that time you gave me a retimed key for some reason i dont remember yeahhhhhhh

• 4 weeks later...

"Suetonius also mentions that when Nero's father Domitius was congratulated by his friends for the birth of his son, he replied that any child born to him and Agrippina would have a detestable nature and become a public danger."

imagine congratulating someone on their son and they reply "all my children will be terrible people and a danger to society."

• Haha 2

On 1/5/2022 at 6:03 PM, Modiano said:

DETECTIVE GUMSHOE

yeah I bought that pack of 5 AA games on my Switch right after Christmas so I'm on episode 3 (including the tutorial kinda one) and so far my favorite character is Gumshoe. and yesterday I needed to change back from christmas mode and had no pfp ideas so i thought oh ace attourney yes.

• 2 weeks later...