Stray Fawn Community

Dear Everyone,

Pancake

I know this year wasn’t the best, and some things were admittedly bad, but tomorrow will be better, once things get to rock bottom, the only way to go is up, so if you’ve had trouble this year remember, things will get better,

But my point is, the next year doesn’t have to be good for you to make the most of it, and years are just groups of days and the start of a new one doesn’t mean you shouldn’t put the last year behind you, it just means you get a new start, to enjoy life, to have fun, to make new memories, so whatever you do next year, make the most of it, have fun,

And have a Happy next 365 sunrises

-Pancake

• Like 11
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

I know this year wasn’t the best, and some things were admittedly bad, but tomorrow will be better, once things get to rock bottom, the only way to go is up, so if you’ve had trouble this year remember, things will get better,

But my point is, the next year doesn’t have to be good for you to make the most of it, and years are just groups of days and the start of a new one doesn’t mean you shouldn’t put the last year behind you, it just means you get a new start, to enjoy life, to have fun, to make new memories, so whatever you do next year, make the most of it, have fun,

And have a Happy next 365 sunrises

-Pancake

*crushes the like button with happiness*

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

I have the same thought whenever a new year starts, things will get better, and I guess they do, but for me it is slow as heck, and I always end up screwing up a friendship like I did the past two years...

Oi

dont think negatively

you will make more friends than break this year, I know it

12 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I don’t think Aetherskye will ever look at us the same way like before, which makes me feel horrible, but I’m not gonna think this way like you said, it’s just a feeling that often hovers over me and likes to make me feel awful.

And even if you break something, you can do your best to repair it