Stray Fawn Community

2021, a new niche rp!

MT26 - A Nicheling

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

What biome do you want it to be? Any special details?

A normal grassland biome, like a Peaceful Meadow island.

As for special details, I want there to be more trees if that's okay. Thanks in advance!

27 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Here are the “adoptable” islands: choose a number and tell which biome or characteristics you want on it!

5984E173-8F60-4F17-A3F1-1F59F73791B7.thumb.jpeg.8ad9e9e8c759c62c420794504142b848.jpeg

can i take 11? as a snowy biome 

• Paw up 1

moth washed the blood from her catch off of her paws in the cold stream water. the cool trickle rushed over her paws quickly and darted downhill. she bent down to get a drink before picking up the rabbit they’d caught earlier 

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

I can do it!

But I need more info on the other islands and also if anyone wants their island to be close to another.

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

Here are the “adoptable” islands: choose a number and tell which biome or characteristics you want on it!

5984E173-8F60-4F17-A3F1-1F59F73791B7.thumb.jpeg.8ad9e9e8c759c62c420794504142b848.jpeg

12- Jungle Gate. Jungle on the bottom side of the island, grassy lands at the topmost.

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Flower said:

moth washed the blood from her catch off of her paws in the cold stream water. the cool trickle rushed over her paws quickly and darted downhill. she bent down to get a drink before picking up the rabbit they’d caught earlier 

she made her way down the cliff side, her claws scrabbling on the rocks as she weaves between large boulders. “s’nice day out.” she says to themself. they eventually arrived at the shore of the island. in the distance they could see large jungle trees.

Oil weaved her way through the jungle portion of her island, making her way to the front where the calmer shore was. She walked up and lay on her stomach, carefully dipping her front paws into the water. She was accompanied by one of her two companions, though they stayed in the grass and watched over the area.

moth made her way along the shore to some rocks. they didn’t extend all the way along the water but they did stray away from the shore. she stepped onto the first rock and jumped to the next and then kept jumping with practiced ease. she made it to the last rock, a large flat one that’s been smoothed by wind and laid down. she set down her rabbit and tucked into it, savoring the taste.

Lotus yawned as she stood up from her short nap near the berry bush. Tulip was awake, feasting on a rabbil he'd probably caught in the grasses.

"Good morning, Lotus." Tulip said in a neutral tone, putting the rabbil away. The albino nicheling quickly looked over at the island next to them, before turning back to look at her tribemate. "Good morning to you, too. There's something else I want to talk about, though." She meowed, the red-furred nicheling nodding his head.

"I think we should go explore the island next to us. I just feel something calling to us."

Tulip rolled his eyes but nodded, getting up and walking over to the ports leading to the other island. Lotus smiled and followed after Tulip, though she struggled catching up with him as he hopped on the stepping stones. Eventually, they made it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 2:19 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

16 as a peaceful meadow with few trees please!

A bit late but here it is!!

Also I added a few islands that I will control, but there is not known much of them. (The ones with red names). They will be part of a story that will unfold. Players can travel to them but each one has its dangers and secrets.

09877E59-B597-4454-959B-A811E57EED71.thumb.jpeg.ecfc7d841d7d6335e67cdfa9c41ca566.jpeg

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

The lonely female padded around on the island she had washed up on. She didn't know how she got here nor if there were any other nichelings around here.

She could see 3 islands at the distance.

One was a jungle, another a very large volcano that released dark clouds and a very difficult to see island that was surrounded in fog.

12 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

She could see 3 islands at the distance.

One was a jungle, another a very large volcano that released dark clouds and a very difficult to see island that was surrounded in fog.

She decided to go to the jungle, seeing as it seemed that nichelings would actually be there.

She hopped across the stones as if it were a game.