Stray Fawn Community

Secret Niche Art Santa 2020 πŸŽ¨πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ (THE ART!)

Sky

8 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

I guess they rushed it on purpose to make it unrecognizable, which for my hormonal self right now is making me having mixed feelings while also releasing the inner critic to do the talking for me.

Β 

Maybe next year : ) I know that you did awesome work with your warriors couple ❀️ 

They might be unsure about doing bodies, or maybe they thought that’s all that was needed. Either way, looks great whoever did it!

@SilverHowlΒ I've looked at other art by your Secret Santa and I believe they worked hard on it.Β  To me it seems that they gave it at least as much attention as their other works.

(To Silver's Secret Santa: If you need tips, I'm here too, but I think you did awesome, and if you don't want help, you don't have to have any help to draw good, because you already do!)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, A Nicheling said:

I appreciate when you criticize my work so that I can get better! (I hope your SS thinks the same)

there is a difference between criticism and insulting people and it is a fine line to walk in my opinionΒ 

1 hour ago, Foxy Kaza said:

I see art made by Flower. I know my siblings styles. > : )

AYYY wait dm me which of themΒ you think are mineΒ i want to make sure >:)

16 hours ago, UWOaether said:

Hmmm... I honestly don’t know for mine. My best guess would be Flower but I’m not sure...Β 

i’ve been summonedΒ 

• Sky pinned this topic
On 1/2/2021 at 5:37 PM, FawnCat said:

I Adore mine!:Onbu_laugh: Thanks SS. Although the art feel familiar can't say I know who did it.

Β 

WAIT THAT EMOJI EXISTS?!?! AHH IT'S SO CUTE--Β OH MY DEARIE GOODNESSΒ THERE'S A BUNCH OF THEM AHHHHHHHHΒ :Onbu_heart_eyes:

3 hours ago, definitely cookie said:

Β 

Sure!Β 

• Eek! 1

ok i'll start with the ones i'm 100% sure of

tundra's isΒ drawn by lily, impy's is drawn by applesauce, polly's is drawn by silver, aether's is drawn by impy

not sure but i think silver's may be drawn by green?? modiano's was maybe pincer though i haven't really seen many examples of their art soo,, and i'm gonna say c0ffeebeans' was drawn by spottedfire

i think i remember the style of whoever drew flower's from one of those i'll draw your nicheling posts? but i don't remember who posted it, modiano is the one that comes to mind but idrk. i think the only other one who could've made hers is candy i don't think iveΒ seen their artstyle

oh and i think flower drew fawn's

17 minutes ago, definitely cookie said:

ok i'll start with the ones i'm 100% sure of

tundra's isΒ drawn by lily, impy's is drawn by applesauce, polly's is drawn by silver, aether's is drawn by impy

not sure but i think silver's may be drawn by green?? modiano's was maybe pincer though i haven't really seen many examples of their art soo,, and i'm gonna say c0ffeebeans' was drawn by spottedfire

i think i remember the style of whoever drew flower's from one of those i'll draw your nicheling posts? but i don't remember who posted it, modiano is the one that comes to mind but idrk. i think the only other one who could've made hers is candy i don't think iveΒ seen their artstyle

oh and i think flower drew fawn's

oh yeah c0ffeebeans couldve made flower's too their pfp kinda matches

Silver's was drawn by Spottedfire,

Coffee's was drawn by Green I think.

Pincer's was drawn/animated by pancake, (I watch their animations, it looks similar)

Green's I'm guessing was made by AΒ Nicheling?

Β tundra's and Pancake's were both drawn by flower, the art style looks very similar.

Impy's was drawn by ApplesauceΒ 

and aether's was drawn by Impy

the others i'm not very sure

• Like 1