Stray Fawn Community

experimenting with the forums

MАTTRESS

past experiments:

changing the title too many times

results: it just shows a lot of "definitely cookie changed the title to (title)" i was expecting that perhaps one of those messages counts as a post, but no. actually i'm going to try deleting all the comments in between, i'll share the results shortly.

results of deleting all the comments: it simply deletes the title changing messages and keeps the latest one. it seems there are never two in a row

summoning philo

results: saying her name or mentioning devs seems to do the trick if she is present on the forums at the moment

• Eek! 1

• MАTTRESS changed the title to experimenting with the forums
21 hours ago, Polly said:

image.thumb.png.74b9b9222b2c2cac1867918e14092471.png

On 1/3/2021 at 6:05 AM, Zixvir said:

did you know that you can carry over quotes from other posts.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:42 PM, definitely cookie said:

yeah or at least you used to be able to, i think it got fixed?

The first quote is from little to no context, so you can still

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I have found a gem: (warning, there is many cursing.)

my pained screams of the movie: "WHY CHEEBS! WHYYYYY!", "YES! THEY SURVIVED!", "NOOOOOO! TEX! NOOO! DON'T-(SPOILER WORD HERE)!", NOOOO! VADIM! NOOO!, "(This is a happy scream) TEX! STAR TEX!", " Is star Tex going to talk? Or is he just watching?", "THIS IS EPIC!" , "IT'S THAT GUY! Whats his name again? Eh, whatever, HE'S BACK, THE GUY THAT SPEAKS VAHALLA!", "THE BATTLE BROTHERS! I FORGOT!", "THE ENGLISH GUY WHO SAYS FORGOD SAVE THE QUEEN IS BACK!" "AND BLUE DOGE TOO! Eh, I kinda care less about him", "NOO! TEX! GRIZZ!" ,"Wait, Grizz is the hen-(is it a bad word?) guy? Ugh, ewww, I'm kinda glad he's dead, but also sad because he redeemed himself. *cries for the dead*", "WAIT! BLUE DID WHAT, IN GRIZZ'Z BODY PILLOW! UGH, HE HAS A BODY PILLOW! I THINK BLUE IS THE HEN-(wait is this a bad word?) GUY! I THINK HE LIED ABOUT GRIZZ... Maybe."

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

my pained screams of the movie: "WHY CHEEBS! WHYYYYY!", "YES! THEY SURVIVED!", "NOOOOOO! TEX! NOOO! DON'T-(SPOILER WORD HERE)!", NOOOO! VADIM! NOOO!, "(This is a happy scream) TEX! STAR TEX!", " Is star Tex going to talk? Or is he just watching?", "THIS IS EPIC!" , "IT'S THAT GUY! Whats his name again? Eh, whatever, HE'S BACK, THE GUY THAT SPEAKS VAHALLA!", "THE BATTLE BROTHERS! I FORGOT!", "THE ENGLISH GUY WHO SAYS FORGOD SAVE THE QUEEN IS BACK!" "AND BLUE DOGE TOO! Eh, I kinda care less about him", "NOO! TEX! GRIZZ!" ,"Wait, Grizz is the hen-(is it a bad word?) guy? Ugh, ewww, I'm kinda glad he's dead, but also sad because he redeemed himself. *cries for the dead*", "WAIT! BLUE DID WHAT, IN GRIZZ'Z BODY PILLOW! UGH, HE HAS A BODY PILLOW! I THINK BLUE IS THE HEN-(wait is this a bad word?) GUY! I THINK HE LIED ABOUT GRIZZ... Maybe."

"HAHAHA, BLUE JUST VOIDS OUT LIKE A COWARD!" "HAHAHAHAHAHH" "Blue: send me that body pillow chief. Me: WHAT THE! THAT ISN'T YOURS! OR, IT IS!?" "OH YEAH, THE ARMY GUY! THE GUY WHO SAYS "god save the qqueen" ALOT!"

Just now, Zixvir said:

"HAHAHA, BLUE JUST VOIDS OUT LIKE A COWARD!" "HAHAHAHAHAHH" "Blue: send me that body pillow chief. Me: WHAT THE! THAT ISN'T YOURS! OR, IT IS!?" "OH YEAH, THE ARMY GUY! THE GUY WHO SAYS "god save the qqueen" ALOT!"

"AH, JOSH AND TODD, I TOTALLY KNOW YOU!" "Oh, the british guy who says go save the queen is named yarrick! Good to know" "WHO IS THE EMPEROR!?" "OH NO! THE SUPER SOLDIERS!" "WELL THEY HAVE A WEAPON TOO, SO I HOPE THEY DON'T DIE!" "FOR THE EMPEROR!" "Wow, the hybrid guards are scared, that's interesting." "PARTY!" "I AM HAPPY! DON'T KILL ANYONE!" " THAT ENDING WAS SO SAD!! ALEX, NOO!"  "*sigh*, At least he lives. I got what most people don't get from a story, having the good guy live."

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 11:04 AM, SharrdWolf said:

1C91EE03-78E2-4582-B77B-770C1216C6CD.thumb.jpeg.cd9ab7e197a72dc197a4410f76248213.jpeg

game dev by day, streaming service by night

i saw this guy in my Christian History book...

image.png.fdb371c88f70c748932526aaf1f12fbd.png

game dev by say, streaming service by night...philosopher in medieval times??

• Haha 5
  • Eek! 1