Stray Fawn Community

plants

Sky

GASP PLANNNTTTSSSSS 😍

I have two potted vines hanging in my room, and a collection of moss growing in a dish. THEY ARE MY CHILDREN. I’ve had MANY succulents in the past, though at the moment I have non. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Leafy said:

GASP PLANNNTTTSSSSS 😍

I have two potted vines hanging in my room, and a collection of moss growing in a dish. THEY ARE MY CHILDREN. I’ve had MANY succulents in the past, though at the moment I have non. 

I forgot to specify they are either a Algerian ivy/ Japanese vine/ or a Himalayan ivy (can’t remember at the moment 👀)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

I had a sundew named.. sundew (or snudoo)

but uh..

it died (because someone watered it with tap water ;-;)

i water my plants with tap water lol

22 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

Do y’all have any suggestions for plants? Other than the usual succulents and stuff? (Ima not the best with succulents)

Snake plants are supposed to be easy to keep alive. I have one though not long enough to see the easiness yet. Make sure whenever you get a new plant, do some research for what they need (how much sun, how much and when to water, etc). Make sure you look at more than one website too, in case one says something different and wrong.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 3

48 minutes ago, Sky said:

i water my plants with tap water lol

Snake plants are supposed to be easy to keep alive. I have one though not long enough to see the easiness yet. Make sure whenever you get a new plant, do some research for what they need (how much sun, how much and when to water, etc). Make sure you look at more than one website too, in case one says something different and wrong.

Sundews are Special

(reminds me of the Heck yeah concrete meme)

I used to have an aloe. Right now I have a carnivorious plant but it's not doing that well since we don't have a fly problem during the winter

• Sad 4

41 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

I used to have an aloe. Right now I have a carnivorious plant but it's not doing that well since we don't have a fly problem during the winter

aw, poor thing! :(

At least it doesn’t eat family members like a certain jungle plant-

• Like 1

He have a bunch of healthy orchids near the front door. I really want a tiny cactus to put on my window. My mum is thinking of having me start a lil garden in the yard because she doesn't trust anyone else to keep plants alive. I'd love to have a jungle of my own. 

• Love 2