Stray Fawn Community

things to do when you're bored

MАTTRESS

if youve got any tips for unboring yourself share

heres my tip which tbh ive never used to antibored me i always did it on accident but its always fun,, but go to wikipedia or some fandom wiki and go to pretty much any page. then if my method will work for you itll happen on its own

Get a friend to yeet a random book out their window. Read it. Might find something interesting.

Year before last year (2019) i'd always take a quick glance at my friend's desk to see if she had any new books. If she did, i'd go up and read the blurb. Sometimes she let me borrow them (if she had something else to read for the rest of the day). That's how I found my favourite books.

Let people on the forums give you their nichelings or characters to draw. Pretty cool things come out of asking people for things to draw. 

Draw a scene from your favourite book or redesign the cover. Works especially well with Warriors and Wings of Fire books, in my opinion. 

Grab an old Pokemon game, fill out your pokedex and get to work on making them all level 100. Make your own region of Pokemon. Make up a story about how your person got to Alola from Kalos or whatever. Why they're there. Why they're travelling. In fact, that might be something I share someday. 

Download a rhythm game. cyTus 2 is my personal favourite. Will keep you occupied for ages trying to get your fingers to cooperate. I'm lucly I learned quickly. Like, really lucky. Helps with a bunch of other things, too. Made me much better at typing and is making piano a ton of a lot easier to learn. 

Play an old game you found on a shelf. That's something me and my sister are doing and we're getting a kick out of it. Nintendogs and Catz and the My Sims games on the Wii. Even Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2 are still enjoyable, mostly because they were made for kids around my age and not the age we played them before because we were way too young and those games are Scary with a capital S. For kids. Not for me. I find horror amusing. 

That's all I have for now. Go enjoy yourself. 

• Like 1