Stray Fawn Community

•>>Leafy’s Homethread<<• Random chat 👌

Leafy

1 hour ago, Polly said:

Aww! hes so cute :D 

if we are sharing cats, i'll show mine, her name was Polly (my user was named after her!) she was 17, sadly we had to euthanized her on new years because of medical problems :( 

i would post a picture but i'm on a laptop 

there was also Bumble, my leopard gecko, he had kidney failure, it was probably genetic

Thank you! 
Polly sounds like such a sweet cat! I’m sorry about her passing. : (

I-

BUMBLE IS SUCH AN ADORABLE NAME!!! I LOVE BEES SO MUCH AND THE FACT IT WAS A LEOPARD GECKO JUST- AHHH! 🥰

Im very sorry about bumble’s passing as well, sometimes I pretend I have my ghost pets around me, like I can still feel there love, which may seem odd to some, but I find it adorable and comforting. : )

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Leafy said:

Thank you! 
Polly sounds like such a sweet cat! I’m sorry about her passing. : (

I-

BUMBLE IS SUCH AN ADORABLE NAME!!! I LOVE BEES SO MUCH AND THE FACT IT WAS A LEOPARD GECKO JUST- AHHH! 🥰

Im very sorry about bumble’s passing as well, sometimes I pretend I have my ghost pets around me, like I can still feel there love, which may seem odd to some, but I find it adorable and comforting. : )

I have pictures now!

20190910_163327.thumb.jpg.f1d5fd2574c5932ac8b46d4d80efddd5.jpg

20200630_205422.thumb.jpg.780781ab4b9317f655691698fc73dca4.jpg

• Love 5

I JUST MADE IT TO HOME ISLAND IN MY ADAM’S STORY SAVE “Echo’s Of Home” !

Im so proud of myself, but I never had to go through long winter. I had whale island later in the game, and crossing was an option so I took the leap after some debating. 

I’m trying to decide if I want to do a random sandbox save now, focusing on one island, or if I want to do another adam’s story. OR do a sandbox where I stop at every. Single. Island. 

Or something fun like that. Hmm 

• Eek! 2

5 minutes ago, Leafy said:

I JUST MADE IT TO HOME ISLAND IN MY ADAM’S STORY SAVE “Echo’s Of Home” !

Im so proud of myself, but I never had to go through long winter. I had whale island later in the game, and crossing was an option so I took the leap after some debating. 

I’m trying to decide if I want to do a random sandbox save now, focusing on one island, or if I want to do another adam’s story. OR do a sandbox where I stop at every. Single. Island. 

Or something fun like that. Hmm 

what do you mean stoping at every island?

Is it considered cheating for a REAL challenge if I alter the genetics of my first two nichelings in sandbox?

I feel part of the fun is having to work so hard to get good and pretty genes, then working even harder to breed them to adapt to your next island.

4 hours ago, Leafy said:

Sometimes I forget to blink.

As well as to eat.

I love ADHD. 

SAME FOR THE EATING PART AND I THINK I HAVE ADHD BUT I DON'T KNOW AND I PROBABLY WON'T KNOW FOR A LONG TIME IF EVER BECAUSE MY MOM THINKS ADHD ISN'T REAL 🙂

• Sad 3

Am I the only one who reads words in a British accent in there head sometimes? I also will randomly say one. Single. Word. In a British accent out of a full sentence. I get so confused. I just pause from talking before laughing and restarting. 

What’s wrong with my head 🤣

• Haha 1